PDA

View Full Version : Bus Driver?

Fat Tony
May 13th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Explain this role to me in detail. It's a pretty vague description in the tutorial box. Also, if I am correct on my assumption of what it is, I think the bus driver needs to have a limit like the vigilante.

Clawtrocity
May 13th, 2011, 04:11 PM
The bus driver is the logical opposite of the witch.

The witch controls 1 person and makes THEM target someone else.
The bus driver switches 2 people and whoever targets one targets the other.

The witch changes who they are targeting and the bus driver changes who gets targeted.

Footy
May 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
What's the deal with the Bus Driver running over people? Saw it once in a game earlier, didn't understand how those conditions were met.

Styx
May 13th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Can we rename the role to headache inducer if there's more than one in the game?

Goonswarm
May 14th, 2011, 01:20 PM
What's the deal with the Bus Driver running over people? Saw it once in a game earlier, didn't understand how those conditions were met.

Any time a bus driver swaps a person who would have killed someone into a position where they are killed by their own actions they are appropriately "Run over by a bus." ;D

Goonswarm
May 14th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Bus driver is almost always necessary when I'm in the game ;)

I find bus driver and vig to be extremely strong in the hands of a skilled mafia vet. I only have 1 bus driver by default and you must random vigilante in my games to get it as bus driver/vig tend to work against themselves. Both have an absurdly high skill cap and I love them both for that reason.