PDA

View Full Version : Why did my win/loss ratio get wiped?

J
November 6th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Played my first game in about 6 months today, I still have my 27k points but for some reason I only have 9 victories o.O

Did I miss something?

Raptorblaze
November 6th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Not that I'm aware of? >.>

louiswill
November 6th, 2013, 07:17 PM

The problem is that he might get pointbanned like I was.

J
November 6th, 2013, 07:30 PM

I thought it might be something to do with the nuclear option or something. No idea <_>

Raptorblaze
November 6th, 2013, 07:53 PM
He won't get pointbanned since we're aware of it.

louiswill
November 6th, 2013, 07:54 PM

Err....sarcasm! I GOT IT!!!

J
November 6th, 2013, 08:14 PM

It also seems to have wiped my achievement list - I've been earning points for winning as roles/getting achievements lol.

louiswill
November 6th, 2013, 08:15 PM
It also seems to have wiped my achievement list - I've been earning points for winning as roles/getting achievements lol.

Does that means you can win those achievements again?! Oh...the profit is almost criminal.

Raptorblaze
November 6th, 2013, 08:47 PM

for wins/losses/achievements, you need to talk to DR to have them restored (please have a replay available). idk what else to tell you. We now have a record of it so you won't get pointbanned over it. If you could post your ID somewhere in this thread so the search engine hits it that'd be cool though.

J
November 7th, 2013, 08:46 AM
for wins/losses/achievements, you need to talk to DR to have them restored (please have a replay available). idk what else to tell you. We now have a record of it so you won't get pointbanned over it. If you could post your ID somewhere in this thread so the search engine hits it that'd be cool though.

Will update when I have a chance with ID.

I'm not too bothered about the roles/achievements... I had almost all of them and now it feels like I have something to play for again :p. Plus, I can easily hit 30k points with this!

Raptorblaze
November 11th, 2013, 01:28 PM
1-S2-1-4659590
username: Outkasst
I found it from a report. Sending this to the restores section.