PDA

View Full Version : {Implemented} Witch to Witch Doctor

Slaol
July 24th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Witch being recruited by the Cult should become a Witch Doctor.
Cryptonic had this in a S-FM setup, and I thought to myself "why didn't it do that before?"
Thoughts?

cookies4you
July 24th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Needs to be an option, if anything.

Some Witches prefer being Witches.

Unlike the Citizen -> Mason, losing the power to control others is a pretty big deal-breaker.

Cryptonic
July 24th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Needs to be an option, if anything.

Some Witches prefer being Witches.

Unlike the Citizen -> Mason, losing the power to control others is a pretty big deal-breaker.

Kind of irrelevant, because while a Witch may want to be a Witch over a Witch Doctor, would a Witch rather be a Cultist over a Witch Doctor?

Voss
July 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Kind of irrelevant, because while a Witch may want to be a Witch over a Witch Doctor, would a Witch rather be a Cultist over a Witch Doctor?

keeps the investigative pairing. only thing i could think of.

Slaol
July 24th, 2013, 02:11 PM
I support as an option, obviously. I'd also personally be ok with a 'remains Witch in Cult' option. Theme still matches and would be very rare so not overly breaking. This might make Cult more popular and increase variety of setup.

Voss
July 24th, 2013, 02:38 PM
I support as an option, obviously. I'd also personally be ok with a 'remains Witch in Cult' option. Theme still matches and would be very rare so not overly breaking. This might make Cult more popular and increase variety of setup.

so a new role of culted witch? that's a little different then the topic. but i like that idea better =)

Slaol
July 24th, 2013, 02:42 PM
so a new role of culted witch? that's a little different then the topic. but i like that idea better =)

I just decided to also mention this. No new role, just remaining a Witch. Witch and Cult don't have enough interplay together, I feel.

cookies4you
July 25th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Wait a moment...

If a game has a Witch Doctor with 2 Cultists, and the Cultists recruit the Witch for another Witch Doctor...

Double healing, double conversions...

Hm...

This might not end well...

Voss
July 25th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Wait a moment...

If a game has a Witch Doctor with 2 Cultists, and the Cultists recruit the Witch for another Witch Doctor...

Double healing, double conversions...

Hm...

This might not end well...

WD is unique, can't happen.

Slaol
July 25th, 2013, 12:30 PM
[implemented]