PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite roles?

Styx
May 12th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Simply what the name of the thread suggests.

What roles get you giddy inside when you see it on screen, what roles put a smile on your face, add a skip to your step, perhaps even give you a wet spot?

What roles do you enjoy playing the most!?

Goonswarm
May 12th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I personally love Survivor with 4 vests, Jester due to how a good one can have a huge impact on the game, and Witch.

Unfortunately in 1800+ points I think I have gotten the witch twice and died within the first two days randomly :(

Footy
May 12th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Citizen or Mason.

Honestly, I love the town starts to turn on you if they haven't found Godfather yet, You're not suspicious! It must be you! whats' your role? Citizen, Yeah right, LYNCH HIM!

Zane
May 12th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Citi's forever :)

Supersun
May 12th, 2011, 05:47 PM
That's why your goal as citizen is to eat the mafia's bullet as soon as possible, especially if you can use a vest to eat it :P

Mysterymeat
May 12th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Masons is one of them cause you know for sure who is innocent, and can analyze the game without too much else to do and help sheriff and inv out by sometimes telling them another mason's name.

Faceless
May 12th, 2011, 11:51 PM
I might be a bit cliche here, but my favorites are by far Spy, Jester, and Godfather.

I like being Jester just because I can be a huge idiot and it's just because I'm supposed to act that way. It's such a great way to experiment with people and see how they react with no consequences (other than being capped by like 3 people in the same night).

Spy is awesome because 90% of the time the mafia will say incredibly stupid things or try to talk smack to me at night. Just makes me giggle.

Godfather is just plain fun because I get to kill people. I also enjoy having such amazing control and power over the game. Especially since I name myself Murderbot almost every game.

Styx
May 13th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Added Coroner and Bus Driver to the poll.