PDA

View Full Version : {Implemented} Executions Official Poll 2014 Take 2

Elixir
January 12th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Now, hopefully, with additional multichoice voting

Welcome back R and D.

For this special event, we are actually going to get around to adding new Executions for Lynchs in sc2mafia but we need your help in deciding which ones we add in.

This is a Multiple Choice poll. You can vote for whichever ones you like. The top 3 will make it into the game.

The list is as follows:

Name of Execution
Suggested By
Normal Execution
EX Execution

Nuke
AppleyNO
During a players Last Words a nuke is targeted on him, when the Last words runs out the nuke hits.
Ex Execution: The Player survives, *Plays soundbite of Spectre where he says "Maybe THIS one has your name on it" then he is shot by the ghost*

Train
Ubernox
Person is tied to train track. You know how it goes.
Train reverses back over the person once it is finished.

Mothership
Glip
A Protoss Mothership descends and uses its base attack to kill the lynchee.
Instead of using its base attack, the Mothership uses the Planet Cracker ability.

Nydus Demise
McKinley
The victim is placed standing over a beacon that's designed to send sesmic signals into the ground. During this time, the victim will be giving his words. Once over, BOOOOOOOM, Nydus Worm eats him alive.
?

Zerg Pit
Glip
Slowly lowered into a cage full of ravenous zerglings, which then attack.
Initially the zerglings don't attack, then morph into banelings and all explode.

Mine Field
Elixir
After last words, person runs across the field, steps on a mine and explodes.
After last words, person runs across the field and makes it to the other side. The mines, all turn out to be spider mines, rise up, and hit the person anyway, causing a larger explosion and more blood.

Shrink Ray
Dark.Revenant
A person is reduced in size and then stepped on
?

Microwave
Dark.Revenant
[11:58:40 AM] Dark Revenant: I can do a damn good microwave exe
?

Bees
Mugy
Bees Swarm around to a bunch of screaming, eventually the person dies
More Bees, More screaming and the person ends up as a pile of gore at the end

Molotov Mob
creedkingsx
Random dudes appear and molotov the shit out of them

Players run in and punch and kick the corpse

The poll will close in a few days.

Feel free to make comments or suggest adjustments in this thread.

-- Note: You aren't limited to the amount of votes you place this time but keep in mind we're only planning on adding 3 at this time

McKinley
January 12th, 2014, 07:27 PM
For my Nydus Demise one, perhaps the EX version should be that the Greater Nydus Worm comes up and eats the lesser nydus worm, with perhaps the first worm being scaled down in size some (or the greater being scaled larger).

Orpz
January 12th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Microwave for sure

Gyver
January 12th, 2014, 08:30 PM
Does the person have to be tied to a track for train? I think it would be funnier if it came out of no where, maybe for the ex-execution.

Dark.Revenant
January 12th, 2014, 08:31 PM
They won't be lying down, if that's what you mean.

Brendan
January 12th, 2014, 09:02 PM
all of them pls

Dark.Revenant
January 12th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Who closed this shit?

kyle1234513
January 12th, 2014, 09:33 PM
molotov, zerg pit, and nuke please! all of these are great, but these are the best 3 in my opinion.

McKinley
January 12th, 2014, 09:43 PM
These are all great. I just hope to see one of the Zerg-themed executions in here. Mafia could use some sci-fi alterations. I ain't even mad if my idea doesn't get in, just glad to see it in here at least!

Pretty sure microwave is going to be a for sure. Sounds... quite painful, being cooked alive via radiation.

Glip
January 13th, 2014, 12:40 AM
*shamelessly votes for his own suggestions*

Although that Nydus one sounds pretty cool as well.

And nukes, well... nukes are nukes.

Also, for the molotov one, would it have the rest of the players being the ones to throw the molotovs? Or would it just be a random crowd?

Elixir
January 13th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Molotov Mob has been updated cause Rev got inspiration

We think we can get it to work with the actual players but no promises

Glip
January 13th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Interesting note:

New thread for new ideas. I'm going to compile them here. It's not something we'll be voting on as a collective but a list that DR can pick from and surprise us with.

Mine Field (Elixir):

Standard Execution: After last words, person runs across the field, steps on a mine and explodes.
EX Execution: After last words, person runs across the field and makes it to the other side. The mines, all turn out to be spider mines, rise up, and hit the person anyway, causing a larger explosion and more blood.

-

Catapault (Ambient):

Standard Execution: Dude is sent flying
EX Execution: Catapault fails then fires hard, throwing the guy right at the ground rather than far away.

-

Steamrolled (Dark.Revenent):

Standard Execution: Dude lies down and large vehicle runs over slowly and painfully
EX Execution: Hit Combo: whack - bounce - whack - bounce - whack - bounce

^.^

Helz
January 13th, 2014, 10:32 AM
The question is...

Nuke, Shrink Ray, Zerg Pit or Mothership..

Nuke and zerg pit probably fit the idea of a town executing someone best but they are all pretty badass.

Lazers
January 13th, 2014, 01:29 PM
WHERE IS SHAME CUBE

Honestly I like train the best, even though its vanilla. The EX variant also makes a lot of sense

Microwave mite b cool too

RLVG
January 16th, 2014, 12:36 AM
No one likes bees. I don't like it either, I voted for a lot, but I avoided the bees like a pest.
Those who voted for Bees, probably voted for literally everything.*
Edit: After a checkup, it's actually that.*

Should've added a visual Bus Driver Kill. :p

Dark.Revenant
January 16th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Mothership, Microwave, and Molotov Mob are the winners. Poll closed; implementations forthcoming.

Elixir
January 16th, 2014, 03:51 AM
http://yourstruly.bostonbiker.org/files/2013/09/its.happening.gif