PDA

View Full Version : (BUG) Dropped player marked as "leaver"

Sapphire
September 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
I have been dropped from two games immediately after the load screen. The next time I entered a game I had been put on a "kick list" as a "leaver" and have not been able to play a game of mafia since.

I do not even leave the game after I die. I always like to stay and watch everything unfold. I was hoping this could get fixed and that I can be removed from this "kick list" as I have not done anything to offend anyone let alone leave the game.

In case you need in my game name is Lansing and my tag for mafia is Sapphire.

Ambient
September 23rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
I am going to slightly hyjack this, as it is related.

All the the chain-leavers I have seen listed have like 200k+ games listed as leaving. This clearly is not the accurate number. Many people that are listed as these chain leavers have been saying "WTF" and I barely play this.

What is the number before adding to this leave list? When games fall apart before game starts does that get added to the list? This happens frequently in the public domain.

Also the Local Ranking is in paragraph form rather than list. Which is fine, but more difficult to read.

Dark.Revenant
September 23rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
I think I found the problem. See the new version.

Sapphire
September 24th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Ty but I still have games played listed as: -149349

Any chance to fix lol?

Dark.Revenant
September 24th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Can't fix it. I permanently fucked that stat on the bank, but I can't go back and reset it or even put the latest update on EU because my comp's power supply is dead. I'm RMAing it but that will take some time, and it'll just fail in a few more months. I can't sell it on ebay for any more than like $40 (i bought at $120), either, so I'm basically screwed.