PDA

View Full Version : Unlucky.. Unluckier... Unluckiest.... Me...

Zilas
May 14th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Oh man I have heard about people dying first night as Jester..

I've heard a few who had 2 times the jester role (not both In a row) but last 2 they had jester and died first rounds...

But now, Me.. I'm just very unlucky.. Even though friday 13th passed.. :D

3last times I played jester I died In every first round.

I mean like really, If I'm Jester I feel cursed, Yet I love that role ... Unlucky me :(

Got any stories yourself you found yourself being unlucky? (Mafia related ofc:p)

Do share! :P

Zilas
May 14th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Yeah so to fucking top that off I just got killed last game plus this game and both in first night, and both by serial killer. How unlucky can I be?

I'm wondering whats next, Really.

(Second night now, woah!)

(All different names too btw)

Today is just not my day...........

Zilas
May 14th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Oh man I have heard about people dying first night as Jester..

I've heard a few who had 2 times the jester role (not both In a row) but last 2 they had jester and died first rounds...

But now, Me.. I'm just very unlucky.. Even though friday 13th passed.. :D

3last times I played jester I died In every first round.

I mean like really, If I'm Jester I feel cursed, Yet I love that role ... Unlucky me :(

Got any stories yourself you found yourself being unlucky? (Mafia related ofc:p)

Do share! :P
Jester is one of my favourite roles. Don't let them lynch you until the very end!

If you get killed in the first night, just quit! Nothing wrong with that.

yeah i am trying to get jester lynched late game but thing is every night is scary knowing you could die while you could of easily won last day or whatever.. winning as jester is rlly easy ... but getting late game is mainly just luck :/

(leaving getting annoying) since getting full group can take 4mins and then setup etc... if you die 3games in a row in 1-3 night(s) then man that sucks.. shit happens right? :p

EDIT: okay so i died AGAIN in teh second night, i have honestly never been this unlucky, its time to sleep i guess, the signs are me being unlucky..... 'gn

McJesus
May 14th, 2011, 07:17 PM
First night deaths happen, most of the time it is completly random and you really cant do anything about it. Are you picking a name that is getting you killed?

Zilas
May 15th, 2011, 12:46 AM
nah :p i thougd about that so i changed names but same things happened.

didn't play yet today might go smoother (i hope) :p

Zack
May 15th, 2011, 02:17 AM
A good way to avoid dying first night is take Female model without a hat, and choose a pretty/sexy name. Its a foolproof plan, so long as you don't get the colors red or blue. Talking about public games of course :p

Nick
May 15th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Lately, kills don't go by colors anymore.

When I kill:
1) Not even aware of model
2) May go for generic names
3) Offensive names are prime targets
4) Names with CAPS look attractive
5) Those who chat before night arrives - townies that need to die
6) Townie who goes "Shh... spies" before night arrives normally die by SK
7) Famous names bring short lives - there are always haters

Zilas
May 16th, 2011, 02:27 AM
A good way to avoid dying first night is take Female model without a hat, and choose a pretty/sexy name. Its a foolproof plan, so long as you don't get the colors red or blue. Talking about public games of course :p

Dark rev should have made a model with bigger tits for like 500pts or so, but then again, i guess that would be spotted by sc2 and map removal again or w.e :p

Lately, kills don't go by colors anymore.

When I kill:
1) Not even aware of model
2) May go for generic names
3) Offensive names are prime targets
4) Names with CAPS look attractive
5) Those who chat before night arrives - townies that need to die
6) Townie who goes "Shh... spies" before night arrives normally die by SK
7) Famous names bring short lives - there are always haters

So, I used the name CocaColaZero few times, Does that mean they prefer fristee?

(Finding your own names Is so annoying knowing that some of them might not fit for the game or get you directly killed, and i don't really like the random names anymore.

Nick
May 17th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Some prefer Pepsi. Others against huge companies.

Neutral sounding names are the best.

wightsnow
May 17th, 2011, 03:23 AM
I tend to use Professor Layton in game. Few people know the name, most who do love it. I also tend to focus people with offensive names or anyone that is a double of another name in game (I hate people who steal names and don't want to have to deal with grey john vs pink john).

Zilas
May 17th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Wonder what will happen If I call myself Gordon Ramsay. :D

Yeah they will probablly kill me cause they want revenge (All those cooks he shouted at)

But then again, Gordon will get ya! :P

Nick
May 17th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Justin Bieber and its variations are a sure win for Jesters. Only if you survive the night. And if Doctors want you alive. Names of various anatomical parts of human reproductive system, especially in CAPS, will also serve you well.

If you are a killing role with such names, detectives will find it funny that you survived. Prepare to be investigated and lynched the next morning.

"Name is everything is Mafia"