PDA

View Full Version : Future DR games.

Auckmid
September 16th, 2011, 03:57 PM
I heard a couple of times that DR was planning on maybe makeing a Symboite game once he finnished with Mafia from Oops, I think. Is it true that your planning on makeing a 2nd game DR?

I've never played Warcraft 3, but it would be awesome if there was a game like Parasite, but without all the bugs :D

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 16th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Battle Mages, guns, and Phase Killer was then combined into an ultimate clusterfuck. Redo the sounds with object editor to fix the lag.

way too much work

Pygalisk
October 4th, 2011, 04:36 PM
PARASITE? I think you mean malum ruina. [flamewar]

Ambient
October 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM
This may seem silly, but I knew a Dark.Reverant on Warcraft that made a parasite map. I would feel awfully silly if he was the same player.

EagleMan
October 4th, 2011, 06:21 PM
It's not. He was my friend. When we all went over to the East coast (as all real West coasters had to), that's where Dark Revenant was.

As Rev lives in San Diego, I imagine that he might've tried for that name on the West coast. My friend just went by the name Dark.Immortal on East.

Ambient
October 4th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Ah thats right. Dark.Immortal. I was close. I played a lot of hours with that guy... like 6 years ago.

EagleMan
October 4th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Well I did too then in all likelihood, did you know Viper599?

Ambient
October 4th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Maybe. It was a long time ago. I don't even remember the shaumans of the clans I ran.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 5th, 2011, 07:30 AM
diplofags???

Some of us still occasionally play WC3, you know.

Lazers
October 28th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Judgement Day sequel

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 28th, 2011, 04:38 PM
are you gay

that was another rev

Dark.Revenant
October 28th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Judgement Day sequel

lol someone remembers that. Not even I remembered that until you mentioned it just now.

Also, probably won't make a new SC2 map until HotS comes around, and then we'll see. I'll probably start some kind of indie project before then, though. If I get enough support I'll do Mafia, but if that's not viable I have detailed plans for a competitive arena game, involving everyone's favorite:

MAJIK!!!
SOARDS!!
GUNZ!!1!
GIBS!!!!!!1!1!1!!one

Ted
October 28th, 2011, 05:44 PM
I worked with Slayerdragon on Custom Hero Arena on Warcraft 3. Although, he never finished it and it was imbalanced. It did get popular for a time.

I approve. I enjoy that class of game.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
October 28th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Judgement Day sequel

lol someone remembers that. Not even I remembered that until you mentioned it just now.

Also, probably won't make a new SC2 map until HotS comes around, and then we'll see. I'll probably start some kind of indie project before then, though. If I get enough support I'll do Mafia, but if that's not viable I have detailed plans for a competitive arena game, involving everyone's favorite:

MAJIK!!!
SOARDS!!
GUNZ!!1!
GIBS!!!!!!1!1!1!!one

http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/board,4.0.html

oops_ur_dead
October 30th, 2011, 08:34 AM

RIP.

Ambient
October 30th, 2011, 09:29 AM

I thought about it some more. Yes. I did.