PDA

View Full Version : Day 4

Pages : [1] 2 3

FM Ferengi
May 20th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Day 4

Due to host miscommunication, the journalist/corrupt journalist/savage journalist PM was not sent out. Expect to see an interview posted at the next night post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnuHSQ1Lono

Atonement.

Graveyard:
FM Gage (Architect) - Overdosed on laced Soma.
FM McKelty (Delta) - Lynched by an angry mob.
FM Bishop (Detective) - Overdosed on laced Soma.
FM Becket (Corrupt Journalist) - Overdosed on laced Soma.
FM Cohen (Arsonist) - Lynched by an angry mob.
FM Colmyer (Delta) - Committed suicide.
FM Morgan (Savage) - Overdosed on laced soma.

Role List:
Godfather

[Soma Dealer]
[Soma Dealer]
[Soma Dealer]
[Soma Dealer]
Savage Godfather
[Evil Neutral]
[s][Hidden Epsilon]
[Hidden Epsilon]
[Hidden Alpha]
[Hidden Alpha]
[Hidden Beta]
[Hidden Beta]
[Hidden Gamma]
[Hidden Gamma]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
[Hidden A/B/G/D]
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
[Random Any]

Not Crossed Off:
FM Morgan (Savage)

Anonymous Accounts:
FM Ackerman
FM Ballard
FM Becket
FM Bekowsky
FM Biggs
FM Bishop
FM Black
FM Buchwalter
FM Cafarelli
FM Carruthers
FM Chapman
FM Cohen
FM Colmyer
FM Donnelly
FM Dunn
FM Earle
FM Fontaine
FM Gage
FM Galletta
FM Galloway
FM Green
FM Hogeboom
FM Hopgood
FM Kalou
FM Kelso
FM Leary
FM Lichtmann
FM Mason
FM McKelty
FM Mendez
FM Monroe
FM Morgan
FM Parker
FM Phelps
FM Rose
FM Ryan

Night 5 begins at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=9%3A00+pm+PST%2C+May+22nd%2C+2013

FM Biggs
May 20th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Right, stating the obvious here, either I got witched by the Random any or I got drugged the first two nights. Discuss?
I personally think it's a drug dealer now because I received the feedback on two consecutive nights.

FM Ackerman
May 20th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Interesting, that proves a lot. Good job Colymer

FM Ackerman
May 20th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Right, stating the obvious here, either I got witched by the Random any or I got drugged the first two nights. Discuss?
I personally think it's a drug dealer now because I received the feedback on two consecutive nights.

Thanks for pointing it out I was about to dig for who you were
FM Biggs

FM Green
May 20th, 2013, 09:13 PM

Well you did say you got witched both night one and two. I don't think the drug dealer would focus on you both nights... so what was your feedback last night?

FM Green
May 20th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Well you did say you got witched both night one and two. I don't think the drug dealer would focus on you both nights... so what was your feedback last night?

Well it depends on how you look at it...

You said on D1 and D2 that you were witched.

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Good morning y'all. Here's what I got from yesterday.

1) Cohen was a liar and a mistaken trust in him fueled some of my assumptions. While I don't like the odds of Cafarelli being an investigator, I wouldn't ignore them either. I hate liars, they screw everything up.
2) The Arsonist makes it very unlikely there is a witch present, although theoretically possible, for their to be a witch. Biggs and Monroe are therefore suspicious.
3) How did Hopgood know that Cohen was an arsonist? Lucky guess? No one had been doused after all. Obsessed with Hammering...
4) Dunn and Leary, both are inactive right now.

If we are voting to pressure the "witched" claimers, I'd rather pressure Monroe. His trolling is bad for the town, as compared to the drunken sailor Galloway (who swears and starts conflict).

FM Monroe

FM Biggs
May 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM

I got none.

FM Biggs
May 20th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Thanks for pointing it out I was about to dig for who you were
FM Biggs

All aboard the lynch train!

FM Green
May 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM

1) Cohen was a liar and a mistaken trust in him fueled some of my assumptions. While I don't like the odds of Cafarelli being an investigator, I wouldn't ignore them either. I hate liars, they screw everything up.
2) The Arsonist makes it very unlikely there is a witch present, although theoretically possible, for their to be a witch. Biggs and Monroe are therefore suspicious.
3) How did Hopgood know that Cohen was an arsonist? Lucky guess? No one had been doused after all. Obsessed with Hammering...

If we are voting to pressure the "witched" claimers, I'd rather pressure Monroe. His trolling is bad for the town, as compared to the drunken sailor Galloway (who swears and starts conflict).

FM Monroe

You. I kind of like you...

FM Monroe

Also - I would like to know how Hopgood knew he was arsonist and why the hell he did not douse anyone?!

FM Ackerman
May 20th, 2013, 09:29 PM

FM Monroe

I didn't select biggs, because he claimed witch once, it was critical that he claimed twice. The only reason for that is the witch suspected him of being a power role and wanted to confirm. Witch knows who he is I want to know too.

FM Ackerman
May 20th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Oh, also I was bussed last night, in case anyone was wondering.

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Will we be told a savage's original role? If the savage was a savage power role?

@Ackerman, I would rather not out a power role. Instead, I would rather hunt those I believe to be scum. The longer we keep the power roles hidden, the better.

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Let me be Ackerman for a minute.
Interesting morning.

Monroe

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Yes, this is an early morning sighting of Dunn. Take it in.

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Dunn, what was the reason you were so inactive?

Also, you need the FM tag for your vote to be effective.

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 09:55 PM
My work schedule is erratic. I have tried to put some worth into my posts, Id like to ask that you make sure to follow my posts for a pattern of sorts. I'll reveal that shortly.

FM Monroe

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 10:00 PM
But as of right now I have some time. Please ask me anything.

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Ok, I'll give you a long form question Dunn. What do you think of the more active players? Basically, post your scum hunting theories. Since you've been inactive, I think an open ended question like that is appropriate.

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Ok, I'll give you a long form question Dunn. What do you think of the more active players? Basically, post your scum hunting theories. Since you've been inactive, I think an open ended question like that is appropriate.

I hope you know before I start that I have impacted the game already. Severally.
My theories really aren't theories which is going to be a nice issue when you read this. The majority of my leads are gut feelings. Something that is said will stand out to me, and the situation is highly impactful. Becket was killed as a lurker? Morgan was killed as a non-lurker? The scum are not easily traceable on a global level.

Morgan you will notice I FoS'd on the first day.
Cohen I was willing to join in on.
Cohen played very dangerously, Morgan was safe, he didn't even vote once...

I'm not quite certain what form of answer you want, especially because I don't have any real sort of process to determine how I play. It's about as unpredictable as my job haha.

I could list my jobs, list a read on everyone (ugh), analyze lynch chains.
If you could be a little less open ended that would be fantastic :)

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Fos*
Not jobs. Sorry.

FM Bekowsky
May 20th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Guess I was wrong about Colmyer>.>. His constant spamming during D2 making it hard to read simply didn't seem townish.

I also apologise for my total lack of activity last day. However, is the vote against Monroe still based on the belief that he is the Savage Godfather?

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 10:18 PM
The vote on Monroe is based on his trolling and his claim of witched when it is unlikely he was witched at all.

@Dunn, a list on everyone isn't necessary (but please do if you're on when no one else is). I just would like you to comment on all the active players and what you think of them (alignment, actions, etc.). Lynch claims would play a part in that.

FM Ferengi
May 20th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Will we be told a savage's original role? If the savage was a savage power role?

You will not be told a savage's original role.

FM Black
May 20th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Arsonist huh...? Can't say I was expecting that one. And no one claimed doused? More than likely Cohen was planning not to use his power until endgame and trick everyone.

Hop good said some weird things at the end of day 3. Is he trying to triple WIFOM to attract attention? Hoppy, do you have any words on this?

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Did everyone miss the OP where it said a Savage died? Just curious, it seems like people missed it. I'd expect someone who makes useless posts like Earle to be like "yay a savage died".

If you don't mind, Parker, I'm going to answer too. I've been inactive these past days so I think answering that is appropriate.
I pay a lot of attention to the active players. I'm sure that's what their goal is. It's very pro-town to me to want a lot of attention to yourself on the early days. As such, I put active players as Town until I have a reason not to. Parker, right now I know you think of yourself as a Town Leader. It's evident in you trying to start a lynch train on Monroe. Monroe, an active player on day one, is Town to me. He showed intelligence and willingness to lead from the start. Your rationale was that his trolling is bad for Town? Come on, everyone knows his trolling was shit. While his trolling was pretty bad, I find that people fixated on his bad trolling to be more scummy. The people fixated on it seem like scums looking for an excuse to conduct a train and mislynch. Parker, right now, you are scummy to me. Give me a better reason to vote Monroe. You say you're pressuring Witched claimers, why not Biggs? Call this a derail if you want. But it's not. You say you're pressuring witch claimers so I'm curious to think why you trust Biggs's double witch claim over Monroe.

Another thing that bothers me greatly is how quick Green and Dunn were to sheep you. What do you have to say to that?

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 10:26 PM
If you meant specific people, fersure Colmyer, Buchwalter, and Galloway are Town.

Colmyer because helpful even when blackmailed. Spammed the shit outta that play to try to get people to catch on, yet only a few did.

Call it bad reasoning but Buchwalter because no scum would waste time generating a list like that periodically.

Galloway because his rage is designed to get reads. Can't tell if he's actually mad but that would also be Town points imo. Sarcasm and anger are Town tells.

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Hey wait a second...Parker you claimed to know of the English play, right?
How did you find out where the quotes came from? What post did you google up?

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 10:33 PM
@Ballard, I don't consider your post an attempt to derail as it is rather reasoned. I do agree with you that one of the witch claimers at least should be heavily pressured. As you well know, I never believed Monroe's trolling, such as his fake reveal as Mayor, to be a joke. I also disagree with the fact that posting a lot in the early days = likely town tell. It's much easier to be active in the early days when no one has any information. Also, you said Monroe has shown intelligence. We also know the scum are at least somewhat smart. After all, we still don't have a confirmed role list.

I don't care to be town leader. I see myself as the guy who speaks a lot. A town leader has a lot more influence than I do. I may fit the type listed in an FM Guide somewhere, but I'm just trying to be more of a deducer/pressurer than a leader. Unfortunately, I may be posting too much for that.

I respect the fact you want more information to vote Monroe. We just read his behavior very differently.

----

I also don't like the quick sheeping on me. Yet, my thoughts are logical so it is possible they agree.

----

As for the play, I don't remember which lines I googled specifically. However, some of them had very awkward phrasing. I thought maybe Colmyer was trying to communicate through his spam message. Hence why my efforts focused on trying to get him to communicate. I could retrace my steps if you wanted. I feel that's a bit of a waste though.

FM Bekowsky
May 20th, 2013, 10:34 PM
If you don't mind, Parker, I'm going to answer too. I've been inactive these past days so I think answering that is appropriate.
I pay a lot of attention to the active players. I'm sure that's what their goal is. It's very pro-town to me to want a lot of attention to yourself on the early days. As such, I put active players as Town until I have a reason not to.

Poor logic. I have been both active/inactive as town and scum. My activity isn't based on tactics. It's based on how much time I have. In my experience, post count is around as poor of a scumtell as you can get. Read the posts by quality, not quantity.

FM Parker
May 20th, 2013, 10:35 PM
I agree. Ballard's logic quickly falls apart. I'm obviously the most active poster, yet I'm scummy according to Ballard's previous post. I missed that when I was reading because I wasn't really FoSing Ballard. Thanks Bekowsky.

FM Bekowsky
May 20th, 2013, 10:42 PM
I'm still really not liking how Colmyer played the BM thing. It said no where in him message that he was not allowed to post the opening line of the play (the title).

Anyways, I'll leave that for the moment.

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Ah, what did you read off of it if you didn't think it was a joke? Did you think the host was going to convert him into Mayor and make an official post? If you mean the wifom, yes it's there. Of course it's there. And because it's there, I don't see how you can be so fast to vote him up. Unless you know for a fact what his alignment is. The only way that's true is if you are Mafia. It's just the speed and confidence that you give off that makes me suspicious.

My work schedule is erratic. I have tried to put some worth into my posts, Id like to ask that you make sure to follow my posts for a pattern of sorts. I'll reveal that shortly.

FM Monroe

You. I kind of like you...

FM Monroe

Also - I would like to know how Hopgood knew he was arsonist and why the hell he did not douse anyone?!
You read these as mere agreeing rather than sheeping? Odd.

I didn't find a link to the play after copy and pasting some of his quotes on Google. So, it'd be great if you retraced. I don't want to lead a lynch on you, I don't think you're scum. I've just found some things I'd like addressed.

Probably poor wording, I apologize. I don't judge by quantity, but it seems quantity has come with quality this game for the most part, save for a few like my quack posts and Mason.

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I agree. Ballard's logic quickly falls apart. I'm obviously the most active poster, yet I'm scummy according to Ballard's previous post. I missed that when I was reading because I wasn't really FoSing Ballard. Thanks Bekowsky.

Buddying noticed.

