PDA

View Full Version : Firestorm

Shadowstrike2
June 20th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Firestorm did not feel like making an account and he isn't very savvy with forums. I told him I'd do this for him.

Firestorm
1-S2-1-379524
NA
Approx 10k.

You should have the replay.

AppleyNO
June 21st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Raptorblaze was insistent that firestorm was the one who had to make this request. However, he needs to get into contact with Raptorblaze so he can restore firestorms points.

Approved unless firestorm has to make this request.

Raptorblaze
June 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM
The reason for him making the request is so we can schedule a time to restore it so you doing it kind of defeats the purpose.

Also it's 11k, yes it ignores the formula but that's what I'm authorizing it to.

Leaving as a request until we have a way of contacting him.

Shadowstrike2
June 22nd, 2013, 01:42 AM
I would have worked on this yesterday but I was borrowing a computer and my new one won't get here until middle of next week. Once that happens I'll try and get back in contact with him on the game and we can get a mod on to talk to him and verify as well as do the actual restoration.

Any disagreements with this plan?

Raptorblaze
June 22nd, 2013, 04:36 AM
I would have worked on this yesterday but I was borrowing a computer and my new one won't get here until middle of next week. Once that happens I'll try and get back in contact with him on the game and we can get a mod on to talk to him and verify as well as do the actual restoration.

Any disagreements with this plan?

Either you get him here or one of us will run across him sometime ingame. Either way works for me. In the future do NOT request restores for other people, simply refer them to the correct section. Especially in this circumstance where a staff member openly said he already had a replay of their correct points so they needed to do virtually nothing but post requesting it.

Cryptonic
July 14th, 2013, 07:31 PM
is he supposed to have 1.8 billion points?