PDA

View Full Version : S-fm The burning man

Hypersniper
July 4th, 2013, 12:53 PM
WIFOM city is at peace for once but what the people of this dont know is that there never at peace.
The street lights flicker and the silence and the darkness overwhelms the city but a flicker of fire appears and it grows and it roars through the streets the city knew nothing of this. When the day dawned a row of houses,shops,hospitals lay as only dust.
"ALL PEOPLE OF WIFOM CITY RETURN TO THE CENTRE OF THE CITY" Hypersniper shouted
"As your new mayor i have brought out the famous gallows of the city to kill and rid of this manic who has disturbed are peace"
People whispered and muttered of the happenings when "But mayor the gallows haven't been used in years we cant kill" shouted a citizen of the wifom
"Well seems as your objecting COP GET HERE put this man on the gallows" Hyper shouted "Doyou have any last words"
"Yes i do i am the last Mafia of this city but as soon as you kill me a new powerful mafia will rise and all of you will lose your memory and only you mayor will know what's happened but if you tell a soul you ill be struck dead"
The trapdoor fell down the last Mafia dead but at what cost did it take.....

Hidden town times 9
Burner times 1
Super mafia times 1

[SPOILER=Role Cards][LIST]
Town cop investigates 1 person a night and reveals if that target is town or is the burner
Town medic Heals 1 person a night saving them from death and fire
Pleasure giver Visits 1 person and provides then with pleasure stopping there night action
Towns person THE POWER TO VOTE
Town Vigilante You can kill people at night takes 1 night to reload gun
The Spy Follows 1 person to find out who he/she visited and who visited him/her
Town body bag follows 1 person if attacks uses there life in place for his
The journalistCan choose 1 player each night to interview them(get report) the journalist may reply there report will be given to the town the next day
Super mafia A Mafia with a number of abilities from different Mafia members;
1: can block a target like a consort
2: may kill like a normal Mafia
Passive abilities 1 can be chosen

MeltingPaper
July 4th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Can i play? People dont like me here. They are all ass to me

Hypersniper
July 5th, 2013, 04:46 AM
well i have to finish it but if you want to presign then yes you can