PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts! The Game and sign up!

powerofdeath
November 22nd, 2013, 04:43 PM
Ghost #1! The game of Deception!

http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Ghost

Ghost
Ghost
Villager
Villager
Villager
Fool
Fool

Goal of the game:

The ghost is trying to guess the secret word. Ghosts win if they have the majority.
The villagers receive this secret word and have to try to not let the ghost(s) find out what it is. Lynch all Ghosts to win.
The fool receives an alternative word that is meant to throw off the other two parties.
The fool wins with the villagers and is not aware that they are fool. They will be revealed on death.

Gameplay:

Game start at night one with all Ghosts discussing in night chat.
The ghosts will vote to pick one person to go first.
Then I will randomize the list.

Each player will take turn posting ONE post. During this time, you are not allow to post unless it is your turn. It could be a word or few sentences. The players will want to try to hint that they know the word.

After the all players posted, then the day really begun. Everyone will discuss and choose one person to lynch. If they lynched a ghost, the ghost may guess the word. If he is wrong, he will be lynched. If he is correct, the Ghost win.

Ghost
Villagerx2
Fool

Villager get the word milk
Fool get the word bed
Ghost choose A to start

A posted nap time
B posted computer
C posted cookies
D posted cows

ABCD will discuss during day. C and D will probably noticed each other and everyone will vote to lynch.
B get voted
B flipped ghost and have to guess the word.
B guessed milk.
Ghost win.

1. 42Shadow42
2. Poriomania
3. Deathworlds
4. TheJester
5. Citrus
6. NUMBERTWO
7. Blazer

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
/sign

Poriomania
November 22nd, 2013, 05:46 PM
Okay sure.

deathworlds
November 22nd, 2013, 05:54 PM
I do not see why not.

TheJester
November 22nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
/sign

Citrus
November 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Interesting, I'll bite.

/sign

Numbertwo
November 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM
/SIGN

Blazer
November 22nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
/whatsthis

powerofdeath
November 22nd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Roles and Words handing out
Night phase starts now.

powerofdeath
November 22nd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Role have been handed out, night end whenever the ghost choose someone.

powerofdeath
November 22nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Blazer
42Shadow42
Poriomania
Deathworlds
TheJester
Citrus
Numbertwo

Blazer was chosen. It is Blazer turn. Do not post unless it is your turn.
One post per person. Once Blazer post anything, its 42's turn, then porio and so on.

Blazer
November 22nd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Omizu!

42shadow42
November 22nd, 2013, 08:36 PM
Steamy

Poriomania
November 22nd, 2013, 08:38 PM
Rubicund

deathworlds
November 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Earth

TheJester
November 23rd, 2013, 12:26 PM
Fire

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 01:30 PM
Iron

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 01:39 PM
water

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
You may now discuss

Day end 24 hours from now.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 01:50 PM
It is my opinion that Porio, and NumberTwo are Ghosts!

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM
What about blazer? His word doesn't even make any sense

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM

His word has multiple meanings.

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
His word has multiple meanings.

It just sounds like some made up anime word.

TheJester
November 23rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
What about fool? They have different word than everyone else.

TheJester
Poriomania

His word means red.

42shadow42
What about fool? They have different word than everyone else.

I have suspicions on the fools, but I would rather keep those hidden thank you.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
Poriomania

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Fire

Everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:05 PM
42shadow42

This guy is a ghost. Hands down.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:07 PM

Google is your friend.

TheJester
November 23rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
42shadow42

This guy is a ghost. Hands down.

So, you are fine with the word red? Does it relate to your Japanese word?

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 02:10 PM

The words do not need to relate to each other, they need to relate to the real word, but no red is by no means related to the real word.

TheJester
November 23rd, 2013, 02:11 PM
Google is your friend.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19263738

The first thing that come up when I google the word.

Do you play League of Nations? Are you oMizu?

Poriomania
November 23rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
おみず is Japanese for water.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM

And?

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 02:18 PM

Is that omizu in Japanese?

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
42shadow42 Im surprised that he is suspicious of me considering the word he used, lol.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
No.

The words do not need to relate to each other, they need to relate to the real word, but no red is by no means related to the real word.

You are missing the part where Fools get words that are different from the rest. His obviously doesn't have any association with that of my word which would lead us all to assume he got a different word. That means he's either a fool or a villager. A ghost would try to post a word that matches that of someone else since they don't get a word.

Logical choice: those that have words that try to relate to those posted by others = ghosts. Words that have no relation = fools or the real villagers.

There are 3 posts that are similar, Mine & 42 & The Jester. Two are legit and 1 is ghost. Based off of deduction of the word I received and the words posted by the other two, 42 is ghost trying to blend in. Ergo I vote 42 for being ghost.

