PDA

View Full Version : Riddles

zingo1zang
December 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM
hi evry 1 am bak 2 play mafya

So the riddle goes like this:

Rainbow Dash and Pinky Pie are skipping along the side of the road. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie is gone. Rainbow Dash glances around, and sees Pinkie Pie's remains hundreds of yards ahead. How did Pinky Pie die?

powerofdeath
December 17th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Rainbow Dash killed him

deathworlds
December 17th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Rainbow "Dashed" over there to eat her.

zingo1zang
December 18th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Rainbow "Dashed" over there to eat her.

Rainbow Dash killed him

Nope.

Hypersniper
December 18th, 2013, 03:33 PM
Rainbow dash shove her horn up pinkie vag and pushed it over to the road who he'd happened because dash was being mind controlled by applejack

ika
December 18th, 2013, 03:58 PM

Rainbow Dash and Pinky Pie are skipping along the side of the road. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie is gone. Rainbow Dash glances around, and sees Pinkie Pie's remains hundreds of yards ahead. How did Pinky Pie die?

hit and run by a car

Frog
December 18th, 2013, 04:15 PM

Pinky Pie was swallowed by a wormhole and circumstances demanded she become a hero for a disadvantaged race of innocents. She saved this alternate universe, sparing the innocents, but sacrificing her body. The innocents teleported her remains to her long lost lesbian lover, Rainbow Dash, but not before eating her meaty parts. Rainbow Dash cherishes Pinky Pie's memory by wearing her skin around at night.

zingo1zang
December 18th, 2013, 04:56 PM
hit and run by a car

shit
this kid got skill
we have a winner

zingo1zang
December 18th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Pinky Pie was swallowed by a wormhole and circumstances demanded she become a hero for a disadvantaged race of innocents. She saved this alternate universe, sparing the innocents, but sacrificing her body. The innocents teleported her remains to her long lost lesbian lover, Rainbow Dash, but not before eating her meaty parts. Rainbow Dash cherishes Pinky Pie's memory by wearing her skin around at night.

+1 for creativity , but no

Helz
December 18th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Pinkie Pie tried to skip but was doing it wrong. Skipping is dangerous you know.

st.rage
December 19th, 2013, 12:31 AM
She stepped on a landmine and her remains were blown hundreds of yards ahead

louiswill
December 19th, 2013, 01:02 AM
I think you just want to hear about some funny death scenes of ponies?

zingo1zang
December 19th, 2013, 06:09 AM
I think you just want to hear about some funny death scenes of ponies?

ika won yesterday

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 06:13 AM
shit
this kid got skill
we have a winner

that would've been my first guess but I didn't think that the answer would be something so obvious for a riddle that is this stupid.

zingo1zang
December 19th, 2013, 06:23 AM
that would've been my first guess but I didn't think that the answer would be something so obvious for a riddle that is this stupid.

if you look at my last ( not last, but one of the older riddles) riddle, it was so obvious that noone guessed it for three pages. A riddle is a riddle regardless if the answer is obvious or not. By the way, you can post more than one answer per post.. so... that.

NoctiZ
December 19th, 2013, 02:31 PM
if you look at my last ( not last, but one of the older riddles) riddle, it was so obvious that noone guessed it for three pages. A riddle is a riddle regardless if the answer is obvious or not. By the way, you can post more than one answer per post.. so... that.

The thing with riddles is that there should be one answer that is the most logical of all, but maybe that's just me.

zingo1zang
December 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM
The thing with riddles is that there should be one answer that is the most logical of all, but maybe that's just me.

No, I completely understand where you're coming from. But I'm a complete oldfag, and back when I was a noob out the bush, these were the types of riddles that were made.

Trying to keep a dieing tradition alive.

/oldfag