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 10:54 PM
I'm going to bed. Rest assured, I will read every post on this matter with great detail in the morning.
Quack!

Dunn
May 20th, 2013, 10:59 PM
The vote on Monroe is based on his trolling and his claim of witched when it is unlikely he was witched at all.

@Dunn, a list on everyone isn't necessary (but please do if you're on when no one else is). I just would like you to comment on all the active players and what you think of them (alignment, actions, etc.). Lynch claims would play a part in that.

Ok. I must sleep, but will be here in a bit, and will post my updated role list ideas, as well as where I feel each player falls in it, or in relation to things they said. Sorry, I'm tired. See you tomorrow morning.

FM Donnelly
May 20th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Good "morning" everyone. It's pretty late here and I've got to wake up early tomorrow so I'll be brief.

I was roleblocked last night.

I support the lynch train on monroe because I haven't trusted him since the beginning.

I'm also not sure what lynching Biggs would tell us. I currently see no reason for any of us to doubt that there is a witch in the game. The arsonist takes up the Neutral Evil slot, but there is still a Random Any spot available. And I haven't noticed anything from Biggs that has caused me to distrust him. So until one of those things changes, I say we believe him, assuming I get the answer I'm expecting to the following question:

If the savage godfather attempts to recruit, but a savage (as in the role "savage") is witched, will the witching force the savage to act (kill)? If so, will this be instead of or in addition to the recruit?

FM Donnelly
May 20th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Woops! I forgot this!

FM Monroe

FM Ackerman
May 20th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Let me be Ackerman for a minute.
Interesting night.

Monroe

Corrected.

FM Donnelly
May 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Day 4

Due to host miscommunication, the journalist/corrupt journalist/savage journalist PM was not sent out. Expect to see an interview posted at the next night post.

This basically confirms the absence of a savage journalist. Which means it is most likely (though not 100% confirmed) that the journalist articles we will be seeing from now on are being issued by a journalist.

FM Donnelly
May 20th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Looks like not many people are on right now, and I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep.

FM Ballard
May 20th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Hm. I faked going to bed to see if it would help Parker respond, as he was taking his time.
y u leave? it's only a fos :(

bed forreals now. quack!

FM Buchwalter
May 20th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Morning all!
I had a very silent night with nothing to report.

I only see two feedback claims so far, none of you have anything to add?

You will not be told a savage's original role.

Think you misunderstood his question, or at least I did not understand your answer.

If a Savage Investigator dies, will it show up in the graveyard as Savage or Savage Investigator?

FM Ferengi
May 20th, 2013, 11:51 PM
If the savage godfather attempts to recruit, but a savage (as in the role "savage") is witched, will the witching force the savage to act (kill)? If so, will this be instead of or in addition to the recruit?

The savage will not be forced to kill. A witched savage will cause the savage to visit a target but with no effect.

If a Savage Investigator dies, will it show up in the graveyard as Savage or Savage Investigator?

Whoops, it looks like I didn't properly answer the original question. If a savage investigator dies, it will show up in the graveyard as a savage investigator.

FM Buchwalter
May 20th, 2013, 11:55 PM
It saddens me a lot to see both Morgan and Colmyer dead, they were the two I felt the most towny feel from.
But I guess being Savage explain why Morgan was not that active during day 3 compared to day 1.

As for voting Monroe. We tried to pressure Monroe a little day 2 if i remember right, and he just laughed at us and pulled that "Mayor reveal" prank.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM
Whoops, it looks like I didn't properly answer the original question. If a savage investigator dies, it will show up in the graveyard as a savage investigator.[/QUOTE]

No worries Switzerland, we (or at least I do) love you anyway.

I guess that mean Morgan was a TPR before he became Savage. Since i highly doubt the Savage Godfather would recruit "as is" with the number of Detlas in game.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 12:01 AM
That has got to be the fastest non-flop in mafia history, Ballard. You claim in post 26 "Parker, right now, you are scummy to me." In post 33, "I don't want to lead a lynch on you, I don't think you're scum." All the while, the post is a pressure post. Make up your damn mind.

Also, don't give me a task the requires me to retrace my steps and research and expect an immediate result.

As for retracing my steps, I googled the second post Colmyer made ("Carl. Anyone you can think of, someone somewhere got bored with fucking them."). The first three links are all about plays. Google Search Results (http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/FMParkersc2mafia/post2_zps92986d2e.png) I clicked the third. It had the name of the play and relevant excerpts. Picture Revealing Name of Play (http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/FMParkersc2mafia/post2b_zpsd1e26ce8.png) I eventually found a link containing the whole play. I cannot find that right now, but it's late. The third post in quotes ("You gave my brother's clothes to someone else, I won't leave until I've seen them.") lead me to a document containing the full text of the play Google Search Revealing Full text of play (http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/FMParkersc2mafia/post3_zps779ade62.png). A quick google of the author and title revealed that Sarah Kane was English and the play she wrote was relatively recent.

Sorry this took a minute. The sc2mafia servers were giving me fits.

Now I am off to bed.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 12:01 AM
Whoops, it looks like I didn't properly answer the original question. If a savage investigator dies, it will show up in the graveyard as a savage investigator.

No worries Switzerland, we (or at least I do) love you anyway.

I guess that mean Morgan was a TPR before he became Savage. Since i highly doubt the Savage Godfather would recruit "as is" with the number of Detlas in game.

Doh! Broke the quote.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 12:02 AM
I did wind up retracing my steps to find the full play. It's late I'm tired. Ignore that part about not retracing to find the full text ATM.

Good night.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 12:04 AM
Feedback Claims:
Godfather

killed Morgan

Escort / Consort

blocked Donnelly

Bus Driver / Kidnapper

bussed Ackerman

Notable Posts:

Buchwalter

Day 1 version of this list. [D1 #535] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19801-Day-1?p=318167&viewfull=1#post318167)
Day 2 version of this list. [D2 #783] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20009-Day-2?p=320823&viewfull=1#post320823)
Day 3 version of this list. [D3 #323] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322227&viewfull=1#post322227)

Lynch Trains:

Monroe

On grounds of being a troll. (?)

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:45 AM
I think biggs was doused during night 1 and not witched. He claimed witched to send the arsonist a message that he is a scum. Im assuming that cohen removed the douse on him during night 2 since no one has ever claimed doused. Biggs claimed witched again to confirm that his douse was removed. Biggs also waited untill after Cohen made his fake poisoner claim befeore he claimed witched during day 1, He probably didn't know that the arsonist was going to side with the mafia untill then.

Fm Biggs

FM Black
May 21st, 2013, 12:47 AM
Arsonist doesn't win with anyone else now does it?

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM

Arsonist does win with the mafia.

FM Leary
May 21st, 2013, 01:00 AM

FM Monroe
I got an exam in 4 hours, gonna be posting more afterwards.
Also: nothing happened to me at night.

FM Carruthers
May 21st, 2013, 01:06 AM

What about the Coroner, will it be able to tell it's original role?

FM Carruthers
May 21st, 2013, 01:07 AM

Fix'd.

Evil Neutral is an anti-town neutral, so it should win with anyone as long it has dealt with the town.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 01:15 AM
I think biggs was doused during night 1 and not witched. He claimed witched to send the arsonist a message that he is a scum. Im assuming that cohen removed the douse on him during night 2 since no one has ever claimed doused. Biggs claimed witched again to confirm that his douse was removed. Biggs also waited untill after Cohen made his fake poisoner claim befeore he claimed witched during day 1, He probably didn't know that the arsonist was going to side with the mafia untill then.

Fm Biggs

This does not explain why Morgan claimed witched day 3. Unless Biggs is also Savage.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 01:21 AM
Evil Neutral is an anti-town neutral, so it should win with anyone as long it has dealt with the town.

Win Conditions:
Mafia: Eliminate the Savages and the Town.
Savages: Eliminate the Mafia and the Town.
Town: Eliminate the Mafia, Savages, and any Evil Neutrals.
Evil Neutral: Eliminate the Town and survive until the end of the game.
Amnesiac: Remember a role and adopt its win condition.
Corrupt Journalist: Eliminate the Town.
Executioner: See your target lynched.
Ghost: See the faction that killed you lose.
Jester: Get lynched during the day.
Student: Pick a mentor and adopt their win condition.
Survivor: Survive until the end of the game.

You are right, I did not know that. Then I wonder why the Mafia did not try to save the Arsonist.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 01:27 AM
You are right, I did not know that. Then I wonder why the Mafia did not try to save the Arsonist.

Come to think of it, if Cohen lied about the poisoning, and the Mafia have a Consigliere, they most have checked him very early on. So they would have known his investigative pair by the time or before Cafarelli did.

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 01:28 AM
Maybe morgan was doused aswell. No one claimed doused during day 3 and i doubt that the arsonist would skip his night actions.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 01:31 AM
Come to think of it, if Cohen lied about the poisoning, and the Mafia have a Consigliere, they most have checked him very early on. So they would have known his investigative pair by the time or before Cafarelli did.

I should stop quoting my self.

But what I'm getting at is:
I do not think the Mafia have a Consigliere, as they would have clearly helped him. Unless they thought he was a Veteran?

I hate not knowing, come on people let us get those feedbacks revealed so we can figure out the role list.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 01:34 AM
Maybe morgan was doused aswell. No one claimed doused during day 3 and i doubt that the arsonist would skip his night actions.

We will see when/if someone claim witched today. If there is no witched claim, Biggs may simply be Savage aswell, as it would explain why Morgan also claimed witched.

But chances are that Morgan was witched two nights in a row too, meaning that he took the witched feedback with him to the grave.

FM Ferengi
May 21st, 2013, 01:53 AM

Upon examining a corpse, a coroner will get his target's starting role.

FM Cafarelli
May 21st, 2013, 03:17 AM

why is that obvious? maybe you just lied. also you don't seem to understand that i was drugged n1 and morgan n2. so that one is obsolete.

i don't feel comfortable with that monroe lynch. it's just based on parker's gut feelings without any real clues or reads, his trolling is not a scumtell in my eyes. i won't jump on that train

morgan seemed to be a gamma, because the savages probably used recruit as gamma, so he turned citizen. worst case he was our sheriff

mason clubber should visit rose in one of the upcoming nights. i revealed him as citizen, so it's likely the savages took the chance to recruit him as something without fail. also on d2 he didnt feel the need to confirm he's a citizen, while he did on d3. this sudden change of attitude could mean he was recruited.

also i got some interesting feedback tonight. i will not reveal yet though. maybe later

FM Black
May 21st, 2013, 04:25 AM
Feedback Claims:
Godfather

killed Morgan

Escort / Consort

blocked Donnelly

Bus Driver / Kidnapper

bussed Ackerman

Notable Posts:

Buchwalter

Day 1 version of this list. [D1 #535] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/19801-Day-1?p=318167&viewfull=1#post318167)
Day 2 version of this list. [D2 #783] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20009-Day-2?p=320823&viewfull=1#post320823)
Day 3 version of this list. [D3 #323] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322227&viewfull=1#post322227)

Lynch Trains:

Monroe

Aceman claimed roleblocked

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 04:30 AM
Aceman claimed roleblocked

Who? When?

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 04:34 AM
Who? When?

Where?

FM Cafarelli
May 21st, 2013, 05:15 AM
i dont think ackerman claimed rb
well also other ppl follow the fm maybe

FM Monroe
May 21st, 2013, 05:23 AM

-vote FM Monroe

Funny thing that you'd prefer voting me as one of the witched claimers. Are you sure you're not confusing me with Morgan there?
[/quote]he/a/ds[quote]

FM Monroe
May 21st, 2013, 05:23 AM
I was bus driven again, by the way.

If you were confused by my lack of ferocity yesterday, it was in part because I wanted to see how the Cafarelli vs Cohen standoff end and in part due to something unrelated to the game.

FM Monroe
May 21st, 2013, 05:34 AM
Rose's story about everyone claiming witched instead of doused seems rather far-fetched. It would be a lot easier to just not claim anything.

The witch is probably real as the random any.

I do think the arsonist only managed to douse scum and dead people, as Cohen was talking about the mafia screwing him over and wanting to return the favor. He was likely really looking for mafia. If my assumption that nobody got blackmailed night 1 is true, then either the mafia waited with their blackmail to pick a good target after a day of seeing people talk or the blackmailer was roleblocked.

Galletta has become very silent since the start of the game and was one of the first people Cohen decided to pick on. Maybe she's trying to keep us from comparing her writing style to those blackmail messages? Maybe Cohen doused her and tried to connect the dots from there? This is just a hunch and I'm not sure I'm willing to act on it yet.

FM Hogeboom
May 21st, 2013, 06:01 AM
Hi everyone, nothing happened to me.

What if the Mafia decided to throw the Arsonist under the bus? One of their people (Biggs) was doused, they saw Cohen's claim and let Cafarelli, their Consigliere, check him as to have confirmation. Then he pushed the lynch with a different accusation (him being Drug Dealer or what was it?), knowing that Cohen was the Arsonist which would give Cafarelli credibility.

Of course, I could also be talking out of my ass.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 06:14 AM
Rose's story about everyone claiming witched instead of doused seems rather far-fetched. It would be a lot easier to just not claim anything.

