PDA

View Full Version : Citrus 1-S2-1-689689

Citrus
August 1st, 2013, 08:13 AM
Account Name: Citrus
Account ID: 1-S2-1-689689
Your Realm: NA
Approximate Points: Around 4500ish

Very sorry to take your time up and post a point restoration thread a second time. I was looking through my banks files and discovered this ID number, which I think is my old ID number as it seems to have changed once I reinstalled. I remember it starting with a 6 and being six digits, however when I reinstalled I stupidly deleted my replays so I can't upload a replay from then (and I don't have any friends I played with that I can recall to ask for the replay from). Would you guys mind checking if this ID number pops up in the database?

Again sorry to trouble you guys again and many thanks!

Raptorblaze
August 1st, 2013, 01:48 PM
That ID is not yours. IDs do not change when you reinstall, they are bound to your account. If you join a game of mafia you will see every player's ID displayed in a list at the start.

Citrus
August 1st, 2013, 02:49 PM
Hmm ok. I was just wondering cus I did have 4500ish points before I lost them when I had to uninstall and reinstall, but I was told my ID couldn't be found in the database when I posted the ID my account currently shows. Never mind then, thanks anyways for looking at this.