The other ghost is likely hidden among the iron, fire, earth trio. Rubicund matches fire and is unique in such a way that there must have been an originating word to help come up with that word. Therefore I would say our second ghost lies within the Iron/Earth duo. However, I could be wrong.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19263738

The first thing that come up when I google the word.

Do you play League of Nations? Are you oMizu?

Cute.

And?
Hi.

Is that omizu in Japanese?
Idunno

42shadow42 Im surprised that he is suspicious of me considering the word he used, lol.
This too.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:20 PM
No i don't play LOL

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
No.

You are missing the part where Fools get words that are different from the rest. His obviously doesn't have any association with that of my word which would lead us all to assume he got a different word. That means he's either a fool or a villager. A ghost would try to post a word that matches that of someone else since they don't get a word.

Logical choice: those that have words that try to relate to those posted by others = ghosts. Words that have no relation = fools or the real villagers.

There are 3 posts that are similar, Mine & 42 & The Jester. Two are legit and 1 is ghost. Based off of deduction of the word I received and the words posted by the other two, 42 is ghost trying to blend in. Ergo I vote 42 for being ghost.

The other ghost is likely hidden among the iron, fire, earth trio. Rubicund matches fire and is unique in such a way that there must have been an originating word to help come up with that word. Therefore I would say our second ghost lies within the Iron/Earth duo. However, I could be wrong.

Consider the alternate meaning of rubicund, I believe he was simply trying to blend it but didn't understand.
Rubicund - "a fresh and sanguine complexion"

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:25 PM
Consider the alternate meaning of rubicund, I believe he was simply trying to blend it but didn't understand.
Rubicund - "a fresh and sanguine complexion"

Rubicund = Latin = Red
Fire = Red

He posted before anything else could possibly match up with his word. Our words are obviously different than his. That means rubicund must describe the word he received. (Otherwise he would blend in with ours) If his word wasn't similar to anything else posted, then I would be suspicious of him.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:26 PM
Also you try to sidetrack the discussion to him instead of justifying why you are pursuing NumberTwo. You fail to combat what I have proposed to the table. You need to counter my case of Me vs You vs NumberTwo.

Poriomania
November 23rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
And?

I'm pulling an RLVG.

TheJester
November 23rd, 2013, 02:29 PM
I'm pulling an RLVG.

42shadow42

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
If you are suspicous of Porio then you have to be suspicious of The Jester. That's the only connection that he has right now. The Ghosts would have to have the balls to describe their own word.

Iron & Earth = Match
Fire & Rubicund = Match
Omizu & Water & Steamy = Match

There's a few ways to look at this. Either the water trio are the villagers and all 3 are fine and just targeting each other cuz of who knows why

OR

1 ghost is in the water group & the fire and earth group somehow relate to each other with a ghost among the villagers. While the fools are the water trio.

I think it's more likely that the fools are the water trio and a ghost is present. The odds roll in this favor since the other two groups of fire and rubicund can match iron and earth with the right circumstances. For the ghosts to plan on a word that relates to that category would be highly unlikely.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 02:37 PM
You guys realize the 2 Ghosts had a night discussion before game began (or just voted on who to go first). Either way, they know each others' identities.

One way to play this would be to pick a word themselves, and use it as a source for their word. Aka for all intents and purposes, they appear as a pair of fools.

There's 3 Villagers, 2 Ghosts, 2 Fools. Therefore if one can fit all the words into pairings, you are left with your Ghosts in a 2-pairing. If you think a 3-pairing is 2 villagers and a Ghost, it's either 3 Villagers or 2 Fools and a Ghost.

PS: I'm having some weird internet issues, such as 1-2minute loading times for posting, but I'm doing my best to get my posts in

RLVG
November 23rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
I'm pulling an RLVG.

Since it's a Puzzle, I jump in at a cameo and ask "What?"
While adding a /Replace for modkills or whatever.

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 02:42 PM
Steam could actually be connected to all the words. if fire is = hot.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
You guys realize the 2 Ghosts had a night discussion before game began (or just voted on who to go first). Either way, they know each others' identities.

One way to play this would be to pick a word themselves, and use it as a source for their word. Aka for all intents and purposes, they appear as a pair of fools.

There's 3 Villagers, 2 Ghosts, 2 Fools. Therefore if one can fit all the words into pairings, you are left with your Ghosts in a 2-pairing. If you think a 3-pairing is 2 villagers and a Ghost, it's either 3 Villagers or 2 Fools and a Ghost.

PS: I'm having some weird internet issues, such as 1-2minute loading times for posting, but I'm doing my best to get my posts in

Yup I have already thought of that :D since 42 voted for NumberTwo I don't think he knows what the word that he is describing is. Either way I know whether I am a fool or Villager NumberTwo is my buddy. Since 42 is voting him with a word similar to his own, methinks the ghost tried to blend in but targeted the wrong person. Or 42 played horrible villager.