I do think the arsonist only managed to douse scum and dead people, as Cohen was talking about the mafia screwing him over and wanting to return the favor. He was likely really looking for mafia. If my assumption that nobody got blackmailed night 1 is true, then either the mafia waited with their blackmail to pick a good target after a day of seeing people talk or the blackmailer was roleblocked.

Galletta has become very silent since the start of the game and was one of the first people Cohen decided to pick on. Maybe she's trying to keep us from comparing her writing style to those blackmail messages? Maybe Cohen doused her and tried to connect the dots from there? This is just a hunch and I'm not sure I'm willing to act on it yet.

I agree with you on Galetta. Awhile back, I don't remember when (perhaps at the start of day 3), I made a post suggesting Galetta was English and the blackmailer COM was English.

Also, I don't like the odds of a witch being real. I did that before though and almost wound up leading a lynch train on the investigator.

Given the timing of Morgan's claim and the closeness to his death, I wonder if the "witched" claims are merely a method of the cult communicating during the day. If the target was successfully recruited, they claim witched. If the converter fails, they claim witched. That would mean the Savage GF converted Biggs day 1, Biggs failed to convert someone, then Biggs converted Morgan day 3.

Funny thing that you'd prefer voting me as one of the witched claimers. Are you sure you're not confusing me with Morgan there?
he/a/ds

I was.

FM Biggs

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 06:14 AM
Also, sheepers on wrong facts, I have my eyes on you now.

FM Earle
May 21st, 2013, 06:20 AM
Just curious, it seems like people missed it. I'd expect someone who makes useless posts like Earle to be like "yay a savage died".

Earle joins the conversation.

Earle is shocked that Mafia actually killed a Corrupt Journalist and a Savage. Terribly displeased, Earle is.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 06:29 AM

On the Blackmailer role card it says that Neutral Evil roles do not get punished, so maybe Cohen was blackmailed night 1? And he simply ignored it?

Blackmialer
You are able send a player a message to blackmail that player to do your dirty work. The note you send must include a specific task bolded in red to complete during the day. You may not assign conditional tasks as blackmail (i.e. if you are a citizen, you must claim citizen in day chat, if you are doctor, you must claim doctor in day chat, etc.) If they do not complete your task within 2 days, they will suicide. You may only blackmail one person at a time.

The blackmailed target is not allowed to claim blackmailed, hint at it themselves, or hint that a player asking if they are blackmailed is on the right track. If all players are asked to claim blackmailed to find the blackmailed player that cannot claim blackmailed, the blackmailed player is requested to claim blackmailed so as to keep up the ruse of not being blackmailed. Blackmail will be lifted at the start of the night after you complete your task.

Claiming blackmail while blackmailed has the following penalities:
An alpha, beta, or gamma who claims blackmailed will become a delta.
A savage power role who claims blackmailed will become a savage.
A savage or delta who claims blackmailed will die.
An epsilon who claims blackmailed will become a jester.
Nothing happens to evil neutrals or a savage godfather who claims blackmailed.

Tasks can be a number of things. If you give a task that a person cannot complete due to role limitations, the player will not be required to suicide.

Examples of tasks:
-Claim false feedback during the day
-Claim a role during the day
-Say a certain phrase during the day
-Vote a certain player during the dayOr sure this this only apply to if they claim blackmailed?

Do you always suicide if you do not complete the task? Or does the same penalties apply as for claiming blackmailed?

FM Hopgood
May 21st, 2013, 06:36 AM
Hmm... This... Is... Interesting...
Sad to see Colymyer go. I believed him
I had no ideas he was arson, I did it for the lulz
This game need some lulz from there and then
Otherwise it would just be 100 percent all hardcore serious players
Sometimes a good lulz will help us like the dead arson
FM Parker
This guy seemed scummy in my book

FM Earle
May 21st, 2013, 06:36 AM
Earle dares Mafia to blackmail Earle. Earle will not be threatened. There are tonnes of skeletons in Earle's closet. Be careful not to get crushed by the Earle's falling closet.

Earle dares Mafia to drug Earle. Earle will keep all feedback to himself. Share Earle will not.

Earle hopes that Mafia will spare Earle. Old man Earle is.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 06:38 AM
Hmm... This... Is... Interesting...
Sad to see Colymyer go. I believed him
FM Parker
This guy seemed scummy in my book

Reverse FoS and claiming extra knowledge as a joke don't look good on you Hopgood.

FM Cafarelli
May 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM

Hi everyone, nothing happened to me.

What if the Mafia decided to throw the Arsonist under the bus? One of their people (Biggs) was doused, they saw Cohen's claim and let Cafarelli, their Consigliere, check him as to have confirmation. Then he pushed the lynch with a different accusation (him being Drug Dealer or what was it?), knowing that Cohen was the Arsonist which would give Cafarelli credibility.

Of course, I could also be talking out of my ass.

cohen said the mafia screwed him over because they didn't drug deal me that night or anything else to prevent me from checking him. the mafia just let him die, probably they even supported the lynch to look protown. so yes, i agree with you that he indeed tried to get the mafia.
however i am not a consig, i really thought he was mafia after i received that pairing, because noone ever claimed doused. even cohen said he thinks i'm an investigator and the mafia wouldn't lynch the arsonist.

i think it's likely that the bmer was rb n1, so yes, galetta is suspicious indeed.

and about the witch claims, if the witch is not real, biggs lied of course. since morgan was a savage, biggs would probably be a savage too and not maf. possibly biggs was savaged n1, morgan n2 or n3 (but rather n2 because why convert a bmed guy)
so we can just let the mason clubber handle this. if biggs is really savage he dies, if not he lives. win/win and no risk of lynching a townie

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 06:40 AM
Also, I don't like the odds of a witch being real. I did that before though and almost wound up leading a lynch train on the investigator.

You do not like the idea of a Witch, but you like the idea of double Blackmailer? Really?
At least a Witch we can find confirm from it's feedback messages.

Just saying, your idea that everything is a blackmail is odd.

FM Hopgood
May 21st, 2013, 06:44 AM
Reverse FoS and claiming extra knowledge as a joke don't look good on you Hopgood.

What extra knowledge, i didnt know he was arson

FM Ballard
May 21st, 2013, 06:57 AM
That has got to be the fastest non-flop in mafia history, Ballard. You claim in post 26 "Parker, right now, you are scummy to me." In post 33, "I don't want to lead a lynch on you, I don't think you're scum." All the while, the post is a pressure post. Make up your damn mind.

Also, don't give me a task the requires me to retrace my steps and research and expect an immediate result.

As for retracing my steps, I googled the second post Colmyer made ("Carl. Anyone you can think of, someone somewhere got bored with fucking them."). The first three links are all about plays. Google Search Results (http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/FMParkersc2mafia/post2_zps92986d2e.png) I clicked the third. It had the name of the play and relevant excerpts. Picture Revealing Name of Play (http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/FMParkersc2mafia/post2b_zpsd1e26ce8.png) I eventually found a link containing the whole play. I cannot find that right now, but it's late. The third post in quotes ("You gave my brother's clothes to someone else, I won't leave until I've seen them.") lead me to a document containing the full text of the play Google Search Revealing Full text of play (http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y501/FMParkersc2mafia/post3_zps779ade62.png). A quick google of the author and title revealed that Sarah Kane was English and the play she wrote was relatively recent.

Sorry this took a minute. The sc2mafia servers were giving me fits.

Now I am off to bed.

Wow so because I can't make up my mind quickly on if you're scum or not, you've decided to ignore my comments on:
*your shit interpretation of the sheep posts?
*your buddying with Bekowsky
*your suspicious confidence with which to vote Monroe up with

and no, I had every right to expect immediate results. I lied about not being able to find the play on google. When I found that it was the second quote, I wanted to test you on it. I don't like how you took so long even though you said you put Colmyer on ignore on like page 4, which would have marginally narrowed down the possible quotes. It also was on PAGE 1 because it was his second quote, meaning it shouldn't have taken long.

Off to school, brb

FM Ballard
May 21st, 2013, 07:01 AM
Oh! before I go, I don't mean to ignore every other topic of debate since that post. I'll read and comment when I come home.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 07:06 AM
You do not like the idea of a Witch, but you like the idea of double Blackmailer? Really?
At least a Witch we can find confirm from it's feedback messages.

Just saying, your idea that everything is a blackmail is odd.

I thought the behavior at the time strongly suggested two blackmailers. Given Cohen's lying and more recent revelations, I'm revisiting that in favor of a consort in the second blackmailer's spot.

@Cafarelli, why do you think the bmer was rbed n1?

*excerpt*

What extra knowledge, i didnt know he was arson

Your posts at the end of day 3 suggest differently. It's too late to claim you don't know what extra knowledge I'm talking about when a)my claim you knew Cohen was arson is pretty obvious, b) you defend claiming that you didn't know Cohen was arson. Your claim that you don't know what "extra knowledge" I believe you possess is a little farfetched.

@Ballard

A) I already commented on the sheepers. See post
B) I didn't think that required a comment. There isn't really much arguing with that. People will see it how they will.
C) I already explained that was a mistake based on my faulty memory he was lynched.

As for taking that long, a) I already mentioned I had server issues and b) I took screen grabs because I figured you wouldn't believe me as to what I said.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 07:08 AM
I lied about not being able to find the play on google.

Lying is bad. Lying that causes someone to waste time during the day to recreate what they have done before and then bitching about the speed. This isn't smart play Ballard. What's the deal with you?

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 07:11 AM
Off to work now. Will be monitoring this but posting will be difficult.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 07:13 AM
Post 75 is where I commented on the sheepers. Gah! Really off to work this time.

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 07:23 AM
so we can just let the mason clubber handle this. if biggs is really savage he dies, if not he lives. win/win and no risk of lynching a townie

This allmost confirms that you are a mafia together with biggs. At least we will know who to lynch next if he flips mafia.

FM Cafarelli
May 21st, 2013, 07:40 AM
I thought the behavior at the time strongly suggested two blackmailers. Given Cohen's lying and more recent revelations, I'm revisiting that in favor of a consort in the second blackmailer's spot.

Your posts at the end of day 3 suggest differently. It's too late to claim you don't know what extra knowledge I'm talking about when a)my claim you knew Cohen was arson is pretty obvious, b) you defend claiming that you didn't know Cohen was arson. Your claim that you don't know what "extra knowledge" I believe you possess is a little farfetched.

@Ballard

B) I didn't think that required a comment. There isn't really much arguing with that. People will see it how they will.
C) I already explained that was a mistake based on my faulty memory he was lynched.

As for taking that long, a) I already mentioned I had server issues and b) I took screen grabs because I figured you wouldn't believe me as to what I said.

didn't you suggest that? i think so because there was noone bmed d1. why would they wait? also it matches with galetta's behaviour ;)

FM Cafarelli
May 21st, 2013, 07:41 AM
This allmost confirms that you are a mafia together with biggs. At least we will know who to lynch next if he flips mafia.

yea sounds legit...

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 07:47 AM
What a wonderful day!

Nothing happened to me this time.

Cohen was arsonist... omg.

I though of someting about that though... since we know there is a DD in game, is it possible that somehow, the mafia teamed up with the Arsonist and the DD gave the no feedback drug on the one that were doused?

Also, I don't fully understand why Galletta is suspicious right now.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 08:34 AM
The prodigal son returns.
Nothing happened to me either night.
Before you ask, I wasn't replaced because I proved I was following the game even though I didn't post.

I don't currently find Monroe suspicious.
I'll be looking through the past days to attempt to figure out when Morgan was converted and by whom.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 08:37 AM
What a wonderful day!

Nothing happened to me this time.

Cohen was arsonist... omg.

I though of someting about that though... since we know there is a DD in game, is it possible that somehow, the mafia teamed up with the Arsonist and the DD gave the no feedback drug on the one that were doused?

Also, I don't fully understand why Galletta is suspicious right now.

Doubt it. That would require:
A. Some kind of communication between the Mafia and the Arsonist, which would require either out of game communication or a Devourer.
2. The Arsonist would need to be signalling the mafia who to target, which implies that he had a code. I haven't noticed anything resembling a code in Cohen's posts. (Although I wasn't exactly looking.)

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 08:50 AM
I am now here and will begin compiling my thoughts on people.

FM Hopgood
May 21st, 2013, 08:57 AM

@Ballard

So you claim I have extra knowledge, and I claimed I don't have extra knowledge

I honestly thought he was one of the two mafia in investgating pairings
The facts he was arson was a little surprising.

FM Mason
May 21st, 2013, 09:10 AM
Hi everyone! I'm really glad I could be here today.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:24 AM
My thought thus far.

