PDA

View Full Version : S-FM: Gateway to Aiur

ypmagic
May 26th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Zeratul
Welcome to Aiur. We are pleased to have a diplomatic summit with the three races of Sector Four in the Universe. With a Terran, Zerg, and the Protoss diplomat, I, we will start the First Summit of Sector Four. Let it begin!
Hunter Killer
As the diplomat for the Zerg race, we would like to inform the Terrans that the loss of our dear Changelings and the Queen of Blades will take us 10 days to heal them. If the Terran race does not apologize, bad things will happen to Aiur. In a very fast time.
Jim Raynor
The Terran Race of Earth does not comply with this. We were trying to find out what you were planning on the main battlefield, which you first caused. We believe we should stand our ground. We did not do anything wrong and it is our right to keep our own territory that you invaded.
Hunter Killer
I have informed my race of your decision. I will meet you back here then my fair diplomats.
Hunter Killer exits and comes back.
Raynor suddenly turned into another figure... so did the other diplomats in the room. High security alerts went on in the building and all were swapped.
???
The Zerg race has started attacking Australia my lord.
???
Where are you my lord? Oh boy.... we better do something and find the bad guys.

Welcome to the sequel to S-FM: Heart of the Swarm. Because the Changelings were inactive, I have come to make the decision to make a Round 2.

Role List
Zerg Killing
Zerg Random
Zerg Random

Terran Random
Terran Random
Terran Random
Terran Random
Terran Random
Terran Random
Terran Random

Protoss Random
Protoss Random
Protoss Random

Zerg Killing: Godfather, Kidnapper
Zerg Random: Agent, Beguiler, Blackmailer, Consigliere, Framer, Janitor, Mafioso
Terran Random: Sheriff, Investigator, Detective, Journalist, Lookout, Blacksmith, Doctor, Bus Driver, Citizen
Protoss Random: Ninja, Student, Survivor, Jester, Amnesiac

Win Conditions
Zerg: Eliminate the Terrans
Terrans: Eliminate the Zerg
Protoss: You do not care who will win

Role Cards

Godfather
The Godfather is the leader of the Zerg diplomats trapped inside the randomized room. Collaborates with the Zerg during the night to kill someone. If a Mafioso is present, the Mafioso is sent to kill. Godfather overrides Mafioso's kill vote.

Kidnapper
The secret detainer of the Zerg diplomats inside the randomized room. Kidnaps one person by using the -kidnap (Person) command during the day. The Kidnapper will have one execution and will be able to kidnap Zerg members.

Agent
The shadow-like demon of the Zerg diplomats. The Agent will shadow one person at night, revealing who that target visited. The Agent is able to collaborate with the Mafia to use the -target command to recommend a kill. If a killing role is not present, the vote will not count towards killing.

Beguiler
The coward and the malice of the Zerg diplomats. The Beguiler will be able to hide behind another at night, redirecting all actions that hit him to the Beguiler's target. Limited to three hidings.

Blackmailer
The Blackmailer is able to silence people by threatening them. By doing this, the person that will be silenced is not able to talk for the whole day. Limited to two silencings.

Consigliere
The Consigliere is the lieutenant to the Godfather. If there is no Godfather or Mafioso present, the Consigliere will take charge as the new Godfather. Investigates an individual each night to reveal their investigative pairings.

Framer
The Framer is the master of forgery for the Zerg. The Framer will make one person to appear as any random role, including Town.
[QUOTE]Mafioso
The replacement

ypmagic
May 26th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Will update when i get back ^^

powerofdeath
May 26th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Protoss can side with zerg o.O

Cryptonic
May 27th, 2013, 06:38 AM
You're going to need to change the Protoss win conditions. Since they're not a faction together, you need to make one for each individual role.

ypmagic
May 27th, 2013, 06:43 AM
You're going to need to change the Protoss win conditions. Since they're not a faction together, you need to make one for each individual role.

Kay. I'm just lazy right now.

Cryptonic
May 27th, 2013, 07:32 AM
haha no rush :p

Here's an example:

Ninja - Survive until the end.
Student - See your Mentor win the game.
Survivor - Survive until the end.
Jester - Get lynched.
Amnesiac - Survive until the end, or achieve the win condition of the role you remembered.