Also since 42 targeted Rubicund but ignored Fire is a signal that he think the ghosts split their words to blend with others instead of playing fools with their own word. Since Rubicund and Fire match BUT were posted so far apart and Rubicund came first, I would think that Rubicund and Fire were ghosts who plotted to describe the same word OR Porio knew the word he was given and described it with Rubicund, such The Jester responded to his pal being like "FIRE BRO!".

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Yup I have already thought of that :D since 42 voted for NumberTwo I don't think he knows what the word that he is describing is. Either way I know whether I am a fool or Villager NumberTwo is my buddy. Since 42 is voting him with a word similar to his own, methinks the ghost tried to blend in but targeted the wrong person. Or 42 played horrible villager.

Also since 42 targeted Rubicund but ignored Fire is a signal that he think the ghosts split their words to blend with others instead of playing fools with their own word. Since Rubicund and Fire match BUT were posted so far apart and Rubicund came first, I would think that Rubicund and Fire were ghosts who plotted to describe the same word OR Porio knew the word he was given and described it with Rubicund, such The Jester responded to his pal being like "FIRE BRO!".

You are overthinking it, fire matches my word. Rubicund does not.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:02 PM
Steam could actually be connected to all the words. if fire is = hot.

He said "Steamy" not "Steam". Big difference there. Steamy does not relate to Earth, Steamy does not describe the word I got, Steamy does not relate to Iron (unless combined with Fire) and in all the instances if it were to relate to these words, NumberTwo should not have been targeted as a ghost but rather someone else.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:07 PM
You are overthinking it, fire matches my word. Rubicund does not.

There are plenty instances where that could be true. However, in the case that Steamy is related to Fire water must be present. So why target NumberTwo? Our words are similar so we would be a pair. You should be targeting me and NumberTwo or the dude who was like "Earth". Not all of these words can describe the true word.

I can think of an instance where my word relates to your word, but NumberTwo's word would have to be there too. Since I know what my word is and you don't describe it, and you target my partner, I know you're not on my team. Since TheJester voted for you, you're word obviously doesn't relate to his word. It just relates to "fire" apparently. That means you have no allies! omgawsh! wutdo!

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:10 PM
Ugh, my Internet crapped out, so I may have chappy presence til the second half of the day.

I agree or disagree with the pairings on me. I think it is a bad idea for some people to guess at pairings excluding WIFOM. Either everyone does it or Noone. Anything in between gives ghosts space to not claim links, and they also have more knowledge concerning links (as they know their teammates). Then they know who to emulate/focus on to figure the word out.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 03:12 PM
Ugh, my Internet crapped out, so I may have chappy presence til the second half of the day.

I agree or disagree with the pairings on me. I think it is a bad idea for some people to guess at pairings excluding WIFOM. Either everyone does it or Noone. Anything in between gives ghosts space to not claim links, and they also have more knowledge concerning links (as they know their teammates). Then they know who to emulate/focus on to figure the word out.

Clearly everyone in my pair is against me then, My pair was Omizu, Fire, Steamy.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:14 PM

It's certainly dangerous to play with pairings since it can reveal the word we are describing, but we have to do something to out the ghosts a bit :D what do you think of 42?

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:17 PM
Clearly everyone in my pair is against me then, My pair was Omizu, Fire, Steamy.

That's 3. A pair is 2. ;D
I can guarantee you that "Steamy" does not describe my word. Ergo you are not on my team. Plus you be voting my teammate. Rude.
It looks like your word coincides with "Fire" under some circumstances, but TheJester voted for you. That means you do not describe his word either.
It looks like you tried to blend but failed imo.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:18 PM
It's certainly dangerous to play with pairings since it can reveal the word we are describing, but we have to do something to out the ghosts a bit :D what do you think of 42?

The alternative is to have slight bias on your leads and concentrate on the 5 v 2 vanilla mafia game. I just see it as choosing high risk + reward if we all give pairings, high risk low reward if some of us do, and low risk low reward if Noone does.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:18 PM
I can confirm shadow does not have the same word as me or was trolling with his guess.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 03:20 PM
I can confirm shadow does not have the same word as me or was trolling with his guess.

Do both fools get the same fake word?

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:21 PM
Guys I have a name for this plan/gambit/strategy.

I call it the O-Mizu Trap!

http://dayofthejedi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/27.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:23 PM

I may need to rethink things dependent on the answer to this question. But my money is on yes

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM
I may need to rethink things dependent on the answer to this question. But my money is on yes

This. Hehe Hoho.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:25 PM
It may be a good idea for everyone to claim whether they think someone is in their pairing or not in the event of a lynch. If everyone said no its a bus + easy ghost kill. If some say yes then we learn a lot through the flip.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:26 PM
However, even if the answer is No. You're still a ghost.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:29 PM
do fools win with villagers if dead? Do villagers win with fools if they're all dead?