Architect removed a Beta
Delta removed a Delta
Detective removed a Gamma
Corrupt Journalist removed an Epsilon
Arson removed the neutral evil
Savage removed a A/B/G/D

Godfather
[Soma Dealer] - Consigliere
[Soma Dealer] - Consort
[Soma Dealer] - Blackmailer
[Soma Dealer] - GraveRobber
[Soma Dealer] - Drug Dealer
Savage Godfather
[Hidden Epsilon] - Executioner
[Hidden Alpha] - Enforcer
[Hidden Alpha] - Clubber
[Hidden Beta] - Doctor
[Hidden Gamma] - Journalist
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Escort
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Bus Driver
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Blacksmith
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Mayor
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Delta
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Delta
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
[Random Any] - Witch

Yes, you see what you think you see. I believe this Town has no investigatives. The fact that one of the Mafia's is built around being nothing but Investigative roles, and the fact there was a Corrupt Journalist (if not a 2nd) to remove the impact of the articles, I believe this host has given the investigative capabilities to the scum. A Consigliere for the Mafia, and the overall investigative ability for the Savages. We only have Cafaralli so far to come up with information, and even she was scummy in the early game, with multiple people thinking she was recruited. She posted that her feedback was blocked night 1, but didn't seem to mind that fact until later when she used it as some kind of proof that she was infact an investigative role. Where she could have attacked Cohen on day 1, she waited until day 2. Also, if you take into account that her first post in day 1 was a greeting, but on both day 2 and 3 she was right to business you can notice a slight shift in attitude. You might check FM 16 for the 'First Post Analysis' observation. Town had greetings, scum was always immediately posting their thoughts and plans and outlooks.

With this I believe that Cafarelli is a Savage Investigator

I generally would peg most of the active players as Town, expect that I personally feel accomplished for not trusting Morgan at all. This will be clarified later.
If I were to peg anyone as scum right now it would be that Monroe is a Savage, and Biggs is likely a Drug Dealer
Donnoly was suspect to me early game, but I am now neutral on him.
Buchwalter is helpful with his lists, but needs to contribute more opinions and less mechanics and the like

I also find that Parker, Ackerman, Kalou, and Black are all probably Town.

So, without further ado...
FM Cafarelli

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:26 AM
I wonder if I should.... or shouldn't i?
Ackerman, should I or shouldn't i?

FM Hopgood
May 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM
I wonder if I should.... or shouldn't i?
Ackerman, should I or shouldn't i?

What is this? Some kind of codes?

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:33 AM
What is this? Some kind of codes?

No code. Just wondering if I do something, and Ackerman's opinion doesn't actually effect my decision much, other than the fact that I find just about no way for him to be Mafia.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:34 AM
Can the Mafia attempt to kill a fellow Mafia?

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:44 AM
More and more people have come on since my post. I wonder if it is just that time of day, or I have awoken the Beast.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 09:47 AM
[bleep] introductory posts.
Nothing happened to me last night.
Lynches today are suspect on validity. All of it is farfetched and a logical stretch.
Dunn made a bad fos list but maybe he is bad scumhunter? Personally I just think he didn't want to try.
You know who I suspect? I Suspect Earle because his focus has been solely on the mafia and he has not even attempted to even take notice of anything else. He is a lurker and he refuses to contribute. He could be a savage trying to actively lurk/lurk for real.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:48 AM
Lynches today are suspect on validity. All of it is farfetched and a logical stretch.
Dunn made a bad fos list but maybe he is bad scumhunter? Personally I just think he didn't want to try.
You know who I suspect? I Suspect Earle because his focus has been solely on the mafia and he has not even attempted to even take notice of anything else. He is a lurker and he refuses to contribute. He could be a savage trying to actively lurk/lurk for real.

Why is my FoS list bad? Please explain.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 09:51 AM
People I can easily see being cult with Morgan:
Monroe, Earle, Lichtmann, Buchwalter

People who I can kinda see as cult with Morgan:
Mendez, Galloway, Ballard

People I'm confident aren't cult:
Ryan, (me), Hopgood

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 09:52 AM

Are you aligned with anyone of them? Possible Biggs or Monroe?

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 09:56 AM
My thought thus far.

Architect removed a Beta
Delta removed a Delta
Detective removed a Gamma
Corrupt Journalist removed an Epsilon
Arson removed the neutral evil
Savage removed a A/B/G/D

Godfather
[Soma Dealer] - Consigliere
[Soma Dealer] - Consort
[Soma Dealer] - Blackmailer
[Soma Dealer] - GraveRobber
[Soma Dealer] - Drug Dealer
Savage Godfather
[Hidden Epsilon] - Executioner
[Hidden Alpha] - Enforcer
[Hidden Alpha] - Clubber
[Hidden Beta] - Doctor
[Hidden Gamma] - Journalist
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Escort
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Blacksmith
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Mayor
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Delta
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Delta
[Hidden A/B/G/D] - Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
[Random Any] - Witch

Primarily Useless. Host keeps track of this for us.

Yes, you see what you think you see. I believe this Town has no investigatives. The fact that one of the Mafia's is built around being nothing but Investigative roles, and the fact there was a Corrupt Journalist (if not a 2nd) to remove the impact of the articles, I believe this host has given the investigative capabilities to the scum. A Consigliere for the Mafia, and the overall investigative ability for the Savages. We only have Cafaralli so far to come up with information, and even she was scummy in the early game, with multiple people thinking she was recruited. She posted that her feedback was blocked night 1, but didn't seem to mind that fact until later when she used it as some kind of proof that she was infact an investigative role. Where she could have attacked Cohen on day 1, she waited until day 2. Also, if you take into account that her first post in day 1 was a greeting, but on both day 2 and 3 she was right to business you can notice a slight shift in attitude. You might check FM 16 for the 'First Post Analysis' observation. Town had greetings, scum was always immediately posting their thoughts and plans and outlooks.
With this I believe that Cafarelli is a Savage Investigator

That First Day Post Analysis was lucky to have worked out as it did. Lucky. Nothing more. Using that to justify lynching someone who got an Arson killed is flimsy at best.

I generally would peg most of the active players as Town, expect that I personally feel accomplished for not trusting Morgan at all. This will be clarified later. Congratulations? You lurked so no one gives a [bleep]
If I were to peg anyone as scum right now it would be that Monroe is a Savage, and Biggs is likely a Drug Dealer
Donnoly was suspect to me early game, but I am now neutral on him.
Buchwalter is helpful with his lists, but needs to contribute more opinions and less mechanics and the like
I also find that Parker, Ackerman, Kalou, and Black are all probably Town.
And just how the [bleep] did you get all this [bleep] [B]accurate information hmm? Out your maybe?

So, without further ado...
FM Cafarelli

Barely explained vote. We covered just why Cafa is most likely town yesterday when you were off lurking. You missed that maybe?
[bleep] likely that you did.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM
People I can easily see being cult with Morgan:
Monroe, Earle, Lichtmann, Buchwalter

People who I can kinda see as cult with Morgan:
Mendez, Galloway, Ballard

People I'm confident aren't cult:
Ryan, (me), Hopgood

Explain it or you are no good.
Simple as that

Are you aligned with anyone of them? Possible Biggs or Monroe?

Lol. Ask me to explain my post, immediately suggests im scum before I can.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 10:02 AM
In addition, I'm currently assuming he was converted night 2, as he was the highest poster day 1.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 10:03 AM
Explain it or you are no good.
Simple as that

Lol. Ask me to explain my post, immediately suggests im scum before I can.

Pushed hard against Ryan, only person to call Hopgood out for sheeping, I'm not cult.
I'll get back to you on the others.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:05 AM
Pushed hard against Ryan, only person to call Hopgood out for sheeping, I'm not cult.
I'll get back to you on the others.

The [bleep] is this [bleep]? Half baked answers much Chapman?

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:07 AM
If your post had any real substance and wasn't strictly cussing and insulting me I might care for your fake reaction test.
Host didn't give you there opinions on the roles in the list.
The first post analysis was jaw droppingly accurate, and is only a piece of why I believe what I do.
I lurked in the day, but was around enough to save 2 lives already.

My FoS on Cafarelli is real, try to read.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:08 AM
The [bleep] is this [bleep]? Half baked answers much Chapman?

I deciphered the post.
I would think the opposite. If Morgan buddied with people so that even a lurker can notice. Those people are probably not his teammates. Eveyone and their [bleep] mother knows to look for buddying after all.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:11 AM
If your post had any real substance and wasn't strictly cussing and insulting me I might care for your fake reaction test.
Host didn't give you there opinions on the roles in the list.
The first post analysis was jaw droppingly accurate, and is only a piece of why I believe what I do.
I lurked in the day, but was around enough to save 2 lives already.

My FoS on Cafarelli is real, try to read.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You kill me. Truely. Reaction tests. haha.
If you paid attention, I said your role list there was pretty useless. Not the post following it.
The first post analysis is stupid, flimsy, baseless, and a waste of time. The reason why it worked? Luck. Nothing else.
Go ahead however and use it and lead the town into mislynch after mislynch. I'll be here to laugh at your idiocy.
Didn't I say it was barely explained? Seems like I did. You however dismissed everything I said under the guise of "Imma not react by reacting and calling this guy a newb reaction tester."

You amuse me you child you.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:14 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lau gh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You kill me. Truely. Reaction tests. haha.
If you paid attention, I said your role list there was pretty useless. Not the post following it.
The first post analysis is stupid, flimsy, baseless, and a waste of time. The reason why it worked? Luck. Nothing else.
Go ahead however and use it and lead the town into mislynch after mislynch. I'll be here to laugh at your idiocy.
Didn't I say it was barely explained? Seems like I did. You however dismissed everything I said under the guise of "Imma not react by reacting and calling this guy a newb reaction tester."

You amuse me you child you.

I never said you were a newb, in fact it is knowing that you aren't a noob that makes me question why you have such empty posts. Please take into account that Hopgood was also pushing a Cohen lynch, with the assurance that Cohan was the Arsonist. More assurance with no role claim or feedback than Cafaralli had as an investigator.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM
I find the dismissal of the first post analysis interesting. Mafia is a pattern following and psychological game. Yet you find no worth in tracking how people of certain alignments and difficulties might respond to their entry to a game? Why?

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:17 AM
I never said you were a newb, in fact it is knowing that you aren't a noob that makes me question why you have such empty posts. Please take into account that Hopgood was also pushing a Cohen lynch, with the assurance that Cohan was the Arsonist. More assurance with no role claim or feedback than Cafaralli had as an investigator.
Take into account Masons. Take into account that we said hey masons. Bash the [bleep] outta this Cafa-idiot. Cafarelli is alive.
Consig or Inves.
Lynched an arson that can win with mafia?
Inves.
Hard isn't it?

I find the dismissal of the first post analysis interesting. Mafia is a pattern following and psychological game. Yet you find no worth in tracking how people of certain alignments and difficulties might respond to their entry to a game? Why?

The First Post Analysis completely lead to a victory in FM16 and not regular old fashioned scumhunting/sheriffs checks....
oh wait.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 10:18 AM
Phelps reporting in.

I was roleblocked last night. It seems not voting on the stealth Arsonist arned me some sexual attention which is cool! The question is from which faction?

I wonder what Morgan's real role was before the culting. This information might be crucial to judge the capability of the savage team.

Why do we vote FM Biggs today? He claimed witched 2 nights in a row. Why would he do that if he really was just doused? Morgan claimed witched as well. This is a pretty long shot my friend.

@Chapman: Did you post your summary in your night chat directly or did you have to pm it to the hosts? ;)

Galetta:
Day 3 1 post, Day 2 i post, Day 1 overreacted to some weak scum hunting in a way i still remember. My spider sense is tingling. I am quite sure she is the kind of person who will start to contribute a lot more if we pressure her.

FM Galetta

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:22 AM
Take into account Masons. Take into account that we said hey masons. Bash the [bleep] outta this Cafa-idiot. Cafarelli is alive.
Consig or Inves.
Lynched an arson that can win with mafia?
Inves.
Hard isn't it?

The First Post Analysis completely lead to a victory in FM16 and not regular old fashioned scumhunting/sheriffs checks....
oh wait.

Consensus on a player and apparent fact does not make it so. Cafarelli is very sketchy, and I have confirmed that I find it likely there is no investigative role in our town.
It was crucial to the end game, actually.

I shall go think more, but you should consider what I say before I Becket you.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
I deciphered the post.
I would think the opposite. If Morgan buddied with people so that even a lurker can notice. Those people are probably not his teammates. Eveyone and their [bleep] mother knows to look for buddying after all.

None of what I have relies on buddying, and certainly not my views of who aren't cult.

Here's the rest of my reasoning:
Cult
Earle: Talking a lot about him early in day 3, even when he's not immediately relevant. Monroe outright calls him scum, but doesn't act on it. (I view that as a scumtell)

Galloway: Calling him a good player and a good night kill target over Becket. Sets him up to be a town leader. Immediately lends his voice to calling Ryan scum after Morgan brings it up. Defensive about being called cult with Morgan.

Monroe: Downplaying Morgan's significance in the game. Morgan calls him town with a fairly bad reasoning.

Lichtmann: When asked about him, Morgan gives REALLY bad reads on him, flip flopping all over the place. Calls him scum and says he's really not sure in the same post. Lichtmann seems the most likely out of all these to be cult to me.

Buchwalter: Calls Morgan town for good logic, when there really wasn't much of it.

