PDA

View Full Version : auto +1 rep for a confirmed player report

kyle1234513
July 6th, 2013, 02:32 PM
in my opinion those who report and get a confirmed report, should get +1 rep point for taking their time to report the event. after all they are being helpful towards the community. (this point should come from the website, not a keeper or another user)

Raptorblaze
July 6th, 2013, 02:33 PM
The benefit of helping keep the game cleaner isn't enough? Rep is literally meaningless.

Nick
July 6th, 2013, 10:59 PM
i giv u 7 rep if u dun repot me

Helz
August 11th, 2013, 07:03 PM
I do not support this. I feel that the only reason a player should report is to improve the game. This feature could provide players an incentive to be blood thirst with their reports bogging down our keepers with foolish reports

fred
August 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM
The benefit of helping keep the game cleaner isn't enough? Rep is literally meaningless.

I, on the otherhand, feel that we are NOT doing justice for our game at our current rate. I mean -EVERY- time i step into a game on the NA server it's downright unplayable with gamethrowers, cheaters, lag chat cheaters, griefers, etc everywhere. We need to clean the game up somehow, people are too lazy to process reports, and are too lazy to post them up as well.

Duzero
August 12th, 2013, 12:31 AM
I, on the otherhand, feel that we are NOT doing justice for our game at our current rate. I mean -EVERY- time i step into a game on the NA server it's downright unplayable with gamethrowers, cheaters, lag chat cheaters, griefers, etc everywhere. We need to clean the game up somehow, people are too lazy to process reports, and are too lazy to post them up as well.

The problem is that the game is easily hackable, and it takes weeks for the people doing it to get banned. Even then there are ways to avoid the bans, so the hackers come back. It's sad, really.