If yes and someone realizes they are a fool, it would be wise for them to claim, as it adds a great deal of difficulty for the ghosts. If we're confident enough it could become confirmed via the two fools confirming their word with each other (safe if it's obvious to them they're not villagers).

At least 1 ghost should be obvious in this scenario, and it would be impossible to lose a majority with 2 fools against 1 ghost.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:31 PM
It may be a good idea for everyone to claim whether they think someone is in their pairing or not in the event of a lynch. If everyone said no its a bus + easy ghost kill. If some say yes then we learn a lot through the flip.

We already learn a lot through the flip without this. The way people have voted already speaks volumes about someone who doesn't fit in their pair. By targeting players we declare our pairs. :D

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 03:32 PM
Im probably a fool if shadow doesn't flip fool.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:34 PM
do fools win with villagers if dead? Do villagers win with fools if they're all dead?

If yes and someone realizes they are a fool, it would be wise for them to claim, as it adds a great deal of difficulty for the ghosts. If we're confident enough it could become confirmed via the two fools confirming their word with each other (safe if it's obvious to them they're not villagers).

At least 1 ghost should be obvious in this scenario, and it would be impossible to lose a majority with 2 fools against 1 ghost.

How about no? You forget that if the fools reveal themselves and their word, the ghosts then know what NOT to guess. Granted that a lynching of one of either party will already help deduce what the word should be it won't be as bad as outing both fools and telling the ghosts "here are the villagers and all these posts describe their word"

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Im probably a fool if shadow doesn't flip fool.

You be quiet and go sit in a corner. Daddy will take care of you :)
Don't be narrowing down the possibilities of what we are and what word the ghosts should be guessing.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:35 PM
Also I can think of one thing that he could flip and you still wouldn't be a fool.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:36 PM
We already learn a lot through the flip without this. The way people have voted already speaks volumes about someone who doesn't fit in their pair. By targeting players we declare our pairs. :D

If we are learning anything while losing nothing, I consider it a move we should do. I see nothing bad caused by this plan, while it only helps.

In any event, I have done so for shadow (since he is l-1). This may be my last post for the next 12 hours or so if my Internet finishes off, and I can see an early hammer occurring with l-1.

Ill post if I can though of course, so good luck everyone. Please don't lynch someone super early without everyone's input, whether it be shadow or someone else.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
How about no? You forget that if the fools reveal themselves and their word, the ghosts then know what NOT to guess. Granted that a lynching of one of either party will already help deduce what the word should be it won't be as bad as outing both fools and telling the ghosts "here are the villagers and all these posts describe their word"

It's a move that may be useful later.

Ex: 1 ghost lynched, 2 fools confirmed. Town wins because all the non-fools can be successfully lynched. Villagers can troll their remaining hints, last ghost has nothing new to work with.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 03:37 PM
You be quiet and go sit in a corner. Daddy will take care of you :)
Don't be narrowing down the possibilities of what we are and what word the ghosts should be guessing.

This, either everyone does it or Noone imo

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:39 PM
I don't really see how it helps for people to say "yes a pair exists for me".
But you already have my answer to this question and if others wanna answer that's fine too.
If anything it outs the fools from the villagers. (if they don't get the same word) We wouldn't want that. If the ghosts know who the townies are, then we be limiting the possibilities to guess :o
But if fools gets the same word, it accomplishes nothing. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:42 PM
It's a move that may be useful later.

Ex: 1 ghost lynched, 2 fools confirmed. Town wins because all the non-fools can be successfully lynched. Villagers can troll their remaining hints, last ghost has nothing new to work with.

We should wait before doing this though. imo

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM

Yes.

Fools win with the villagers even if they are dead.
Ghost's objective is to lynch all villagers not fools.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Can I have a cookie?

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Unless you wanna claim ghost right now, I suggest that you all don't hammer atm.
Plans for tomorrow must be made :D

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
Can I have a cookie?

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 04:03 PM
If 42 flips ghost: Everyone troll out your word tomorrow and don't give any hints to the real one.
If 42 flips villager: Carry out your descriptions like normal :)
If 42 flips fool: Carry out your descriptions like normal :D

Anyone disagrees with said plan? :D

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 04:04 PM

That's mean QQ

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 04:12 PM
I have concluded that I am a fool, I stand by my vote on Porio.

TheJester
November 23rd, 2013, 04:13 PM
To clarify, my word does not relate to Poriomania's.

Blazer
November 23rd, 2013, 04:22 PM
To clarify, my word does not relate to Poriomania's.

:o Hoohoo interesting turn of events there. Just some speculation on my part is what it was. I don't really see what it relates to besides yours, but that's ok.

42 if you are fewl you have to relate to someone because of words. There's at least one person out there who has the same word as you. I don't see anyone claiming that your word matches theirs... the math does not support the fewl claim. Based on the people you claim are your pairs, you have declared those who would've been your buddy BUT they denied any relation.