I couldn't find the rest of why I thought Buch was cult, so put him in the 'kinda' category. Also take Ballard off the list entirely.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:25 AM
Galloway, why would the Consinvestigator that you narrowed Cafaralli down to have had fear lynching a possible Arsonist when there were no Douses to make people think an Arsonist was in game?

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 10:25 AM
Morgan outright calls him cult* under Earle

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 10:27 AM

Your assumption that town has no investigative roles is bullshit. Of course they have some. This would be the first FM game in history where town has no inves roles. Sc2mafia is all about follow the PR. Hosts know that. Town is in desperate need of leads from invests and sheriffs. It's all about night actions.
Do you really think the savages and the mafia(?) are the only ones with roles like that? Plain silly.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM
Your assumption that town has no investigative roles is bullshit. Of course they have some. This would be the first FM game in history where town has no inves roles. Sc2mafia is all about follow the PR. Hosts know that. Town is in desperate need of leads from invests and sheriffs. It's all about night actions.
Do you really think the savages and the mafia(?) are the only ones with roles like that? Plain silly.

Yes. Yes, I do.
Our hosts are the kind that would do this, and laugh as we waited around for leads that don't exist.
Also, being about the night actions does not make them all investigative. Protective roles can have a say in things...

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:28 AM
None of what I have relies on buddying, and certainly not my views of who aren't cult.

Cult
Earle: Talking a lot about him early in day 3, even when he's not immediately relevant. Monroe outright calls him scum, but doesn't act on it. (I view that as a scumtell)

Galloway: Calling him a good player and a good night kill target over Becket. Sets him up to be a town leader. Immediately lends his voice to calling Ryan scum after Morgan brings it up. Defensive about being called cult with Morgan.

Monroe: Downplaying Morgan's significance in the game. Morgan calls him town with a fairly bad reasoning.

Lichtmann: When asked about him, Morgan gives REALLY bad reads on him, flip flopping all over the place. Calls him scum and says he's really not sure in the same post. Lichtmann seems the most likely out of all these to be cult to me.

Buchwalter: Calls Morgan town for good logic, when there really wasn't much of it.

I couldn't find the rest of why I thought Buch was cult, so put him in the 'kinda' category. Also take Ballard off the list entirely.
Hey.. This is an example of buddying you stupid [bleep]. So much for not using buddying to suggest someone as scum.

Galloway, why would the Consinvestigator that you narrowed Cafaralli down to have had fear lynching a possible Arsonist when there were no Douses to make people think an Arsonist was in game?
Cohen didn't act like town any time he had been pressured. It was solely due to the scumminess of his accuser and Monroe that kept, form my eyes, people from voting Cohen.
Mafia aren't gonna risk their consig d3 for a mislynch. Suggest that and your [bleep] retarded

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ

Just got off work and nothing happened to me

Also, if you look at role list only witch can spawn from nutral evil, so unless they decided to have random anys as the witch, he also claimed it late in the day if you notice, i think they were trying to signal arson, also looking at it none have made a witch claim yet.

FM Biggs

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:30 AM
We should have an Escort, as two Consorts seems unlikely, and there are too many role blocked claims to just be Drug Dealers/Blackmailers.
Escorts learn information.
Doctor learns information.
Journalist (investigative?) is a route to reads and information
Bus Driver can deflect and impact the game.
We actually did have a Detective, he just died. I should clarify I believe we have no more remaining Investigative roles, as he was clearly in game.
Architect, while the role card was confusing, forces discussion and possibly claims.

We have non-investigative investigative roles with us.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:33 AM
Cohen didn't act like town any time he had been pressured. It was solely due to the scumminess of his accuser and Monroe that kept, form my eyes, people from voting Cohen.
Mafia aren't gonna risk their consig d3 for a mislynch. Suggest that and your [bleep] retarded

Cafarelli accused Cohen of being Drug Dealer / Kidnapper, which feedback says are in game. The gamble isn't retarded, sir.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:34 AM
Now for content.

Cult
I can see this being the case. I would agree with you here.

Its actually aggressive but I've been this way all game. Morgan set himself up to be town leader. Morgan was a better night kill because of day one than Becket. Open your eyes and see the truth Chapman. LOL. I defended Ryan's post about being IP blocked and instantly Im buddying with Morgans opinion. Lurkers are scummy, which is what I followed up with. Reading is a college grade skill.

I can see this as well however it is way too obvious a tell for both to be scum.

This is probable too. I don't have anything more to say to this

Debatable. Personally I hate being who just list all the time but it has its place here. There would be a lot of information lost without a list.

Finshied a more contextual soft analysis.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:35 AM
Cafarelli accused Cohen of being Drug Dealer / Kidnapper, which feedback says are in game. The gamble isn't retarded, sir.

WAY TO TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT DUNN! YOU ARE PRO TOWN PLAYER! I AM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOUR IMPECCABLE SKILLS!

One problem.
A mislynch is a mislynch.
D3 mislynch on a power role doesn't spell well for Cafa the consig.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM
Yes. Yes, I do.
Our hosts are the kind that would do this, and laugh as we waited around for leads that don't exist.
Also, being about the night actions does not make them all investigative. Protective roles can have a say in things...

I think our hosts are mature enough to not troll 36 people for their own fun. They are hosting this for the sc2mafia community.

@FM Galloway: I don't even know what i should answer to you. You are just a [bleep]. This guy town leader? Don't make me laugh Chapman. His reasoning is pretty weak. He would lead us to 1 faillynch after another. No thanks.

Right now i trust: Ballard, Parker, Monroe, Cafarelli and that's it.

PS: Stop adding text into quotes. It has a tendency to be ignored by half of all the players in this game. It's a psychological phenomen. Don't do that.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM
I think our hosts are mature enough to not troll 36 people for their own fun. They are hosting this for the sc2mafia community.

@FM Galloway: I don't even know what i should answer to you. You are just a [bleep]. This guy town leader? Don't make me laugh Chapman. His reasoning is pretty weak. He would lead us to 1 faillynch after another. No thanks.

PS: Stop adding text into quotes. It has a tendency to be ignored by half of all the players in this game. It's a psychological phenomen. Don't do that.

Really its better when they put it in the quote so the people can see what they are responding to. I read them when he does that. I ask you how would you know half of the players are doing that? Maybe its just you but it can't be because apparently you did read it

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:39 AM
WAY TO TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT DUNN! YOU ARE PRO TOWN PLAYER! I AM SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOUR IMPECCABLE SKILLS!

One problem.
A mislynch is a mislynch.
D3 mislynch on a power role doesn't spell well for Cafa the consig.

How was that out of context? You said the Mafia wouldn't try it. I say it was pretty much the best gamble that could have been pulled.

It isn't trolling to give people a less than standard setup...

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM

Im just a [bleep]? Nice.
Chapman said I set Morgan up to be town leader not myself.
But hey its cool.. continue the scummyness.

Ps. You are gonna ignore bright white text on a gray background? Why are you even playing?

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 10:42 AM
Now for content.

Finshied a more contextual soft analysis.

What part of this has been buddying?

You defending Ryan being IP blocked is irrelevant.
What IS relevant is Morgan stating that he thinks Ryan is scum, and then you immediately agree with him out of the blue. I don't see this as scummy because 'lol buddying', I see it as scummy because you also acknowledged him as town leader and agreeing with him lends weight to his opinion.

FM Lichtmann
Also a thing about cardfilla (or whoever it is) our "invest" the arson said the paring was wrong. Do you think that she was trying to tell her team what she actually found really the invest wouldn't recheck someone. I think that she was trying to signal who she checked on the pairing.

FM Chapman

Where did I call Galloway a town leader?

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 10:43 AM
Really its better when they put it in the quote so the people can see what they are responding to. I read them when he does that. I ask you how would you know half of the players are doing that? Maybe its just you but it can't be because apparently you did read it

No i didn't read it. A good player would split the big quote into several smaller ones with his comments right under it. It's a matter of post quality. You want your posts to be really easy to read. But somebody who posts in invisible text over a full day might have trouble to understand that.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:43 AM
How was that out of context? You said the Mafia wouldn't try it. I say it was pretty much the best gamble that could have been pulled.
Lets try this again. Simplier this time mkay shorty?
There have been no arson douse claims.
consig checks Cohen and sees that message. Thinks he must be town.
There are no arson douse claims.
Cafa Leads a lynch on Cohen for two tryhard days. Two of em.
Cohen claimed posioned d1.
Cohen gradually acts scummier and scummier.
Cohen flipped Arson.
Cafa lived through a mason club that most likely happened.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:45 AM
What part of this has been buddying?

You defending Ryan being IP blocked is irrelevant.
What IS relevant is Morgan stating that he thinks Ryan is scum, and then you immediately agree with him out of the blue. I don't see this as scummy because 'lol buddying', I see it as scummy because you also acknowledged him as town leader and agreeing with him lends weight to his opinion.

Thats the thing. I didn't agree with him out of any blue.
Ryan posted saying he got IP blocked.
Morgan said thats an excuse you are scum.
I said nah he is legit about it.
I said but everything else is scummy.

Maybe I wasn't clear or whatever but lurking has always been scummy.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:46 AM
No i didn't read it. A good player would split the big quote into several smaller ones with his comments right under it. It's a matter of post quality. You want your posts to be really easy to read. But somebody who posts in invisible text over a full day might have trouble to understand that.

You moronicness is pissing me off.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:47 AM
Also a thing about cardfilla (or whoever it is) our "invest" the arson said the paring was wrong. Do you think that she was trying to tell her team what she actually found really the invest wouldn't recheck someone. I think that she was trying to signal who she checked on the pairing.

What?

Cohen flipped Arson.

I'm done talking with you.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 10:48 AM
Where did I call Galloway a town leader?

I missinterpreted a post of you. Nevermind.

Cohen flipped Arson.

The 3 town roles on that pairing could have easily proven themselves. Which would have lead to the early demise of the consigliere. Your logic would work if Cafarelli was a savage investigator and his teammates tried to recruit him the other day. I am afraid this doesn't work for the mafia.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:49 AM
fuck this i'll go back to saving people and stop trying to lead town

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 10:49 AM

LOLOL you only reply to me? What about this other convo going on right now? Really I'm not that skilled at figuring all of this out so I'm just watching for the most part. You however seem to be much better. I would suggest that you give your inquires as well.

The fact that you are here and only respond to me is funny but seems scummy to me.

@Galloway If I may ask who do you think are the scums? As well as your imput on a role list if you have one?

@Dunn One sec i will find the post from day 3

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 10:50 AM
You moronicness is pissing me off.

Why didn't you stay in circlejerk 2.0? Who let you join this game? The quality of players gets worse from game to game.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 10:50 AM

nice try in hiding that in unvote

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:51 AM
Oh this isn't even hard to understand! Catch the [bleep] up.

Its risky as [bleep] to go after a mislynch on d3 with a mafia member instigating it. How are you down syndroming this? Mafia are not going to risk one of their investigative roles, assuming they have one, for one mislynch.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:51 AM
The 3 town roles on that pairing could have easily proven themselves. Which would have lead to the early demise of the consigliere. Your logic would work if Cafarelli was a savage investigator and his teammates tried to recruit him the other day. I am afraid this doesn't work for the mafia.

There was 4 Town roles, and the possible existence of a Drug Dealer takes away the ability for Blacksmith to confirm self, as well as a possible Kidnapper removing Bus Driver. Veteran would need someone to die, and Vigilante would have been witched by that point...
None of those roles would have bettered their place by claiming.

FM Ferengi
May 21st, 2013, 10:52 AM
Do you always suicide if you do not complete the task? Or does the same penalties apply as for claiming blackmailed?

Yes. Anyone who is blackmailed must complete the task or face penalties. This also applies to any neutrals or even mafia.

Can the Mafia attempt to kill a fellow Mafia?

Yes.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 10:52 AM
nice try in hiding that in unvote

It's something I like to do. :P
But serious, im just going to go back to observing and doing my thing. Or atleast wait for Galloway to go away.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 10:55 AM
@dunn check post 213 on day 2 he claims the pairing wasnt right

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 10:56 AM
With the lack of witch claiming right now I'm thinking biggs is indeed evil

in b4 bigg claims witch again

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 10:58 AM
LOLOL you only reply to me? What about this other convo going on right now? Really I'm not that skilled at figuring all of this out so I'm just watching for the most part. You however seem to be much better. I would suggest that you give your inquires as well.

The fact that you are here and only respond to me is funny but seems scummy to me.

@Galloway If I may ask who do you think are the scums? As well as your imput on a role list if you have one?

@Dunn One sec i will find the post from day 3

Dunn, Phelps, Hopgood, Galletta, Earle, Ackermann

Godfather
Drug Dealer
Blackmailor
Consort
Kidnapper
Savage Godfather
Mayor/Mason Clubber
Mason Enforcer
Escort
Doctor
Detective
Journalist
Coroner
Bus Driver
Investigator
Doctor
Blacksmith/Vigilante
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Delta
Witch

Why didn't you stay in circlejerk 2.0? Who let you join this game? The quality of players gets worse from game to game.

