PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Wednesday Poll #1

TimeTrx
July 8th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Please state which game you would like to play in the tournament in the upcoming Wednesday. This poll is open to only those in the tournament. Please don't vote in this poll if you not in the Tournament. Thanks.

TimeTrx
July 8th, 2013, 11:38 AM
You can remove my post and ban me, but it doesnt remove my vote. GG appleynerd

I only see 2: Numbertwo and powerofdeath. :P

SuperJack
July 8th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Why not The Sims 2?
or
Black and White
or
Pokémon

Also, you have to think, will everyone have all the games you need?

Hypersniper
July 8th, 2013, 02:17 PM
I only have tf2 because its free I play most if my games on the Xbox

TimeTrx
July 8th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Why not The Sims 2?
or
Black and White
or
Pokémon

Also, you have to think, will everyone have all the games you need?

No but most do, I asked from the consensus what games they had. Sims 2, Black and White, and Pokémon are banned by my word.

I only have tf2 because its free I play most if my games on the Xbox

Hyper just like anyone else I can't let you vote if your not in the tourney, so I have to subtract your vote. Sorry.

SuperJack
July 8th, 2013, 04:20 PM
Just saying, that if you play the games, the people will have to have all the games to have a fair chance of winning. So if someone does not have 1 of the games, they can't really be in it.

Apocist
July 8th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Why is Black & White banned? That would made a decent competitive game.

edit: How would you play Planetside 2? There isn't much of a way to do team versus team or one on one....it's just not designed that way.

TimeTrx
July 8th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Just saying, that if you play the games, the people will have to have all the games to have a fair chance of winning. So if someone does not have 1 of the games, they can't really be in it.

Thank you. I did not know that. Oh wait I did. That is why these games are being voted on in this poll.

Why is Black & White banned? That would made a decent competitive game.

I hold more authority than even raptor in this case. And since I have authority, I'm banning it.

How would you play Planetside 2? There isn't much of a way to do team versus team or one on one....it's just not designed that way.

Easy person with the most kills in 45 mins gets first, second amount of kills get second, and so on.

EDIT: If you guys want to get into the tournament you can still do so, you know.

Apocist
July 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
I hold more authority than even raptor in this case. And since I have authority, I'm banning it.
Yay, More power hungry peepz!

AppleyNO
July 8th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Just so you know, he doesn't represent us in any way, shape, or form.

TimeTrx
July 8th, 2013, 05:17 PM

No, that was a joke. The real reason is you can't really do them over the internet.

Just so you know, he doesn't represent us in any way, shape, or form.

Yes, with 'us' being the staff.

AppleyNO
July 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Yes, with 'us' being the staff.
: D

TimeTrx
July 8th, 2013, 05:22 PM
: D

Besides, I can best any thing Raptor or Creed can do. :noworry:

ypmagic
July 8th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Dota 2 lets go.

Apocist
July 8th, 2013, 06:10 PM
No, that was a joke. The real reason is you can't really do them over the internet.

You used to be able to(Black & White atleast)

TimeTrx
July 9th, 2013, 05:05 PM
You used to be able to(Black & White atleast)

Yeah, no offense it would be way too hard to do them over the internet. Sorry about that.