Firefighter
Firefighter
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Investigative= Investigator, Detective, Lookout

-ROLE CARDS-

Psychopathic Pyromaniac: Basically the Pyromaniac leader. Chooses who to douse each night with gasoline by collaborating with the Pyromaniacs. Has a night chat with the Pyromaniacs. Sends one of the Pyromaniacs to douse. Pyromaniacs will burn. If the Psychopathic Pyromaniac dies by Abandoned Arsonist douse or lynch, each Pyromaniac will become an Abandoned Arsonist. Can be doused by Abandoned Arsonist. Douse is not revealed to the target.

Pyromaniac: The Pyromaniac is the member of the Pyromania Cult, and is sent every night to douse someone decided by the Psychopathic Pyromaniac or the majority vote of Pyromaniacs by -target. Shares a night chat with Psychopathic Pyromaniac and other Pyromaniacs. Douse is not shown to the target.

Abandoned Arsonist: The same old Arsonist, but this guy was abandoned by the Pyromania Cult. He will douse every night. Can be doused by Pyromania Cult. Douse is not shown to the target.

Corrupted Journalist/Journalist: Able to interview a target, which your target can publish an anonymous article that can be shown to the town the next day. You may also write an article along with your target's. Roleblocks the target on the night you interview him.

Jester: Your only goal in life is to get lynched. Two voters will die the following night if you get lynched. You may annoy someone at night.

Firefighter: This guy is able to put out douses each night, removing the ability for the Pyromania Cult
or Arsonists to burn. Removing of the douse is shown to the target, but not to the Pyromania Cult or the Arsonists. Also saves a target from being burned at night.

Investigator: You are able to detect a description of your target's role (refer to the Investigative Pairings section for pairings.
Lookout: You can see who visited your target that night. You can also target yourself.

Detective: You can see who your target visited that night. Ignores immunity.

Citizen: You have power in the vote.

-WIN CONDITIONS-

Town: Eliminate the Pyromania Cult and Arsonists.
Pyromania Cult: Eliminate the Arsonists and the Town.
Abandoned Arsonists: Eliminate the Pyromania Cult and the Town.
Corrupted Journalist: You do not care who will win. You may side with anyone.
Jester: Get lynched. You fail if you die at night.

-ORDER OF OPERATIONS-

0. Night opens
1. Detective/Lookout investigates
2. All investigations occur.
3. Jester annoys.
4. Corrupted Journalist/Journalist interviews.
5. Pyromania Cult douses/burns
6. Abandoned Arsonists douses/burns
7. Firefighter puts out douse/ saves from burn

-INVESTIGATIVE PAIRINGS-

Corrupted Journalist/Journalist
Jester/Sheriff
Detective/Lookout/Psychopathic Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac/Citizen
Abandoned Arsonist/Firefighter

-FEEDBACKS-

Pyromania Cult
- Psychopathic Pyromaniac: You have ordered the Pyromaniacs to douse ______. / You have ordered the Pyromaniacs to burn all doused.
- Pyromaniac: You were ordered to go douse ________. / You were ordered to go and burn all doused.
Abandoned Arsonist: You went to douse ______. / You went to burn all doused.
Corrupted Journalist/Journalist: You went to interview _____. He gave you this article. Your article was successfully published!
Jester: You went to annoy _________.
Firefighter: You successfully put out _______'s douse. / You successfully saved _______ from burning. / ________ did not need foaming tonight.
- Target: Your douse was removed! / You were saved from burning by a Firefighter!
Detective: Your target visited ________. / Your target did not visit anyone.
Lookout: _______ visited your target tonight. / Nobody visited your target tonight.
Investigator: Your target is (Investigative Pairing)

-RULES-

You will lynch by using the -vote tags.
You must not use any outside communications.
Only post with anonymous FM account (?)
Autolynch will occur at 51%
If you will not be active, you will be replaced
You must make a commitment to playing once signed up.
Days/Nights are 24 hours
All night actions must be submitted at least one hour before end of night
End of night times will be given in UTC-8 (US Pacific California, Oregon, Washington)

Fragos
May 21st, 2013, 03:57 AM
Hmm, I think I should make another M-FM setup soon, and name it "Zap, Baby, Zap!", where the Mafia group consists of Electro Maniacs.

Even better, us two should make a game where groups of Arsonists and Electro Maniacs are pitted against each other, with remaining Town roles struck between.

ypmagic
May 21st, 2013, 04:01 AM
Hmm, I think I should make another M-FM setup soon, and name it "Zap, Baby, Zap!", where the Mafia group consists of Electro Maniacs.

Even better, us two should make a game where groups of Arsonists and Electro Maniacs are pitted against each other, with remaining Town roles struck between.

Even might work a bit better with those Electromaniacs xD

powerofdeath
May 21st, 2013, 07:34 PM
Sound interesting
i might vote this for our next MFM
I think borkbot said submission deadline was few days ago
So yeah next MFM

ypmagic
May 21st, 2013, 11:56 PM
I would like to submit this.... but submition process is over so... if BorkBot lets me enter it then I will, and if not then it'll have to wait till M-FM 19.

Fragos
May 22nd, 2013, 12:13 AM
I told you that it would be better to submit a greater setup with 2 Mafia teams with 3 Arsonists and 3 Electro Maniacs in each team. Shouldn't this be a better idea for M-FM 19?

ypmagic
May 22nd, 2013, 12:14 AM
I told you that it would be better to submit a greater setup with 2 Mafia teams with 3 Arsonists and 3 Electro Maniacs in each team. Shouldn't this be a better idea for M-FM 19?

Or... I can make that setup and replace it with your entry? We can be co-hosts? Isn't that better? Or did you want Gates of Infinity in M-FM18

Fragos
May 22nd, 2013, 02:01 AM
You can just make a better setup based on my suggestion. You should think about it. I don't know what BorkBot will say about your setup, so let's just wait and see what he has to say. I'll participate in your game if it gets the most votes.

ypmagic
May 22nd, 2013, 03:10 AM
You can just make a better setup based on my suggestion. You should think about it. I don't know what BorkBot will say about your setup, so let's just wait and see what he has to say. I'll participate in your game if it gets the most votes.

I'll just make that setup and I'll see if I can enter it for M-FM18 or 19.

Fragos
May 22nd, 2013, 03:43 AM
The idea of Electro Maniac versus Arsonist was good, but since they were on their own, the did not had too much chance against Town. But if they gather in a group, they will become relly dangerous.

In the first Five-Sided Town game there was an orange team of Outlaws, pretty much like your Psychopatiac team here, except that other team members could use their regular Mafia abilities as well (Consort, Drug Dealer).