Lol. This guy

Dunn
@dunn check post 213 on day 2 he claims the pairing wasnt right

"guys we need to lynch cohen. lynch that liar!!

and also, i think if the interview was from an invest, he would rather say: night 1 i checked this guy and according to the result and my reads he's probably town

that would at least be somewhat useful"

What?

FM Galloway
It's something I like to do. :P
But serious, im just going to go back to observing and doing my thing. Or atleast wait for Galloway to go away.
This is not a town tell Dunn.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
There was 4 Town roles, and the possible existence of a Drug Dealer takes away the ability for Blacksmith to confirm self, as well as a possible Kidnapper removing Bus Driver. Veteran would need someone to die, and Vigilante would have been witched by that point...
None of those roles would have bettered their place by claiming.

So what?
A Blacksmith would have given out items before. This alone could be proof enough. He could also has given out a gun N1, N2 or N3 which would confirm him as well if they would have been used. He could have given out a gun N4 to somebody to shoot someone.

A Bus driver can always name 2 drive targets. If he was a drug dealer he had to fake one swap target. How would he do this? He would have to out a teammate which would lead to 2 revealed scum. Lynching him as a possible Kidnapper would have been too early.

Vigilantes are quite good at it to confirm themselves. I agree town is powerless against the witch. She basicly can do as she pleases because of the Ooo.

Veteran is easy as well. If he would be a Veteran. Cafarelli would have been dead.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Galloway's role list has 5 mafia, and no Epsilon. Also, it has 26 town (unless i miscounted), when there are 25 in roles list, and while he includes the dead Detective left out the dead Architect.

Yet somehow my roles list is retarded, and he dismissed it as unnecessary. Bravo Galloway.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:03 AM

I'm waiting for you to go away so I can talk to people that don't bug the hell out of me. Litchman is doing well at that.

FM Lichtmann
"guys we need to lynch cohen. lynch that liar!!

and also, i think if the interview was from an invest, he would rather say: night 1 i checked this guy and according to the result and my reads he's probably town

that would at least be somewhat useful"

What?

i ment day 3 sorry but i will just put the main point he brings up

1- Cafarelli did not get my invest pairing right
2- anyone could have guessed rose was a delta after d1
3- Sheep are ignoring the obvious questions:
why did mafia not do anything to a claimed invest? drug, roleblock, bus her obvious target (me), blackmail cafarelli?

Dunn

Also, if you read my posts you would know my role, and why I said 'doing my thing'. Try harder Galloway.

FM Galloway
Galloway's role list has 5 mafia, and no Epsilon. Also, it has 26 town (unless i miscounted), when there are 25 in roles list, and while he includes the dead Detective left out the dead Architect.

Yet somehow my roles list is retarded, and he dismissed it as unnecessary. Bravo Galloway.

Oh yeah. I did slip.
Whoops. Oh well, knew I forgot something.

I said your rolelist was useless not retarded. :)

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:04 AM
I'm waiting for you to go away so I can talk to people that don't bug the hell out of me. Litchman is doing well at that.

Then who is not annoying you right now? We are tring to figure it out. Right now you are just becoming more and more scummy.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:04 AM
i ment day 3 sorry but i will just put the main point he brings up

I'm not certain which side you are taking here..

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:05 AM
Also, if you read my posts you would know my role, and why I said 'doing my thing'. Try harder Galloway.

Ok.

Let's go a few rounds.

Dunn why are you soft claiming so hard?
Dunn why are you insinuating that I am scum without saying it?
Dunn do you have any original thoughts and what are they?
Hey Dunn? Why did you lurk so hard and all of a sudden come back and want to lead town?

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:06 AM
Then who is not annoying you right now? We are tring to figure it out. Right now you are just becoming more and more scummy.

Really just Galloway is annoying me.
Litchman, please check my posts for my role, as I have made it pretty clear already. Then if you can, figure out why I am rejoiced to say I got Morgan right.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:07 AM
If you can't handle aggression gtfo.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:09 AM
Ok.

Let's go a few rounds.

Dunn why are you soft claiming so hard?
Dunn why are you insinuating that I am scum without saying it?
Dunn do you have any original thoughts and what are they?
Hey Dunn? Why did you lurk so hard and all of a sudden come back and want to lead town?

I'm soft claiming because the day is going to end with a hard claim by me, or I might just do it now. I can't decide.
I am not certain if you are scum or not, your play style says Town to me, but then your posts themselves have no value beyond insulting others.
My original thought was that Cafaralli was scummy, and I listed my confirmed town roles list, as well as a question to the Host to help support my obvious soft claim.
I have wanted to lead town from day 1, but my schedule is unpredictable as I have said many times over. I have about an hour or so until it becomes such once again. It is not by choice that I lurk as I have been active whenever the time was available to me.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:09 AM
If you can't handle aggression gtfo.

I can. *breathes in* *breathes out*.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:11 AM
I can. *breathes in* *breathes out*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUDO4m8Z42U

Like this?

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:12 AM
Weird ending to it. I just watched it all the way though..... I just like finding these funny vids

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:16 AM
I'm soft claiming because the day is going to end with a hard claim by me, or I might just do it now. I can't decide.
I am not certain if you are scum or not, your play style says Town to me, but then your posts themselves have no value beyond insulting others.
My original thought was that Cafaralli was scummy, and I listed my confirmed town roles list, as well as a question to the Host to help support my obvious soft claim.
I have wanted to lead town from day 1, but my schedule is unpredictable as I have said many times over. I have about an hour or so until it becomes such once again. It is not by choice that I lurk as I have been active whenever the time was available to me.

Now we are getting somewhere.

follow ups -

Why do you suggest my posts have no substance? Surely if you read like you suggest you do you would see my reasoning behind being aggressive. Instead you ignored it. Why?
thats an excuse. You can lead town in the off hours you don't do other things that you leave vague.

Another. Why are you hard on to say that Im annoying you. Im leaving till Galloway leaves. but you keep replying.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:17 AM
FM Lichtmann

Sheepy posts. Reluctance to be at any use. Posting videos instead of helpful posts. Generally active lurking.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM
FM Lichtmann

Sheepy posts. Reluctance to be at any use. Posting videos instead of helpful posts. Generally active lurking.

What would you like me to answer? I'm off work so I got time.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:20 AM
Come up with [bleep] your [bleep] self Lichtmann.

FM Earle
May 21st, 2013, 11:22 AM
Earle logging off. Won't be back in 24 hours.

Earle will not be contributing today. Maybe tomorrow. Unforeseen circumstances. Got fun stuff.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:23 AM
I'll be right back.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 11:31 AM

Sounds like a good idea. Yet I still do not know what you mean by "saving people".

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:31 AM
Now we are getting somewhere.

follow ups -

Why do you suggest my posts have no substance? Surely if you read like you suggest you do you would see my reasoning behind being aggressive. Instead you ignored it. Why?
thats an excuse. You can lead town in the off hours you don't do other things that you leave vague.

Another. Why are you hard on to say that Im annoying you. Im leaving till Galloway leaves. but you keep replying.

I feel your posts have no substance because I feel all you do is break down posts, which I suppose has a place in the game, but then I don't feel your stances are really your own more than pressuring. Like this vote on Lichtmann, it is of weak analysis when Litchmann has been active enough to have real reads done on him.
I ignore the aggressiveness because my apparent lurking is already bad enough, and as my stances appear uncoordinated Im confident they would become more so if I were mad.
What?
You are annoying me with your posting style and attitude. I was planning on just not talking to avoid getting flustered, but I can't stop myself. Sorry :/ Luckily you have stopped bugging me since then, and appear to actually be talking to me.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:32 AM
Why don't you figure that out Buchwalter.

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 11:36 AM

I mainly thought Morgan was town because of how active and helpful he was day 1. And Morgan most likely was town day 1, but we should really all have noticed how much he had changed on day 3.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:37 AM
I feel your posts have no substance because I feel all you do is break down posts, which I suppose has a place in the game, but then I don't feel your stances are really your own more than pressuring. Like this vote on Lichtmann, it is of weak analysis when Litchmann has been active enough to have real reads done on him.
I ignore the aggressiveness because my apparent lurking is already bad enough, and as my stances appear uncoordinated Im confident they would become more so if I were mad.
What?
You are annoying me with your posting style and attitude. I was planning on just not talking to avoid getting flustered, but I can't stop myself. Sorry :/ Luckily you have stopped bugging me since then, and appear to actually be talking to me.

Back.

The vote on Lichtmann is pressure and not a lynch vote. I dislike how easily he jumped into my focus on you and phelps after he asked me who I found scummy. It suggested that he wanted someone to focus him on something. Instead of doing that himself, if you will. He was not very active the past two days and on day one he talked in invisi text and still didn't actually form something on his own. This is active lurking. Even now he wants something to hone his attention on when a townie would have a sense of what they need to talk about based on the day chat. Even in this early period there are a lot of things to pick and choose from to discuss but he has not attempted to do so once. Instead he defers to others and looks to them to make him active and contributing.

I feel good about placing you as town for this moment because guilty people tend to prefer attention away from themselves and you have been adamant about talking to me solely on each other, for the most part.

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 11:37 AM
No, a good player would read everything in the thread instead of ignoring it entirely.
Phelps is scum or bad town. Either way, his death benefits the town as a whole.
FM Phelps

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM

Reads on everyone I thought could be cult?

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 11:39 AM
Feedback Claims:
Godfather

killed Morgan

Escort / Consort

blocked Donnelly
blocked Phelps

Bus Driver / Kidnapper

bussed Ackerman
bussed Monroe

Notable Posts:

Buchwalter

Cafarelli

Says to have gotten some interesting feedback. [#64] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20284-Day-4?p=323494&viewfull=1#post323494)

Lynch Trains:

Monroe

Please tell me if I missed anything, feel like I read a little too fast.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM
Gotta go again. But ill be back in no time.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:42 AM
Back.

The vote on Lichtmann is pressure and not a lynch vote. I dislike how easily he jumped into my focus on you and phelps after he asked me who I found scummy. It suggested that he wanted someone to focus him on something. Instead of doing that himself, if you will. He was not very active the past two days and on day one he talked in invisi text and still didn't actually form something on his own. This is active lurking. Even now he wants something to hone his attention on when a townie would have a sense of what they need to talk about based on the day chat. Even in this early period there are a lot of things to pick and choose from to discuss but he has not attempted to do so once. Instead he defers to others and looks to them to make him active and contributing.

I feel good about placing you as town for this moment because guilty people tend to prefer attention away from themselves and you have been adamant about talking to me solely on each other, for the most part.

OK, see that is a read on Litchmann. I had him as Town much earlier as I thought he was blackmailed with the invisible text, but that reasoning has long since become inaccurate.

FM Litchmann
I am also willing to switch onto Biggs at any moment, as he looks like a mafia to me.
DOUBLE PRESSURE!

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:43 AM
Reads on everyone I thought could be cult?

Well before I do that i find it interesting you only want cult scums. Also I? i take it you meant me but oh well. Let me see the alive and deads and go though they days posts.

But answer me this, why only cults? Why not mafias as well?

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:45 AM
Also i noticed this...

Check first post.

Ummmm what?

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 11:45 AM
or was he the one who claimed blackmail?

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:46 AM
Also i noticed this...

Check first post.

Ummmm what?

Continuity error. Game is broken. Abort.

FM Hogeboom

He was.

Dunn

Yes, he claimed the Blackmail.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 11:49 AM
Forgot an L the other day.

FM Galletta

@Chapman: Could we see your summary of Day 3 please?

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 11:50 AM
Well before I do that i find it interesting you only want cult scums. Also I? i take it you meant me but oh well. Let me see the alive and deads and go though they days posts.

But answer me this, why only cults? Why not mafias as well?

...lrn2read

We have a player that flipped cult.
I decided to see if he could show me any other cults.
I found people who I thought could be cult.
I asked you to look at those players.
It's not that complicated...

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 11:51 AM
Also i noticed this...

FM Colmyer (Citizen) - Committed suicide.

Check first post.

Ummmm what?

Blackmialer
You are able send a player a message to blackmail that player to do your dirty work. The note you send must include a specific task bolded in red to complete during the day. You may not assign conditional tasks as blackmail (i.e. if you are a citizen, you must claim citizen in day chat, if you are doctor, you must claim doctor in day chat, etc.) If they do not complete your task within 2 days, they will suicide. You may only blackmail one person at a time.

The blackmailed target is not allowed to claim blackmailed, hint at it themselves, or hint that a player asking if they are blackmailed is on the right track. If all players are asked to claim blackmailed to find the blackmailed player that cannot claim blackmailed, the blackmailed player is requested to claim blackmailed so as to keep up the ruse of not being blackmailed. Blackmail will be lifted at the start of the night after you complete your task.

Claiming blackmail while blackmailed has the following penalities:
An alpha, beta, or gamma who claims blackmailed will become a delta.
A savage power role who claims blackmailed will become a savage.
A savage or delta who claims blackmailed will die.
An epsilon who claims blackmailed will become a jester.
Nothing happens to evil neutrals or a savage godfather who claims blackmailed.

Tasks can be a number of things. If you give a task that a person cannot complete due to role limitations, the player will not be required to suicide.

