PDA

View Full Version : Helz: 1-S2-1-689340

Helz
September 23rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
@3:38 if you select me the help screen pops up and you can scroll through stats at will. This is a screenshot if you don't care to take the time to watch the replay. Slaol, Appley, Raptorblaze, and Tossangel were with me in this game.

Here is the replay of this game: 13884

Here is a screenshot of the 'Help page' with achievements and stats: 13885

This is specifically my stats:
Achievements- Sole Survivor, The Last Laugh, FOrever Alone, Ace Prosecutor, Handi-Capable, Epic Fail, Hammer and Sickle, Happily Ever After, Flawless Victory, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Disco Inferno, Hoist by His Own Moltov, Yo Dawg, The Inquisition, Jailbreak, Corleone, Obviously Evil, Mission Failed, A for Effort, Hung Jury, Marathon, Generosity, Altruism, Philanthropy, Half Roles, All Town, All Mafia, All Neutral

Victories: 267
Games Played: 795

Ranked Stats: 1 win 1 loss

So yeah. It says 1 win 1 loss but I really have 2 wins. Here is the replay of the bug hunt ranked game we played in which I won but my win was given to the mafia. 13886

I am not too worried about it because I love being able to pretend to be a noob. As such I have taken the liberty of renaming myself something stupid so I can troll my ass off. If some things cant be restored I may have a backup somewhere but I bet it is pretty damn old.

Mugy
September 24th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Approved for 11734 points.

fred
September 25th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Restored to 12003 points.