please allow more lines for the signature in

such spoilers

i don't have enough room for my fm history, it's almost full

Raptorblaze
June 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
please allow more lines for the signature in

such spoilers

i don't have enough room for my fm history, it's almost full

I don't know if we can specifically allow them inside spoilers... but I'll look into adding more lines.

Raptorblaze
June 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Increased VIP max sig length to 6 lines instead of 4.

Correction:
VIPs now have 5
All donor levels now have 6
Respected gets 5
Super Respected when we start giving them again will have 7.

Gingerape
June 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Raptie!
I can't find this anywhere and it sorta pertains to this thread.
How big is the maximum Signature size allowed in length?
My current one is 750x400 for reference.

Damus_Graves
June 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Your is too big. :)

Gingerape
June 27th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Your is too big. :)

No wai. It only takes up half the screen!

Apache
June 27th, 2013, 12:45 PM

Correction:
VIPs now have 5
Respected gets 5

wow i had 6 before
but that's not the issue, one line more or less won't help me. i would need unlimited lines inside spoilers because fm history will never end

Raptorblaze
June 27th, 2013, 12:51 PM
wow i had 6 before
but that's not the issue, one line more or less won't help me. i would need unlimited lines inside spoilers because fm history will never end

I'm not giving people unlimited lines... and no before your limit was set to 4 lines. What the system defines as a "line" may be a little different though.

Hit the wrong button and edited that into your post instead of posting it LOL sorriez.

Gingerape
June 27th, 2013, 12:53 PM
I'm not giving people unlimited lines... and no before your limit was set to 4 lines. What the system defines as a "line" may be a little different though.

Hit the wrong button and edited that into your post instead of posting it LOL sorriez.

*paws at you*
How big? :3

Raptorblaze
June 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
*paws at you*
How big? :3

I have no idea how you have that sig. The ACP says it's limited to 100 tall by 500 wide.

RLVG
June 27th, 2013, 01:05 PM
I have signatures disabled because of all the .GIF pictures that cause minor lag to browsers, regardless of having a comp of 3.4GHz processor / 16GB RAM, etc-etc.

May I ask to add an option to allow signatures, but disable all animated pictures E.G ".GIF"?

Apache
June 27th, 2013, 01:28 PM

why not unlimited lines in spoilers? isn't the limitation just so it won't take too much space? which it doesn't in spoilers

hm i'm very sure it said "you can only have 6 lines" before i posted this
i'm a donor in case you don't know

I have signatures disabled because of all the .GIF pictures that cause minor lag to browsers, regardless of having a comp of 3.4GHz processor / 16GB RAM, etc-etc.

May I ask to add an option to allow signatures, but disable all animated pictures E.G ".GIF"?

i'm using adblock plus for this, i blocked for example cryptonics signature picture. i hate those moving shit, it disturbs me when i think

Raptorblaze
June 27th, 2013, 01:49 PM
why not unlimited lines in spoilers? isn't the limitation just so it won't take too much space? which it doesn't in spoilers

hm i'm very sure it said "you can only have 6 lines" before i posted this
i'm a donor in case you don't know

i'm using adblock plus for this, i blocked for example cryptonics signature picture. i hate those moving shit, it disturbs me when i think

Like I said, I don't have any way of specifying withing spoilers.

Deantwo
June 27th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Since this is only really for displaying FM History. What about trying to find a whole other way to display it?
Maybe a kind of "spoiler" like button under our post counter? Would this be possible?

Sorry if it was a little off-topic, but it could solve some of the issue.

Correction:
VIPs now have 5
Respected gets 5

I have a line limit of 4? I guess I am not VIP then? Just a little confused here. ^^;

Raptorblaze
June 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Since this is only really for displaying FM History. What about trying to find a whole other way to display it?
Maybe a kind of "spoiler" like button under our post counter? Would this be possible?

I have a line limit of 4? I guess I am not VIP then? Just a little confused here. ^^;

VIP is an automatically given group >.> I'm not involved in handing it out.

Apocist
June 28th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Yay, I can probably put my MyAnimeList sig back up now

Apache
June 28th, 2013, 08:19 AM

that's a nice idea too. would solve my problem.