PDA

View Full Version : Change the Logo

st.rage
September 6th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Do you really want a "fedora" as the mafia logo? Google "fedoras are for losers" if you want to know why this is a bad idea.

Also, I'll save some space and combine my second post into this one:

Could you get a better server for the Wiki? Why is it always down?

Damus_Graves
September 6th, 2013, 06:44 AM
A fedora is both a suave hat and a dorky looking accessory. It all depends on how you wear it. For the site it is perfectly acceptable considering the fact that this is a website for the game of mafia, historically the members of typically have worn fedoras during the periods of time they were large and in charge.

As for the Wiki I have no clue but it isn't worth the effort to complain about it since we are aware. :)

Raptorblaze
September 6th, 2013, 10:55 AM
A fedora is both a suave hat and a dorky looking accessory. It all depends on how you wear it. For the site it is perfectly acceptable considering the fact that this is a website for the game of mafia, historically the members of typically have worn fedoras during the periods of time they were large and in charge.

As for the Wiki I have no clue but it isn't worth the effort to complain about it since we are aware. :)

Also the servers are provided free of charge to us by a kind person IIRC.

Slaol
September 6th, 2013, 07:36 PM
If you visited the wiki before it migrated a ~month ago, you need to clear your cache. Then the wiki link will work properly.

As far as the logo, we here at Sc2mafia.com are fans of Mafia. Mafia, as a game, has several connections to the great Mafias and Mobsters of the early-to-mid 1900's. We use the fedora as a reference to that.

Helz
September 6th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I have mad love for how active you are rage.. But I don't understand your recent pushes. All cosmetics and you have more to give to the community than that

st.rage
September 9th, 2013, 09:34 AM
mafia is like a child I abuse but in the end I still care about him