PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Bus Driver, with regards to setting...

Beerwolf
September 20th, 2011, 02:03 PM
When you've got it ticked for people to NOT know they've been swapped... ingame they still see themselves being swapped. This bug has led to numerous unfortunate events... :-\

Ambient
September 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Confirmed. I have it set to not reveal on my Save. It always shows swapping regardless of affiliation.

MrSmarter
September 20th, 2011, 08:08 PM
That option was removed, see the newest update.

pants
October 15th, 2011, 11:37 PM
wait, im confused. if the option was removed, how is it still in the game? also, why does the role card itself still display "targets do not know they are bussed" when in fact they do know?

lastly, my saveslot has bus driver able to selftarget. unfortunately, i could not self target in one of my games, where as i was able to in another game with my same saveslot. the double lightblue buttons were present next to my name in both games i was bus driver. is this a known bug? (bug being unable to selftarget with option checked?)

sorry if this was repeated, for i did not search before posting upon this bug.

both games were played within the last 12hours from this time of post. (the bug occurred after the map update earlier this day)

Muso
October 16th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah this was so confusing!

The card said "Your targets do not know that they're bussed."

I was bussing myself every round and the grey screen kept on flashing up saying I'd been bussed.