PDA

View Full Version : In-House games

Towelie The Wise
September 28th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I`m in the `Mafia`chat thing all the time, but it seems whenever I`m there, there`s about 20 or so people, all not there. Either afk or in-game.

I`ve never been able to play an in-house game.

Is there a good time for it?

Am I in the wrong chat?

NorthStar
September 28th, 2011, 02:08 PM
If it says Mafia, what the fuck do you think? People tend to play at different times, log in a different time.

Towelie The Wise
September 28th, 2011, 02:49 PM
It could have been -Mafia- chat or something. I wasn't a complete d-bag to you. Why do you have to be that way to me?

Some useful advice would benefit.

NorthStar
September 28th, 2011, 04:01 PM
It could have been -Mafia- chat or something. I wasn't a complete d-bag to you. Why do you have to be that way to me?

Oh I'm sorry SIGNORE. The channel is entitled "Mafia" and people tend to log in during the day, when you're at school. If you need anything else, please just ask! Sugar is sweet.

Elixir
September 28th, 2011, 05:34 PM
NorthStar, you're like... Asking to be put on the watch list Again with that shit.

Anyway, as to the actual question, Mafia is the channel on NA. Not sure about Euro. Inhouses do Happen sporadically and we do sometimes host special community games on the forums. One is being prepared right now up in the news section called the Golden Cup. Normally if you see Goonswarm, Ash or Falsetruth in the channel there will be inhouses. I do a couple but I mostly moderate public games.

Ambient
September 28th, 2011, 05:45 PM
If you stay in the channel you can usually get a house game of at least 50% channel members going within X-minutes. Getting a game of 15 members from chat is a little more spotty.

Towelie The Wise
September 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM

Oh I'm sorry SIGNORE. The channel is entitled "Mafia" and people tend to log in during the day, when you're at school. If you need anything else, please just ask! Sugar is sweet.

Also, I'm a serving member of the Royal Canadian Navy. Not in school. Don't assume things.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Let's move this thread to the appropriate subforum.

Towelie The Wise
October 2nd, 2011, 09:47 AM
Or just lock it. I think this thread is finished until it gets derailed.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 2nd, 2011, 11:11 AM
That reminds me, threads that haven't been posted in for more than two months should be auto-locked.