A) You be ghost. GG
B) You messed up big time as villager.
C) There is no room for you to be fewl.
D) I like making lists.
E) Hammer this nigga.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 04:29 PM
:o Hoohoo interesting turn of events there. Just some speculation on my part is what it was. I don't really see what it relates to besides yours, but that's ok.

42 if you are fewl you have to relate to someone because of words. There's at least one person out there who has the same word as you. I don't see anyone claiming that your word matches theirs... the math does not support the fewl claim. Based on the people you claim are your pairs, you have declared those who would've been your buddy BUT they denied any relation.

A) You be ghost. GG
B) You messed up big time as villager.
C) There is no room for you to be fewl.
D) I like making lists.
E) Hammer this nigga.

Lets propose an interesting idea.

Suppose that Porio is a ghost. (No logical relation to any other words)
Suppose that I am a ghost. (No admitted relation to any other words)

What benefit is there from lynching me over porio? I see the evidence against porio being stronger than mine.

Suppose I am a Fool. Lynching me eliminates my confusion on the ghosts. Clearly this hurts town.
Suppose I am a Villager. The fact that I have confirmed the trio penalizes the town significantly, ghosts will definitely win.

Lynch Porio, after Porio flips ghosts we can discuss further.

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 04:31 PM
We are able to make 3 misslynches. 4 misslynches if we lynch 1 of the ghosts. Im pretty confident that we will win this unless the ghosts find out about the word.

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
We are able to make 3 misslynches. 4 misslynches if we lynch 1 of the ghosts. Im pretty confident that we will win this unless the ghosts find out about the word.
Mislynches are more painful than you think, as I mentioned mislynches clarify the clues. Since I know I am Villager/Fool, my lynch can only benefit ghosts.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 04:47 PM
Back with working internet, reading through

Numbertwo
November 23rd, 2013, 04:52 PM
Mislynches are more painful than you think, as I mentioned mislynches clarify the clues. Since I know I am Villager/Fool, my lynch can only benefit ghosts.

Yes, you must be telling the truth about your clue. no one is supporting your claim so yeah.. We should probably not reveal any more clues when shadow flips ghost.

Citrus
November 23rd, 2013, 04:54 PM
Lets propose an interesting idea.

Suppose that Porio is a ghost. (No logical relation to any other words)
Suppose that I am a ghost. (No admitted relation to any other words)

What benefit is there from lynching me over porio? I see the evidence against porio being stronger than mine.

Suppose I am a Fool. Lynching me eliminates my confusion on the ghosts. Clearly this hurts town.
Suppose I am a Villager. The fact that I have confirmed the trio penalizes the town significantly, ghosts will definitely win.

Lynch Porio, after Porio flips ghosts we can discuss further.

You know what I love? Scumtells. You know what I see here? A scumtell.

Scum wants to survive. Especially in this game where delaying death means more hints at the word.

No admitted relation > no logical reason. Feel free to prove me wrong, I am up for discussing this.

-fos 42Shadow42

Because I don't want to hammer early, but in any other case would have voted (even L-2)

42shadow42
November 23rd, 2013, 05:08 PM
No admitted relation, you can see the logical relation of the words, but nobody is willing to confirm the relation.
No relation. There is absolutely no relation. I understand you guys want to wifom and hide what the word is by ignoring my association with you, but I know for a fact that it will do more harm than good if you lynch me. Leave me alive and it remains wifom, if I get lynched it gets confirmed you are in fact bull shitting.

deathworlds
November 23rd, 2013, 05:10 PM
Hamma time.

deathworlds
November 23rd, 2013, 05:10 PM
42shadow42

The Godfather
November 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
42shadow42 has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

42shadow42 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/7178') (4 [L-0]): TheJester ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399042'), Blazer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399022'), Numbertwo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399034'), deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399110')
Poriomania ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10058') (1 [L-3]): 42shadow42 ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399020')

powerofdeath
November 23rd, 2013, 05:19 PM
42Shadow42 was lynched. His role is the villager. Night end when Ghost choose someone to begin.

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 08:39 AM
TheJester
Poriomania
Citrus
Numbertwo
Blazer
Deathworlds

TheJester was chosen. It is TheJester's turn. Do not post unless it is your turn.
One post per person. Once TheJester post anything, its Poriomania's turn, then Citrus's and so on.

TheJester
November 24th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Filtered

Poriomania
November 24th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Oxygen

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Nitrogen

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Salt

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 09:43 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/281/d/5/render_sugu_mizugi_nekomimi_by_arihirokushinada-d6ppp7o.png

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:27 AM
TheJester was replaced by Clementine. It is still deathworlds' turn. Once he post something, day may begin.

