PDA

View Full Version : What should I write about?

Doc
September 7th, 2011, 02:04 PM
When I mean writing I mean seriously writing (over 50 pages at least that is). The last 5 projects of mine were about number theory and failed (I was too bored to finish them). I think I am going back to fantasy writing, but I could use any ideas. Don't think me a bad writer because I don't think of stuff myself, I just like to retell clichés in a new, surprising way (just like my last book when the hero randomly was the evil guy all along, but he didn't know it).
You could say: "Write about a dragon who farts people (that's how people are born in that fantasy world). One day, the people who are being terrorized by the dragon decide to kill it. But is it worth it to eliminate their own race?" That's an idea I had once ^^

oops_ur_dead
September 7th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Write a goatse fanfic.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 7th, 2011, 02:50 PM
A Snoop Dogg fanfic involving dancing.
lots of dancing
tons and tons of snoo
TACTICAL SNOOP DEPLOYED!
http://the303.org/imaeg/SNOOPFORT.jpg

TheJackofSpades
September 7th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Write about a high school genius who is socially awkward, with a rich best friend. Who one day while on a field trip gets bit by a radioactive spider and dies. The rich best friend vows to avenge him by killing every spider on the planet using his vastly unlimited resources, and clashes with many psychotic villains all working for the nefarious PETA who attempt to stop him at every turn.

jaczac
September 7th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Write about a high school genius who is socially awkward, with a rich best friend. Who one day while on a field trip gets bit by a radioactive spider and dies. The rich best friend vows to avenge him by killing every spider on the planet using his vastly unlimited resources, and clashes with many psychotic villains all working for the nefarious PETA who attempt to stop him at every turn.

Spider man gone WILD!

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 7th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Spider man gone WILD!
<hr>
... In your pants

Oh my God so much why

EagleMan
September 7th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Make an outline.

Make a new creature or put a spin on modern creatures. The same thing happened with the Vampire from its classic incarnation.

CaressMeTenderly
September 7th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Create a creature called the EagieMan, twin and archrival of EagleMan.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
September 8th, 2011, 03:53 AM
Eagleman (The Original) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4-e4nlfdRI#)

Doc
September 8th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Write about a high school genius who is socially awkward, with a rich best friend.

Hey, that's me!

Muso
September 9th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Write about a dragon who farts people (that's how people are born in that fantasy world). One day, the people who are being terrorized by the dragon decide to kill it. But is it worth it to eliminate their own race?" That's an idea I had once ^^

Better idea I've heard in ages!