Chane
July 14th, 2013, 03:28 AM
discuss.

sc2reboot
July 14th, 2013, 03:39 AM
Threads be reaped. YOLO.

kyle1234513
July 14th, 2013, 08:50 AM
I find that if a thread was closed, it was damus. or it was in the reports section.

AppleyNO
July 14th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Damus has closed a lot of MD threads.... Maybe you should PM him with your concerns and Damus can explain why he closes threads.

GD doesn't close threads! : D

fred
July 14th, 2013, 09:03 AM
I also close threads...when they get out of hand :P

AppleyNO
July 14th, 2013, 09:06 AM
I also close threads...when they get out of hand :P
I don't think a lot of MD threads got out of hand.

I'll move this to Site Discussion for obvious reasons.

Damus_Graves
July 14th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Hello valued user. There is a place where your concerns can be heard fairly and justly. This is such a place: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/141-Answer-Hall

Have a nice day.

Bunny
July 14th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Hello valued user. There is a place where your concerns can be heard fairly and justly. This is such a place: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/141-Answer-Hall

Have a nice day.

i think he wants site users input tho, not just yours.

Cryptonic
July 14th, 2013, 09:24 AM

Have a nice day.

lol oh nvm it was moved

i hate it when discussion topics get closed in any part of the forums :(
if a question is answered, then a topic can be closed.

Damus_Graves
July 14th, 2013, 09:30 AM
i think he wants site users input tho, not just yours.

I wasn't putting down input lol. If someone has a legit complaint the best place to voice them is answer hall. shit is mroe likely to get done there than here.

Bunny
July 14th, 2013, 09:34 AM
I wasn't putting down input lol. If someone has a legit complaint the best place to voice them is answer hall. shit is mroe likely to get done there than here.

ehhh i dont believe that to be true. but anyways yu were putting down input as he wanted a collective conversation of everyones opinions

fred
July 14th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Naw, Raptor looks here. I get directed here a lot also.

Cryptonic
July 14th, 2013, 09:35 AM

nat true, it's SD.

Oops_ur_dead has stated that Forum Mod abuse complaints and discussion will now be posted in Site Discussion.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/21274-Announcement-Regarding-Forum-Mod-Abuse-Complaints

Damus_Graves
July 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM
baaaaaaaaah.

:)

Slaol
July 14th, 2013, 09:38 AM
i hate it when discussion topics get closed in any part of the forums :(
if a question is answered, then a topic can be closed.

ehhh i dont believe that to be true. but anyways yu were putting down input as he wanted a collective conversation of everyones opinions

I officially say we start locking reads with a bit less aggression.

Raptorblaze
July 14th, 2013, 01:44 PM

I treat Answer Hall as a ticket system, by which I mean I view each post as something that needs to be resolved and obsessively camp it to make sure every single thread has been dealt with (if I can't do it personally, I post who I'm referring it to and then pm that person a link. That usually happens with dev questions which I refer to Elixir and Dark Rev)

So if you have specific issues, Answer Hall is the best way to get them dealt with. If you have general issues you wanna discuss, this forum works but I don't check it as obsessively.

Raptorblaze
July 14th, 2013, 01:49 PM
I officially say we start locking reads with a bit less aggression.

Threads should only be locked under certain conditions:

Thread has gone far off-topic
No posts for over a month
The thread is an announcement/sticky not a discussion thread
Flame thread
Spam
The main question posed in the OP has been correctly answered
Thread has chronic rule violations in it's posts
OP is an infraction-worthy post

Those are all the legitimate reasons I can think of in the main sections, obviously places like bug reports, point restores, and reports have their own special rules.