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Mountains

powerofdeath
November 24th, 2013, 11:53 AM

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 12:05 PM
deathworlds

clementine
November 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Hello guys, I'm excited to be here!

I think Citrus is a likely ghost.
-claimed that fools should claim if they realize they are a fool
-picked Nitrogen after Porio picked Oxygen
-Citrus doesn't relate to my pair or what I think the other pair is

clementine
November 24th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Citrus

If someone thinks Citrus is in their pair then I would be really surprised.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Citrus

If someone thinks Citrus is in their pair then I would be really surprised.

I specifically picked Nitrogen because I know what my pair is, and I didn't want to contribute. Also it is related in a more indirect way, but my pairing would know that.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Deathworlds did not contribute + came in and hammered. Therefore not in Shadow's pairing. Shadow was not in my pairing.

Therefore Deathworlds is in neither pairing. Therefore ghost.

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Earth and wind are elements my dear child.

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Xcuse me wrong word.

deathworlds
Mountains have snow.

Numbertwo
Deathworlds I have to agree with citrus on this one. Seems abit easy to say mountain after earth.

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Earth is a element. My word is also an element
Mountains have a specific coating that relates to my word.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Earth is a element. My word is also an element
Mountains have a specific coating that relates to my word.

Then you are claiming to be in Shadow's pairing and you just showed up to hammer him.

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 01:55 PM
I thought that he was a ghost. That almost knew the word. (Bird is NOT the word in this case)

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Citrus OMGUS engage.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Citrus
Curses of you guys having fruity names. Citrus & Clementine >.<

Pairs have been made. I suggest trolling descriptions the rest of the game. (if you haven't done so already ;D)

Here's to depending on 42 again and hoping this turns out well :D

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Sorry, could you specify the pairs you are seeing Blazer? Because only the person with my word would know my pairing at this point, as it's pretty hidden.

That being said, I think I am a fool.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Not sure past deathworlds. Everyone else feel free to come contribute.

Blazer, please explain why you voted me.

Deathworlds, feel free to give actual reasoning on voting me.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Sorry, could you specify the pairs you are seeing Blazer? Because only the person with my word would know my pairing at this point, as it's pretty hidden.

That being said, I think I am a fool.
No phishing for pairs son. Ofc you would claim fool. That's the only thing left for you to claim. Doesn't help your case at all. You shouldn't have to "think" you are fool. You should "know" you are fool. Sounds like scum trying to play the fewl! Hoho!

Not sure past deathworlds. Everyone else feel free to come contribute.

Blazer, please explain why you voted me.

Deathworlds, feel free to give actual reasoning on voting me.
1. You're not villager
2. I will disclose no more considering the risk behind it.
Right now there's a 50/50 chance to hit ghosts. If we hit fool, then we know which pair to go after tomorrow. I will not disclose my thoughts on it because I don't want you to guess what I think I am :D
whenever you flip, I can then divulge notes a bit more since we would narrow down the ghosts and fools.

Dun phish for pairs so you can guess when you're lynched. Silly ghost :3
If you are a ghost, you will be a great sacrifice to our cause in hunting them down. I applaud you.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 03:15 PM
If you are a fool*
Got ghosts on the mind, if you can tell ^.^

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 03:17 PM
No phishing for pairs son. Ofc you would claim fool. That's the only thing left for you to claim. Doesn't help your case at all. You shouldn't have to "think" you are fool. You should "know" you are fool. Sounds like scum trying to play the fewl! Hoho!

1. You're not villager
2. I will disclose no more considering the risk behind it.
Right now there's a 50/50 chance to hit ghosts. If we hit fool, then we know which pair to go after tomorrow. I will not disclose my thoughts on it because I don't want you to guess what I think I am :D
whenever you flip, I can then divulge notes a bit more since we would narrow down the ghosts and fools.

Dun phish for pairs so you can guess when you're lynched. Silly ghost :3
If you are a ghost, you will be a great sacrifice to our cause in hunting them down. I applaud you.

If I'm positive I'm a fool I can just say the word and prove it. I'm nearly certain, but that's a hell of a lot of aggression. Like trying to push a bandwagon on me aggression?

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 03:24 PM
If I'm positive I'm a fool I can just say the word and prove it. I'm nearly certain, but that's a hell of a lot of aggression. Like trying to push a bandwagon on me aggression?

Saying your word wouldn't prove you were fool if you were/are one.
You should be 100% certain. Why? Because you denounced the Villager and his claim. You said it didn't describe your word. Ergo, you should know you're Fool! Unless you received a pm from someone saying you are a ghost. Your word obviously wasn't his word which means that you got a different word (if you got one from the host).

Like trying to push a bandwagon? dude. you're L-1. I'm totes trying to get a bandwagon on you of 1 person. I didn't think it was that aggressive but if it is, it shouldn't matter. Once this day is over we will have the assignments of what each pair is. All you have to do is follow the bread crumbs.

