January 17th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Why was this removed, anyways? D:

Kusco
January 17th, 2014, 11:23 AM
+1

I like calling out lurkers in S-FMs

NoctiZ
January 17th, 2014, 11:52 AM

It's super dumb to justify why you only looked into the thread but didn't write anything. If it could be turned off for S-FMs but on for the rest of the forum, I'd be happy with that.

I mean, I don't have that problem personally because I use offline mode, but it sucks generally.

RLVG
January 17th, 2014, 12:00 PM
+1.

If you don't put on Offline Mode, it's your faulth for being called upon.

AppleyNO
January 17th, 2014, 12:04 PM
+1

Where is it? Raptor was supposed to turn it on like a week ago xD the FM is over!

In all seriousness, I use it a lot.

Slaol
January 17th, 2014, 01:56 PM
It had to do with FM XX. I've bumped Raptor to turn it back on multiple times but he has been busy so I assume he misses it.

Raptorblaze
January 17th, 2014, 02:39 PM
No, what I turned off for the FM was the who's online list for the entire forum. The who's read a thread box is an individual setting per forum which I did not change.

I also told you I'd done it the first and only time you asked me about it :|

AppleyNO
January 17th, 2014, 03:00 PM
There used to be a

"Members Currently Reading"

box in threads. This is what we want back... can you set it back up Rap?

louiswill
January 17th, 2014, 03:05 PM
We should add some passing bombs in all setups where people keep passing bomb to afkers and kill them.

Helz
January 18th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Just curious.. Why do you want to be able to see who is currently reading a thread? I think its a little bit of a weird request but that's probably because I dont understand it.

AppleyNO
January 18th, 2014, 07:24 AM
Just curious.. Why do you want to be able to see who is currently reading a thread? I think its a little bit of a weird request but that's probably because I dont understand it.

I use it the report section and in FMs

Cryptonic
January 18th, 2014, 08:24 AM

I'm more curious as to why it was removed in the first place.

But, it's helpful in FMs, like everyone is saying. Even if someone is invisible, you can see someone else is in a topic. So, you're not just sitting there in a thread by yourself, hoping someone is reading your shit.

Also, if you're having a conversation in a thread, then you can know whether or not to stay in and refresh for a replay or to go find a thread with more people in it.

Raptorblaze
January 18th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Turned on an option I never turned off. We done? We done.