PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Smalltown

Poriomania
July 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Smalltown Mafia (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smalltown) is a game for 10 players.

I figured it was time for me to host a high-powered setup, so here it is.

Role List
7 Townies
2 Mafia
1 Serial Killer

Win Conditions
Town: Eliminate the Mafia and the Serial Killer.
Mafia: Outnumber or equal all other players in the game.
Serial Killer: Survive to the final two.

Description
This is a Smalltown Setup (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smalltown). Each role is publicly revealed and drafted openly. Alignments will be chosen from then on randomly.

The Roles

Detective
Each Night, you may target one player. You will be notified who that player targeted.

Self-Watcher
Each Night, you will be notified of all players that target you.

Jailor
Each Day, you may send me a player name. If the Day ended in a no lynch, then you will jail that player and get a jailor chat with him. You have one execution.
If the Day did not end in a no lynch, then you may still target a player at Night. You will roleblock and protect that player from all kills.
You have one execution.

Bulletproof
You are immune to all nightkills.

One-Shot Masonizer
You can choose a player at Night and you will join a mason chat with them. You can chat anytime, including the Day.

Double Voter
You can vote twice for the first two game Days. After that, your second vote vanishes.

Amnesiac
You can choose a role from the graveyard and become that role.

Journalist
You can choose a player during the Night and have them write an article to be publicly viewable during the next Day. You may also add on to that article.

Untargetable
Any abilities that target you at Night fail except for nightkills.

Draft
When the game begins, all of the roles will be revealed and I will use random.org to make a list of who picks first. Players then go down the line to choose a role, then the game begins and alignments are doled out.

Order of Operations
1. Passive abilities.
2. Amnesiac remembers.
3. If no lynch, jailor jails.
4. Jailor roleblocks.
5. Masonizer opens a chat.
6. Journalist response is posted.
7. Nightkills take place.
8. Detective/Watcher resolves.

1. 48 hour Days, 24 hour Nights. The game will start at Day 1. Be prepared to talk.

2. No editing posts, PM quoting, PMing, all that jazz. I don't want to modkill players.

3. There are no jesters, cults, or anything that disrupts the core spirit of the game. Behavioral Analysis is Behavioral Analysis, and you'll have to hone your skills to succeed in this game.

4. Rolecalling early will not break the game. The setup will punish you if you try to mod or flavorgame it. I don't recommend it!

5. The only game discussion should take place in the observer chat, in the thread.

6. Respect your fellow players, and have fun. If you don't have fun, I will modkill you or replace you, and that would be bad, wouldn't it?

7. No invisible ink or cryptotext.

---
Special Rules
1. The Serial Killer can use his role action and kill. If a mafia member kills, he cannot use his night action unless he is the only mafia player left living.

Damus_Graves
July 12th, 2013, 01:18 PM
I like yeah?
Also update Stats? :)

Poriomania
July 12th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I'll update them if I have time.

deathworlds
July 12th, 2013, 01:59 PM
/presign

ika
July 13th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Mass role call and then dictates scums actions is what im seeing here. this is gonna be like a game where i was witch and they mass role called and then i had to lie about role. all the roles planned it so scums could not win