PDA

View Full Version : Create a 'new' rank: Co-Admin

TimeTrx
August 2nd, 2013, 08:00 PM
Ok, this proposal is to clear some problems with this chart, my apologies if its out of date (staff changes so fast, you know).

http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/images/thumb/5/5e/Mafia_Staff_Hierarchy.png/300px-Mafia_Staff_Hierarchy.png

Here is the deal:

DR should be the only admin we have, because he is on the top of the pile (no punt intended, Rap). So Oops_ur_dead, Raptorblaze, and Elixir (If he is even around, maybe slaol replaced him) should have the co-admin rank.

Changes:
They lose no rank powers, they just should have and lower rank and different colour then what the admin has.
A new badge. (That's right Rap)

Plus it makes more sense as they report to DR and not act as an independent players to each other.

Thank you.

Elixir
August 2nd, 2013, 08:24 PM
and Elixir (If he is even around, maybe slaol replaced him) .

Who are you again?

CmG
August 2nd, 2013, 08:28 PM
What exactly do we gain with that change? I think if DR really wanted to have something like a supreme title he would already have it.
This seems pretty senseless to me and i bet i am not the only one who shares this opinion.

TimeTrx
August 2nd, 2013, 08:28 PM
I'm TimeTrx, the lovable Harlequin of SC2Mafia.

Bruno
August 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM
This seems a bit.. pointless.

AppleyNO
August 2nd, 2013, 11:00 PM
Echoing other staff here... pointless

Three people have admin-
DR - obvious
Oops - Without him the website would have failed a long while ago. Server Admin
Raptorblaze - Our staff supervisor.

Everyone has a job to do, and have only the power they need to do it. There is no need to seperate DR from oops and rap by title only. Please do not clutter site discussion with arbitrary title seperations.

Raptorblaze
August 3rd, 2013, 12:41 AM
Dark Revenant and Oops_ur_dead are not admins, they are Super Admins. Technically I'm the only regular admin, though Elixir is effectively one as well. This suggestion is utterly pointless.

creedkingsx
August 3rd, 2013, 01:37 AM
Dark Revenant and Oops_ur_dead are not admins, they are Super Admins. Technically I'm the only regular admin, though Elixir is effectively one as well. This suggestion is utterly pointless.

Did you say rejected?
Okay :D

Slaol
August 3rd, 2013, 01:52 AM
My issue with this suggestion is. Isn't it already a thing? lol.
Isn't this just basically suggesting the current situation?
DR is most powerful
Oops, Rap, Elixir are second most powerful. (Oops much more so, but Rap/Elixir being 2nd tier)
Then others follow suit.

Lazers
August 3rd, 2013, 07:03 AM
WHAT IS THAT, AN IMAGE FOR ANTS?

Admiral
August 3rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Thankfully TimeTrx will never lead anyone or anything in his life.

Nick
August 3rd, 2013, 12:12 PM
I agree with TimeTrx. We need:

Head Admin
Co-Admin
Server Admin
Staff Supervisor

All these people sharing the same Admin title is confusing. A huge detriment to SC2Mafia game. Makes the game difficult to play and understand.

Sad to see the staffs are a bunch of short-sighted fools. They only care about doing the job but not the title.

benign
August 3rd, 2013, 12:21 PM
WHAT IS THAT, AN IMAGE FOR ANTS?

I second this notion. Why was Time unbanned?