PDA

View Full Version : A FM role bank

Helz
August 27th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Everyone has a thousand role ideas and 99% of them never see the SC mafia game. I feel like most of them just die off in a few weeks and are never herd from again.

I am suggesting we make a place to post / move roles that would be good for the FM game. This would help give FM hosts ideas for their games and it would have very direct use in any future mafia projects.

Slaol
August 27th, 2013, 05:50 PM
This was done several times before. I encourage you to find it in the Forum Mafia Parking section, and to possibly take on the editing of it yourself, should Damus no longer wish to do it.

Helz
August 27th, 2013, 05:55 PM
I should get a 'Sloppy Seconds' badge for thinking up shit after someone else thinks it up first.

I would love to take that on.

Cryptonic
August 27th, 2013, 06:12 PM
just follow Luna's format in MFM parking and then post a link in the thread. That thread would be updated if people added additional roles. Idk why a second was made in the first place lol.

Slaol
August 27th, 2013, 06:14 PM
just follow Luna's format in MFM parking and then post a link in the thread. That thread would be updated if people added additional roles. Idk why a second was made in the first place lol.

It's good to give things a more recognized face after the first one moves on.
I add roles, too bad dumb rules dont let me put them all on my roles list ;) #over100roles

Cryptonic
August 27th, 2013, 06:18 PM
It's good to give things a more recognized face after the first one moves on.
I add roles, too bad dumb rules dont let me put them all on my roles list ;) #over100roles

#over9000roleinteractionproblems :smile: TOO COMPLEX TO JUDGE ACCURATELY

also, i bumped the thread with all the needed info: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4432-Role-Suggestions-Compendium

I don't see the need to copy the post, delete topic and create topic :p

Helz
August 27th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Thanks. This is exactly the kind of time killer I was looking for.