Examples of tasks:
-Claim false feedback during the day
-Claim a role during the day
-Say a certain phrase during the day
-Vote a certain player during the dayColmyer claimed Delta and blackmailed, see my tally from day 3 here, [#323] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322227&viewfull=1#post322227).

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 11:53 AM
Forgot an L the other day.

FM Galletta

@Chapman: Could we see your summary of Day 3 please?

Becket, a lurker, died and flipped corrupt journalist.

The sole article posted is poorly written, but the interviewee claims delta.

Ballard, Kalou, and Colmyer claimed Bus Driven. One of these was likely swapped with a mafia member by a Kidnapper.

Kelso and Black claimed roleblocked.

Morgan claimed witched.

Colmyer claimed blackmailed Day 2 and Day 3. The Day 2 blackmail was to quote Sarah Kane's Cleansed, while the Day 3 blackmail was to defend Colmyer (He assumes it was meant for someone else). According to my understanding of the rules, that means he should be killed tonight. He claims Delta.

Black claimed to have been roleblocked, but he also said he has a night action and tried to target Becket, but he also said he would not have received feedback anyway.

Cafarelli pushes a lynch hard on Cohen, claiming an investigator who saw him in the Arsonist pairing, though she calls him DD/BM. Before I saw Cohen flip Arsonist, I thought she was an executioner. She was also advocating a quickhammer.

Cohen, when he showed up, posted what I thought was a fairly good defense, but he doesn't roleclaim and changes his stance on Cafarelli multiple times.

Earle is active lurking and not contributing. He also hard defended Cohen, wondering if he is student. I'm currently thinking Earle is at least scum--maybe even Cohen's student.

Green also active lurking and not contributing.

Same with Carruthers.

Galloway is aggressive and posts long walls of text.

Morgan claimed blackmailed with the same message Colmyer claimed.

Could you get off your high horse and stop ignoring a player because you don't like the way he formats his posts?

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM
OK, see that is a read on Litchmann. I had him as Town much earlier as I thought he was blackmailed with the invisible text, but that reasoning has long since become inaccurate.

FM Litchmann
I am also willing to switch onto Biggs at any moment, as he looks like a mafia to me.
DOUBLE PRESSURE!

You spelled his name wrong.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 11:55 AM
You spelled his name wrong.

swkop'vbkhlnklgvkbhvub

FM Lichtmann

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
swkop'vbkhlnklgvkbhvub

FM Lichtmann

Good job. I'll join you if Phelps decides to stop being stupid/scum.

FM Mason
May 21st, 2013, 12:03 PM
swkop'vbkhlnklgvkbhvub

FM Lichtmann

Secret Codes!

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 12:05 PM
Secret Codes!

-_-
Let's try another.
W?S?S!

FM Mason
May 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM
-_-
Let's try another.
W?S?S!

Why? So? Serious!
I'm not Mistah J.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Becket, a lurker, died and flipped corrupt journalist.

The sole article posted is poorly written, but the interviewee claims delta.

Ballard, Kalou, and Colmyer claimed Bus Driven. One of these was likely swapped with a mafia member by a Kidnapper.

Kelso and Black claimed roleblocked.

Morgan claimed witched.

Colmyer claimed blackmailed Day 2 and Day 3. The Day 2 blackmail was to quote Sarah Kane's Cleansed, while the Day 3 blackmail was to defend Colmyer (He assumes it was meant for someone else). According to my understanding of the rules, that means he should be killed tonight. He claims Delta.

Black claimed to have been roleblocked, but he also said he has a night action and tried to target Becket, but he also said he would not have received feedback anyway.

Cafarelli pushes a lynch hard on Cohen, claiming an investigator who saw him in the Arsonist pairing, though she calls him DD/BM. Before I saw Cohen flip Arsonist, I thought she was an executioner. She was also advocating a quickhammer.

Cohen, when he showed up, posted what I thought was a fairly good defense, but he doesn't roleclaim and changes his stance on Cafarelli multiple times.

Earle is active lurking and not contributing. He also hard defended Cohen, wondering if he is student. I'm currently thinking Earle is at least scum--maybe even Cohen's student.

Green also active lurking and not contributing.

Same with Carruthers.

Galloway is aggressive and posts long walls of text.

Morgan claimed blackmailed with the same message Colmyer claimed.

Could you get off your high horse and stop ignoring a player because you don't like the way he formats his posts?

Not reading his post has nothing to do with me sitting on a high horse.
I don't like to be treated like shit and that's exactly what FM Galloway does in this game with most of the players. I don't need that in my free time!
I don't understand why some people abuse FM's just too be dicks. I see the name, the avatar read the first sentence. See how he flames and scroll to the next guy. Poor playstyle is poor.

anyways:
Where is Galletta, Ryan, Mason, Kalou, Dunn, Fontaine Rose and Biggs on your lurker list? Why didn't you add them? No one of those was active Day 3.
Dunn and Biggs are more active today which is good though.

Galletta
Ryan
Mason
Kalou
Fontaine

need to post more.

Dunn
May 21st, 2013, 12:11 PM
Why? So? Serious!
I'm not Mistah J.

Good job :P
I have about another 10 minutes until I may be gone again :(

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 12:11 PM
I also still have a feeling that we lost another TPR with Morgan.

Like i said here, [#46] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20284-Day-4?p=323458&viewfull=1#post323458). It is highly unlikely that the Savage Godfather would randomly recruit "as is". That would mean we most lost a Coroner, Detective, Investigator, Journalist, Lookout, or Sheriff.

Coroner: Could have been a Coroner but there is no way to know this with out another Coroner checking him. But we should be aware of fake Coroner claims now as the Savages may know what Morgan was before death and may try to use this information as proof.
Detective: Already lost one so I find it unlikely.
Investigator: Morgan could have been a second Investigator, the interview day 2 could have been him.
Journalist: The message in post [#1] suggest that the (Corrupt) Journalist is still alive. So this role is unlikely.
Lookout: Could have been a Lookout but again no real way to tell.
Sheriff: We do not know if we even had a Sheriff at start, as we may have two Investigators.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 12:12 PM
Chapman before I answer you give me a better read on your list. Your reasoning was pretty crapshoot.

I rather talk to gallow if he wants me to post it I will. you are just acting like me, feeds off other peoples information

FM Chapman
May 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM
Not reading his post has nothing to do with me sitting on a high horse.
I don't like to be treated like shit and that's exactly what FM Galloway does in this game with most of the players. I don't need that in my free time!
I don't understand why some people abuse FM's just too be dicks. I see the name, the avatar read the first sentence. See how he flames and scroll to the next guy. Poor playstyle is poor.

anyways:
Where is Galletta, Ryan, Mason, Kalou, Dunn, Fontaine Rose and Biggs on your lurker list? Why didn't you add them? No one of those was active Day 3.
Dunn and Biggs are more active today which is good though.

Galletta
Ryan
Mason
Kalou
Fontaine

need to post more.

If you are ignoring a majority of his posts, then YOURS is the poor playstyle.

Anyway, my plane's about to take off, so see you guys later.

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 12:16 PM
So,

Since the beginning, my read on Galloway is town, Same for Dunn.

I'll approve the vote and put pressure too on Lichtmann.

FM Lichtmann

Also, since lichtmann is suspicious right now and have his vote on Biggs (with Rose and Ackerman, whose are suspicious too)
Biggs goes on my town list for now. Even though it could be a trap and scum voted an ally to make us think that hes town.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 12:27 PM
So,

Since the beginning, my read on Galloway is town, Same for Dunn.

I'll approve the vote and put pressure too on Lichtmann.

FM Lichtmann

Also, since lichtmann is suspicious right now and have his vote on Biggs (with Rose and Ackerman, whose are suspicious too)
Biggs goes on my town list for now. Even though it could be a trap and scum voted an ally to make us think that hes town.

What do you want me to say, "I'm town dont lynch me"?

But if i may, why is biggs a town?

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:28 PM
I don't think kelso has been paying attention to this game. Or he's just another scum.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 12:33 PM
didn't you suggest that? i think so because there was noone bmed d1. why would they wait? also it matches with galetta's behaviour ;)

I did. Post 25 on Day 3 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=321752&viewfull=1#post321752). I went through some of Galetta's posts suggesting that she was a PR. Some of her language screamed that Galetta was not American. I couldn't pursue it further than that without possibly breaking the rule on COM hunting. Plus, her sudden inactivity is suspicious.

Biggs could indeed be clubbed, if we move onto Galetta. I'm concerned about the mafia screwing this up and Biggs lives. I don't think the mafia would go out of their way to help a savage though. That scenario is why I'm still voting Biggs. Claiming witched is an excellent communication device because few would think of it as a traditional code.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 12:34 PM
I don't think kelso has been paying attention to this game. Or he's just another scum.

Meh ok. Any questions for me?

Also if i may what are your thoughts on me?

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:35 PM
biggs could be the savage godfather and then he would survive the clubbing

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:36 PM
Meh ok. Any questions for me?

Also if i may what are your thoughts on me?

Im assuming that you are a delta since you are acting like one.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 12:37 PM
biggs could be the savage godfather and then he would survive the clubbing

Then clubber could out himself then (as risky as that sounds) and we have a lynch boonza on him

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:38 PM
Then clubber could out himself then (as risky as that sounds) and we have a lynch boonza on him

Is the clubber notified if his attack fails? Clubber isn't even confirmed in the setup, so we might not even have one.

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM
I read the setup and i don't think the clubber gets a notification if he targets a savage and fails to kill it. The clubber could even have been recruited.

FM Parker
May 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM
There is a theoretical possibility of not having a clubber. That would weigh in favor of lynching Biggs. I can't see a setup where the hosts wouldn't include a clubber.

Clubbers are alphas and thus are immune from being converted.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 12:50 PM
Back. I see Lichtmann is still trying to defer to others instead of original thought. I have sheepers. -_- I don't know how I feel about that.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 12:51 PM
Is the clubber notified if his attack fails? Clubber isn't even confirmed in the setup, so we might not even have one.

Theres 2 alphas, the odds are there is one but then again there is chance there isn't but clubber makes more sense then enforcer dont you think?

Also looking at role list apparently if they are not salvage they will have no affect

can salvage power roles be clubbed?

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 12:52 PM
Back. I see Lichtmann is still trying to defer to others instead of original thought. I have sheepers. -_- I don't know how I feel about that.

Does it help if I trust you right now? But some people seem to have brought light some important info as well?

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 01:03 PM
Does it help if I trust you right now? But some people seem to have brought light some important info as well?

There is direct focus on you. not other people.
I don't see why you have trust in me when other people seem to think im a [dick] and need to die. It seems like anyone I pressure instantly wants me dead. WHATEVER!

So Lichtmann. thoughts?

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:04 PM
What do you want me to say, "I'm town dont lynch me"?

But if i may, why is biggs a town?

Nothing is set in stone right now.

You are the main suspect right now, we need to look at every possibility. If you turn scum, Biggs is 80% town since you tried to vote him. But, As I said earlier, it could be a trick to make us think that Biggs is town.

Anyway, let's gather more information before jumping to conclusion too early.

@Rose : I'm paying attention to this game. I try to help town as much as I can.

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 01:09 PM
Nothing is set in stone right now.

You are the main suspect right now, we need to look at every possibility. If you turn scum, Biggs is 80% town since you tried to vote him. But, As I said earlier, it could be a trick to make us think that Biggs is town.

Anyway, let's gather more information before jumping to conclusion too early.

@Rose : I'm paying attention to this game. I try to help town as much as I can.

What is the evidence against lichtmann then? Biggs made a fake witched claim so i would say that he is a bigger suspect right now.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 01:11 PM
Whoever said Random Any cannot be Witch was really wrong. Random Any can be Neutral Evil and Witch is Neutral Evil. Witch is possible so why is his claim confirmed fake? I got lost around that point.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM
If you are ignoring a majority of his posts, then YOURS is the poor playstyle.

Anyway, my plane's about to take off, so see you guys later.

Lol. I read most of his posts don't worry. I am just not in the mood to get trolled by him today.
You still hasn't answered my question.

I went over Morgans posts from yesterday, because i want to know why the mafia killed him last night.

#218 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322030&viewfull=1#post322030)

Brothers... I have returned... I was witched last night. Also, I was BMed yesterday, and I realize I made a mistake in not holding it out to today instead. It was the same BM as Colmyer's yesterday. That shitty ass play was the most retarded piece of wanna-be literature I have ever read.

Black: Claimed PR out of nowhere, then claimed that he didn't claim TPR, which means he was calling himself scum.

Cohen:

Caf: I felt he was a Savage yesterday, yet I sincerely doubt that the Masons wouldn't have targeted him yesterday, so that makes me think he is a possible legitimate Investigator. I sincerely doubt he is an Executioner. I personally think we would have one anti-town Epsilon (Executioner/Jester/Corrupt Journalist) and one that could possible work with us (Survivor/Amnesiac/Student), and the Corrupt Journalist is now dead. Yet he might be a possible a Consig who is trying to lynch a PR and then when he flips PR say "Oh, I'm only an Investigator, I couldn't have known".