I don't really see how my voting for you is more aggressive than it was on 42...if that didn't catch your eye, why does my vote on you now catch your eye? :oooo

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Gaiz I'm on fire, I'ma blazing. Someone put this hot bastar* out!

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Aww i scared citrus away...

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Back!

Aight, yeah I'm an idiot and didn't think about the fact that I can't be villager due to that. I blame alcohol :D

I'm Fools with Porio

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 04:26 PM
He can confirm me back, I'm not sure how much I trust you guys to continue this in my stead (especially if Blazer were ghost because he's basically controlling all discussion due to lack of others' participation), but that's the best I can do.

use the lynch train to help find the ghosts also

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Pretty sure a ghost will drop in to hammer if they haven't already both voted fyi, but I'll check in sometime later if I'm still alive

Numbertwo
November 24th, 2013, 04:33 PM
I suppose that you are trying to take down a villager with you by telling uss that porio is your buddy. I will see what he has to say about that befeore i hammer.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 04:43 PM
I suppose that you are trying to take down a villager with you by telling uss that porio is your buddy. I will see what he has to say about that befeore i hammer.

Nah, I'd rather him pop in before I just go and out the word, but if he's present and is ok with it I can drop the word.

Scrambled: qzfwrfbudthfx

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Actually a better idea:

dthfxtlbrspcwcdsptcrmd

Vignere cipher

key is our word

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Actually a better idea:

dthfxtlbrspcwcdsptcrmd

Vignere cipher

key is our word

LOL thats cute.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 04:58 PM
LOL thats cute.

<3

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 05:00 PM
this doesn't prove that you and porio are fools though. it just says what your word is.
ghosts coulda come up with the same word (like you mentioned) and are describing the same thing. idk what nitrogen has to do with it, but i get the rest. xD

I like how you claim porio as your pair too. looks like i don't have to reveal that since you already did :P

Can you explain to me how you are cleared as fool?

Poriomania
November 24th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Do you guys want me to do anything?

I've mostly been ignoring this thread.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Do you guys want me to do anything?

I've mostly been ignoring this thread.

Call the Ghostbusters. Better decision at this point and time in our lives.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I'm amazed how you just post that and that's that.

Poriomania
November 24th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Sorry, I still have tilt from you hammering me.
What's the case on Citrus?

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Sorry, I still have tilt from you hammering me.
What's the case on Citrus?

Line 1: What?
Line 2: Read.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 08:16 PM
NumberTwo we need your vote since the Ghost doesn't wanna hammer the other ghost.

Citrus
November 24th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Should I be lynched, let it be known that Porio is my pair and should not be lynched, with a guarantee of a confirmed town that cannot die to prevent a ghost lynch majority.

Villagers should bare caution at giving too much away about their word, since plenty evidence to find the true ghosts is present.

Remember, it will be 2 villagers 1 fool against 2 ghosts following my death, aka mylo.

Porio can appear and prove me right should he want, but I officially clear him.

Nitrogen is related very indirectly, but the connection makes sense if you know the fools' word.

I'll check in again if I'm not hammered upon waking up, but in case I'm dead, gl all :D!

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Should I be lynched, let it be known that Porio is my pair and should not be lynched, with a guarantee of a confirmed town that cannot die to prevent a ghost lynch majority.

Villagers should bare caution at giving too much away about their word, since plenty evidence to find the true ghosts is present.

Remember, it will be 2 villagers 1 fool against 2 ghosts following my death, aka mylo.

Porio can appear and prove me right should he want, but I officially clear him.

Nitrogen is related very indirectly, but the connection makes sense if you know the fools' word.

I'll check in again if I'm not hammered upon waking up, but in case I'm dead, gl all :D!

You can't clear anyone unless you flip fool or villager.
I hope everyone follows the plan with the troll descriptions tomorrow. Pairs had already been made like I said.
Porio can't prove anything unless he dies and claims you as his pair. (with flipping fool or villager)
Sure Nitrogen, whatever. I don't really get it, but I'm not a major in that field so whatever. All I know is that your message was adorable.

If the worst case happens in which case you flip fool (which I doubt) the other pair will then be ghosts in my eyes. It will then be a war to determine which pair vs which pair gets Porios vote to help them.

Either way today is determined by a 50/50 chance of hitting ghosts or "other" from the non-ghost perspective. Not much else we can do until the pairs have been classified as something.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I'm surprised clementine isn't talking more

Poriomania
November 24th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Do you want me to hammer?

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcuhrUaFu84
Entertainment of song shall be had

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Do you want me to hammer?

Why not?

deathworlds
November 24th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Do ieeet.

Blazer
November 24th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Do ieeet.

Shush DeathHammer

Poriomania
November 24th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Okay.

