PDA

View Full Version : Russian Muscleman Yosef

zingo1zang
December 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Yosef Petrosky : Russian Muscleman

One day, Yosef Petrosky, russian muscleman bad boy, who could lift 5,069 pounds with his left brain testicle, was a 20-0 MMA fighter. The next, he was dead. When he was found dead, he was in a room full of his drunken friends. How did he die?

Helz
December 18th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Yosef Petrosky : Russian Muscleman

One day, Yosef Petrosky, russian muscleman bad boy, who could lift 5,069 pounds with his left brain testicle, was a 20-0 MMA fighter. The next, he was dead. When he was found dead, he was in a room full of his drunken friends. How did he die?

My bet would be steroids. They can be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

zingo1zang
December 18th, 2013, 09:13 PM
My bet would be steroids. They can be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing.

That answer is very thoughtful, but it is not the answer I am looking for.

Helz
December 18th, 2013, 11:05 PM

Substance abuse then~ He either had a little OD or got hammered and did something very entertaining and foolish.

Frog
December 18th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Probably crushed his sternum lifting a heavy pipe. Bros get drunk like to lift shit.

st.rage
December 19th, 2013, 12:27 AM

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/926/unhelpfulhsteacher.jpg

zingo1zang
December 19th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Substance abuse then~ He either had a little OD or got hammered and did something very entertaining and foolish.

Probably crushed his sternum lifting a heavy pipe. Bros get drunk like to lift shit.

Nope

zingo1zang
December 21st, 2013, 12:02 AM
Bump

Hypersniper
December 22nd, 2013, 04:14 AM
he got too drunk and cocky and lifted 5,070 with his left brain testicle, it broke off forcing himself into deep depression, which lead to his suicide

zingo1zang
December 22nd, 2013, 02:12 PM
he got too drunk and cocky and lifted 5,070 with his left brain testicle, it broke off forcing himself into deep depression, which lead to his suicide

Sure, it's way more detailed than I had the answer to be, but that's the gist of it.