PDA

View Full Version : Issues I can't seem to fix

Styx
May 11th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Okay I finally finished editing all of the Roles in the game to add the relevant information, make it look professional and make all of the pages uniform etc.

There are still a couple of issues that I cannot seem to fix:

Info-boxes - The Info-boxes have issues that for some reason I can't fix such as the painful Sheriff typo, Obnoxious or useless information there such as Difficulty, things that require far more info than one can fit in an info box such as the strategy area, Investigator clues not displaying properly, the boxes aren't formatted onto a single line so some categories are difficult to read or just confusing etc
Strategy Pages - As far as I can tell the info in the strategy area is supposed to be a category, not an individual page and I don't know how to add additional pages here so as to actually start editing it

I've never actually edited a Wiki before so if anyone knows how to fix these things it would be greatly appreciated.

oops_ur_dead
May 11th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I fixed the typo. I've also cleared up some of the other issues, like the multi-line clarity one. Also. the Strategy section in the infobox is meant to contain links to strategy pages once they start to pop up.

Regarding strategy pages, a new page is created simply by creating a new page normally, and adding
[[Category:Town Strategies]] or whatever somewhere in the page.

Styx
May 11th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Sorry I should have clarified, I don't actually know how to create a new page to begin with (never edited a wiki before)

oops_ur_dead
May 12th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Just by going to the non-existent page (simply by searching for it, for instance) and hitting the Edit button like normal.