PDA

View Full Version : to hard to fix or sumit?:p

Zilas
May 10th, 2011, 08:57 AM
So anyway right to my lil problem lol, I was In a mafia game, And at night, 15-20sec left, I had wrote and entered my last will, But It didn't say like ur last will will pop up as :

.. So that means, I already knew I was going to die, But, Its kinda sucky, I couln't even write my last will :/

I mean I didn't die untill 15sec later.. Is that a bug or something? Or just to avoid a investigator writing -last will then with name of guy he investigated, and then when 3sec left quickly say if guilty or not ?

cheers.

Deolrin
May 10th, 2011, 09:02 AM
You can't write your last will after the night sequence starts.
If that's not your question I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Styx
May 10th, 2011, 05:53 PM
You're somewhat difficult to comprehend, as Deolrin already explained once the night timer finishes you can't write a last will. Other than that the actual command -last will is case sensitive; so writing -Last Will does not work. That's the only other issue I can see you having.

Membrax
May 11th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Talking about last will, it would be pretty damn useful to have a shortcut for it like "-lw"
Example:
-lw this is my last will

After all, you don't write "-private message" everytime you send one.

Zilas
May 15th, 2011, 02:22 PM
^

good idea

You're somewhat difficult to comprehend, as Deolrin already explained once the night timer finishes you can't write a last will. Other than that the actual command -last will is case sensitive; so writing -Last Will does not work. That's the only other issue I can see you having.

nah night was still 10seconds left

No exit
May 15th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I guess he voted guilty on a jester and was picked to die that night.

Zilas
May 16th, 2011, 02:34 AM
^ saaaaaaaaaaay what?

Membrax
May 16th, 2011, 02:41 AM
^ saaaaaaaaaaay what?

This is an option on the jester role. One of the people who lynched a jester (voted guilty) will die of "remorse" that night.

Zilas
May 16th, 2011, 02:50 AM
^ saaaaaaaaaaay what?

This is an option on the jester role. One of the people who lynched a jester (voted guilty) will die of "remorse" that night.

Lol, Really? I'm not sure wether that was on or that I voted on anyone, And If that was on Jester, But that could be a good explanation ..It's almost a week ago, Ive played alot of games by now and can hardly remember, I can't even remember who killed me... Just some other question though, If you die by remorse, Does It say killed by jester, or died by remorse when you get killed by it? and what kill explanation does it say?

Or Is this the thing that makes people die without being able to show there role or last will?

Deolrin
May 16th, 2011, 06:22 AM
It says you shot yourself, iirc.

Membrax
May 16th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Or Is this the thing that makes people die without being able to show there role or last will?

This is the work of the Janitor, a mafia aligned role ;)
http://wiki.thecouncilofmages.com/index.php?title=Janitor