Citrus

The Godfather
November 24th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Citrus has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9527') (2 [L-2]): Citrus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399286'), Numbertwo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399305')
Citrus ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/10566') (4 [L-0]): clementine ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399289'), deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399314'), Blazer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399316'), Poriomania ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=399386')

powerofdeath
November 25th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Citrus was fool. Day begin whenever Ghosts are ready.

powerofdeath
November 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Deathworlds was chosen.

Deathworlds
Numbertwo
Clementine
Blazer
Poriomania

deathworlds
November 26th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Korra.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 05:23 AM
force

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Blazer

Blazer
November 27th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Clementine

Poriomania
November 27th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Plasma

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 10:14 AM

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 11:50 AM
The last ghosts are deathworlds+Blazer or clementine. I'd rather go for the safe one first Deathworlds

Blazer
November 27th, 2013, 02:29 PM
The last ghosts are deathworlds+Blazer or clementine. I'd rather go for the safe one first Deathworlds

I'm fine with either Clementine or Deathworlds since they are both partners.
You realize I'm your partner right?

Deathworlds

Blazer
November 27th, 2013, 02:30 PM
We need porio's vote though. otherwise it's a deadlock vote between ghosts and us. (fyi)

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 02:45 PM
I agree.

deathworlds

The Godfather
November 27th, 2013, 02:46 PM
deathworlds has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

deathworlds ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php/9527') (3 [L-0]): Blazer ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=400508'), Numbertwo ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=400413'), clementine ('http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=400521')

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Deathworlds was lynched. His role was Villager.

The Ghosts has won! Congrats to Numbertwo and Clementine!

Blazer - Villager
Deathworlds - Villager
42Shadow42 - Villager
Citrus - Fool
Poriomania - Fool
Numbertwo - Ghost
Clementine - Ghost

The Villager's Word: Water
The Fool's word: Blood

Both Ghosts had no idea what the word was, if the town lynched successfully, the ghost would've guessed wrong.

I find it funny that Numbertwo posted Water during Day 1 and still had no idea Water was the word the entire time.

Numbertwo
November 27th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Lol, water was the correct word? I had no idea that the word would be that simple.

Blazer
November 27th, 2013, 04:15 PM
*Flips table* Why people who are Villager no play like Villager?!?!?!!?

RLVG
November 27th, 2013, 04:30 PM
The Ghosts has won!

Good game, too bad I wasn't in it.. Will there be a round 2?
I'm going to be there, totally. /presign and all lol.

powerofdeath
November 27th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Yeah some day Ill make #2

Post /presign if you want me to whisper you that the sign up started.

Citrus
November 27th, 2013, 04:41 PM
God, I knew water was the word because people were being really obvious (aka mountain covering hint).

Oh well.

/presign, I'd like to try this again haha

Azuriae
November 27th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Sure, /presign

42shadow42
November 27th, 2013, 07:02 PM
*Slaps* Blazer

/Presign

clementine
November 27th, 2013, 07:29 PM
/presign

What!? It was water?
We were thinking volcano/sauna/geyser... And everyone kept posting Avatar references but I couldn't think of a word that really fit. I'm quite shocked that it ended up as water.

Blazer
November 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM
*Slaps* Blazer

/Presign

*Slaps Again*
You said "Steamy" you said "Water" wasn't related to your word with NumberTwo.
*Slap*

Blazer
/presign

What!? It was water?
We were thinking volcano/sauna/geyser... And everyone kept posting Avatar references but I couldn't think of a word that really fit. I'm quite shocked that it ended up as water.

All part of the master plan.

42shadow42
*Slaps Again*
You said "Steamy" you said "Water" wasn't related to your word with NumberTwo.
*Slap*

I also said numbertwo was a ghost. That is why you lynched me. I understand what you didn't that no villager would SAY his word.

Also I don't consider "water" to be related to "water".

Blazer
November 27th, 2013, 10:58 PM
I also said numbertwo was a ghost. That is why you lynched me. I understand what you didn't that no villager would SAY his word.

Also I don't consider "water" to be related to "water".

You realize I said water right? O-mizu = Water. Why wouldn't you say the actual word? The ghosts obviously couldn't figure out what the word was (according to the host).

You were lynched because you didn't play like a villager, along with Citrus.

You also said that you fall into this category "Steamy, Water, Fire."
I don't see how Fire describes Water. It is the opposite of water but does not describe water.

I lynched you for more than just you "said NumberTwo was ghost".

I expected Citrus to catch on that he HAD to be a fool since he claimed that he was unrelated to you after the lynch. Since he didn't, I figured he was trying to hide as a ghost.

Poriomania
November 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM
If I actually paid attention to the game I would have shaken things up a bit.

But I definitely did not read and did not care. Somehow this gets me off the hook? Lurking?

DaftPink
November 28th, 2013, 02:30 AM
/presign

this sounds fun. Is there space, still? :)