PDA

View Full Version : S-FM High Noon

Poriomania
July 6th, 2013, 09:24 PM
High Noon (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=High_Noon) - A game for nine players.

Role List
7 Citizens
2 Mafioso

Win Conditions
Town: Eliminate the scum.
Mafia: Outnumber or equal the town.

Description
This is a fairly normal setup, and one, as always in my setups, focuses more on analysis rather than role interactions.

As stolen from maxwell, the creator of the setup:

"The setup is all-vanilla with one special gimmick: once per day, one player may challenge another player to a duel by posting Duel: playername. Once you enter into a duel, there is no backing down. In a duel, the town must vote between the two duelists to decide who is killed. Duelists do not have a vote. Once a majority of non-duelists have voted for a player, that player is killed and the duel ends. The day continues as normal after a duel, with vote counts reset and players voting for a lynch. There is a maximum of one duel and one lynch per day."

Citizen
You have no power except your vote.

Mafioso
You can perform the Nightkill.

1. 48 hour Days, 24 hour Nights. The game will start at Day 1. Be prepared to talk.

2. No editing posts, PM quoting, PMing, all that jazz. I don't want to modkill players.

3. There are no jesters, cults, or anything that disrupts the core spirit of the game. Behavioral Analysis is Behavioral Analysis, and you'll have to hone your skills to succeed in this game.

4. Rolecalling early will not break the game. The setup will punish you if you try to mod or flavorgame it. I don't recommend it!

5. The only game discussion should take place in the observer chat, in the thread.

6. Respect your fellow players, and have fun. If you don't have fun, I will modkill you or replace you, and that would be bad, wouldn't it?

7. No invisible ink or cryptotext.

powerofdeath
July 7th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Lol
I can easily see that 1 person on day 1 will duel random people first for the lulz
Or some guy just trying to get someone he dislike to die

When someone challenge someone else to duel, can the other guy deny the duel?
/presign

Sen
July 7th, 2013, 06:40 AM
I suggest a name change to "The Coliseum", since all townies will be Gladiators. d:

/presign.

ika
July 7th, 2013, 02:20 PM
/presign

challenge everyone

Poriomania
July 7th, 2013, 03:27 PM
1. The other person cannot deny the duel.

2. If the town does not want to lynch either of the duelists, they can no lynch.

Hypersniper
July 8th, 2013, 10:59 AM
/presign

Poriomania
July 8th, 2013, 01:34 PM
I fully expect a duel happening in the first ten posts of the game.

ika
July 8th, 2013, 02:09 PM
I fully expect a duel happening in the first ten posts of the game.

It will. I'm on phone so I can't make it green

If there is a no-lynch dule my they dule again?

Poriomania
July 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM
If there is a no lynch, the day will be skipped.

Cryptonic
July 18th, 2013, 02:43 PM
I'm going to PM you about this.

Cryptonic
July 19th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Does Mafia have a night chat?
Please specify how the Mafia kill works.

I'll continue PMing you about the duel

Poriomania
July 19th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Mafia have a night chat and can send someone out to kill at Night. It's a very vanilla setup.

Poriomania
July 21st, 2013, 04:10 PM
Sorry for being impatient, but is there a chance that I can get this setup approved soon?

Hypersniper
July 21st, 2013, 04:32 PM
I think your next to approval so be patient maybe a day or 2 till approval

Poriomania
July 25th, 2013, 06:54 PM
*waits*

Cryptonic
July 26th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Approved, GL hosting.