Earle: Scum trying to appear townish. Repeats previously said statements.

Ryan: My suspicion of him has been growing each day. D1 he claimed he would try to post more, yet D2 showed no difference. He refused to vote anyone, possibly thinking he would lynch an ally. Huge periods of absence, I don't like him.

Anyone else you want me to talk about?

he thinks Black, Earle and Ryan are scum.

Thinks Cafarelli is now a town investigator. Sounds to me like FM Morgan was recruited N2. Why would he do a 180° turn just because he assumed to know what the Masons would do. This is a weak argument at best. There might be a connection between those 2

#234 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322053&viewfull=1#post322053)

Galloway: I personally find it strange how you changed so miraculously D1 from someone I thought to be a little kid raging to someone with actual intelligence. You're posts after your sudden change have seemed helpful, yet you seem to discredit alot of things like D1 post 449 you seemed to hammer down on Cohen's thoughts. You seem experienced as you knew about previous FMs which meant you at least took the time to read those to gain possible ideas. Yet D1 you claimed that it was your first FM and that your brother was a more experienced person, and now you seem to know about things from past FMs -I'm probably missing something here-. Although you do give out very good explanations of most things you post.

Mendez: States alot of info which I would assume most people already know and posts that are utterly useless and waste soace. Her post count seems like it is just enough for her to slip by most people. Aka around the scum level.

Ackerman: Hasn't posted at all today, despite the time. If he doesn't post within 2-5 hours I'm assuming he is scum. Posts useless posts that are obvious to others to stay under the radar. Seems to put alot of pressure on Ballard whom in my opinion is a pro-town player, and states the only reason is because he is "Messed up" on D2 post 35.

Chapman: Another posted who hasn't posted today. Soft claimed Vig D1 by stating he would shoot people. Has the post count of what you would expect from a Vigilante, however that soft claim ruins that whole thing, which makes me suspect he is newer, or scum. Possibly both.

noticed Galloways inteligence upgrade. Might be savage with him.

scum reads on: Mendez, Ackerman, Chapman

Later he tried to start a lynch train on Ryan

#248 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322068&viewfull=1#post322068)

Quote Originally Posted by FM Mendez View Post
Back.

@Morgan why did you complete the blackmail on the first day? I had you pegged as one of the smarter analyzers, and this confused me. Please don't tell me it's because of the threat. Also, why did you wait for so long after Colmyer to post yourself?

Also while you are giving reads can you tell me your thoughts on
-Earle
-Monroe
-Black

1.) It was a mistake. I admitted I made one.
2.) Time zones. I woke up that day at 7:00 Central Time, then I went to school and arrived back at 4:30.

Earle: Check my first post of the day.
Black: Check my first post of the day.
Monroe: Seems intelligent. I am unsure of why people tried to lead a train on him yesterday, yet deny it today. He seems town to me. His false Mayor claim was likely as he called it, a joke. Yet if he was blackmailed he could have claimed it today, which means he wasn't.

Town read on Monroe. Might be another Savage or just good old fake contributing.

#264 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322091&viewfull=1#post322091)

Originally Posted by FM Monroe View Post
On day 2 some people claimed feedback on the second half of the day. There's still time.

Your reading skills are even worse than mine!

Morgan, what do you think of Lichtman's attitude towards Cafarelli?

Do you think it means anything that Buchwalter's notes from yesterday didn't include Cafarelli's result on Rose?
quote end

Lichtman: Well he posted only once today and that was a vote on Cohen in which he seemed to try to make it a train vote. So I would think his current attitude towards Caf is that he trusts him more than Cohen.

Buchwalter: Interesting that he said specifically that Caf did claim Invest, and that he got a drugged into no feedback drug N1. Yet didn't talk about his result on Rose... I will need to read more on what the two say now before I can come up with something. Yet it very well might be something that we could get a lot from. However my thoughts so far are that he most likely just a mistake.

What do you think of my opinion on Ryan? Also what do you think of Bekowsky? He hasn't posted today and his last post yesterday was him voting Cohen and then leaving.

noticed the sheep vote from Lichtman on Cohen

wants feedback on Ryan which he thinks is scum and feedback on Bekowsky

#279 (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20141-Day-3?p=322132&viewfull=1#post322132)

Lichtman: I can't really tell much about him from D2 I read through and over again. He seems to have been flip-flopping alot. He had a few interesting posts, and his opinion on the Investigator is interesting. If you look at all the options you might see them as a Mafia team who got bad communication and messed with the other's plans. Other than that I can't pick up much...

long shot on Lichtman being mafia.

Summary:
He seemed like a smart town player with some good reads on people. He didn't really look like a town power role to me. My guess is the mafia felt threatened by his reads on some of their teammates. So they took him out before he could start a real lynch on somebody of them.

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:14 PM
What is the evidence against lichtmann then? Biggs made a fake witched claim so i would say that he is a bigger suspect right now.

Lurking and posting useless video, not helping town at all. (Yes I know Galloway already said it but these are fact, I'm not sheeping I promise)

Whoever said Random Any cannot be Witch was really wrong. Random Any can be Neutral Evil and Witch is Neutral Evil. Witch is possible so why is his claim confirmed fake? I got lost around that point.

Faster than me on this one. That's what I was aboput to reply to rose. (Or something similar to this)

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM
ermagerd aboput....

*about

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 01:15 PM

He waited untill like after half the first day had passed befeore he claimed that he got witched.
Did you check the first post of this day? He started defending himself befeore anyone even pushed for a lynch against him. He is full of Guilt

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:17 PM

He waited untill like after half the first day had passed befeore he claimed that he got witched.
Did you check the first post of this day? He started defending himself befeore anyone even pushed for a lynch against him. He is full of Guilt

Why do I see this as an attempt to defend Litchmann?

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:19 PM

*Fixed* Damn multi-quotes

FM Rose
May 21st, 2013, 01:20 PM

I could say the same thing about you defending biggs. You are just ignoring facts, The only thing litchmann has done is acting like a trolling delta.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 01:21 PM
I feel that is a bit weaker than the pressure on Lichtmann at this moment. However I'll read more on Briggs :)

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:25 PM
I could say the same thing about you defending biggs. You are just ignoring facts, The only thing litchmann has done is acting like a trolling delta.

Ok let's say that both of them are suspicious... We must start somewhere though.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 01:27 PM
There is direct focus on you. not other people.
I don't see why you have trust in me when other people seem to think im a [dick] and need to die. It seems like anyone I pressure instantly wants me dead. WHATEVER!

So Lichtmann. thoughts?

I find your playstyle amusing and the fact that you use rage to dictate things. even with the fact that you FoSed me you are angry I'm not falling to it. Your rage is what humors me and make me enjoy the game.

@kelso You are not paying attention for I was not the one who started the train on him. You just want to look important. Also if they want to defend me go on ahead. The truth what im seeing is you are either Delta or scum

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 01:28 PM
Theres 2 alphas, the odds are there is one but then again there is chance there isn't but clubber makes more sense then enforcer dont you think?

Also looking at role list apparently if they are not salvage they will have no affect

can salvage power roles be clubbed?

Yes they can.

Lichtmann is here posting with us. Pressuring him wont do much. If you want to pressure somebody start with Biggs. He doesn't write much or even better start pressuring Galletta...

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:31 PM
@kelso You are not paying attention for I was not the one who started the train on him. You just want to look important. Also if they want to defend me go on ahead. The truth what im seeing is you are either Delta or scum

I never said that you started the train on him.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 01:35 PM
I never said that you started the train on him.

Then why sheep vote me?

Ok let's say that both of them are suspicious... We must start somewhere though.

Well lets look at it like this, I am here right now, all im doing is being a troll.

Biggs has more to look at, 3 times claimed witch, we have slightly talked about it for he might of been signaling arson. Now how I look at it after reading input from others is he was trying to flag arson. notice the missing douses?

Lets put it this way in hypotetical situations

Witch does exist:
Why would witch target biggs over 2 nights stop once and then do it again?
the only exclamation could be is that
A) Witch found a killing role (so far only gf)
B) Witch somehow is finding info off him thought his witching
C) Cheating

really the only option that is vaild is A

witch isn't in setup:
If witch doesn't exist why is biggs claiming witch?
A) Jester
B) Keep up fake witch
C) was to alert arson
D) He is scum
E) He is a horrible townie

I like to think it is D and C

What you think?

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 01:37 PM
Yes they can.

Lichtmann is here posting with us. Pressuring him wont do much. If you want to pressure somebody start with Biggs. He doesn't write much or even better start pressuring Galletta...

Thanks for answering? But I would still like an official response from the hosts themselves.

FM Black
May 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM
If witch targeted Biggs twice one night after another, then Biggs may have had an ability that interested the witch. What it was is what I wanna know.

FM Galloway
May 21st, 2013, 01:45 PM
Lichtmann posted an original thought. It was a good thought as well and showed indepth thinking, however slight. Good enough for now I think

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks for answering? But I would still like an official response from the hosts themselves.

Mason Clubber
You are an alpha.
Each night, you may pick one target to club. If your target is a savage, you will bludgeon them to death. If they are anything else, your action will have no effect.
You share a night chat with the Mason Enforcer.

I don't understand why you think they can only club plain savages. Why do you even ask this question? Savage is the name of the cult faction -AND- the name of the culted citizen. a Savage power roleis still a member of the Savage faction so they can be clubbed. There is no need to bother the hosts with questions we can answer as well.

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM
Then why sheep vote me?

Well lets look at it like this, I am here right now, all im doing is being a troll.

Biggs has more to look at, 3 times claimed witch, we have slightly talked about it for he might of been signaling arson. Now how I look at it after reading input from others is he was trying to flag arson. notice the missing douses?

Lets put it this way in hypotetical situations

Witch does exist:
Why would witch target biggs over 2 nights stop once and then do it again?
the only exclamation could be is that
A) Witch found a killing role (so far only gf)
B) Witch somehow is finding info off him thought his witching
C) Cheating

really the only option that is vaild is A

witch isn't in setup:
If witch doesn't exist why is biggs claiming witch?
A) Jester
B) Keep up fake witch
C) was to alert arson
D) He is scum
E) He is a horrible townie

I like to think it is D and C

What you think?

Well, if there's a witch, it would be A - He's the GF (Not only GF, Savage GF too but he keep recruiting people right now.If he was Savage, there would have been 2 kills in on night)

If there's no witch, then C or D like you said (Maybe A too, can't be too prudent)

But, if he was alerting the Arsonist, why did he claim today, knowing that the arsonist is dead? (Maybe not to bring suspicions upon him...)

And again, you could be doing this to put the suspicion on Biggs. And if you are the GF and voluntary lynch a scum, it would make you look town...

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM
Mason Clubber
You are an alpha.
Each night, you may pick one target to club. If your target is a savage, you will bludgeon them to death. If they are anything else, your action will have no effect.
You share a night chat with the Mason Enforcer.

I don't understand why you think they can only club plain savages. Why do you even ask this question? Savage is the name of the cult faction -AND- the name of the culted citizen. a Savage power roleis still a member of the Savage faction so they can be clubbed. There is no need to bother the hosts with questions we can answer as well.

Because if simply states only salvage. Why are you so defensive about it? A host job is to answer questions regardless how dumb they are. For all I know you could be lying about mechanics. Official responses from host give more information then a player unless you pmed the host that question. But posting pms from host can't be done. So leave me be and let me ask. I'm starting to think you might be salvaged.

FM Lichtmann
May 21st, 2013, 01:54 PM
Well, if there's a witch, it would be A - He's the GF (Not only GF, Savage GF too but he keep recruiting people right now.If he was Savage, there would have been 2 kills in on night)

If there's no witch, then C or D like you said (Maybe A too, can't be too prudent)

But, if he was alerting the Arsonist, why did he claim today, knowing that the arsonist is dead? (Maybe not to bring suspicions upon him...)

And again, you could be doing this to put the suspicion on Biggs. And if you are the GF and voluntary lynch a scum, it would make you look town...

Funny how you only focus on me and not on biggs. I'm mostly done talking to you, I'm slotting you as scum/delta.

FM Phelps
May 21st, 2013, 01:57 PM
Because if simply states only salvage. Why are you so defensive about it? A host job is to answer questions regardless how dumb they are. For all I know you could be lying about mechanics. Official responses from host give more information then a player unless you pmed the host that question. But posting pms from host can't be done. So leave me be and let me ask. I'm starting to think you might be salvaged.

It's really hard for me to follow you. I am sorry.
Why should i lie about a mechanic when the question was already asked officially?

Its savaged not salvaged.

FM Kelso
May 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM
Funny how you only focus on me and not on biggs. I'm mostly done talking to you, I'm slotting you as scum/delta.

I focused on you because you are the main suspect right now.
And it's good for town to share though about others.
But it's true that right now Biggs is a better target regarding what you just stated about him.

I will unvote for now but I'll stand on the fact that you could be the GF like I said earlier.
At least until someone bring undisputable proof that you are not the GF (Or lynching the GF today if it' not you :P)

FM Buchwalter
May 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM
Sorry I have not been around much today, I had afternoon classes. And now I'm going out for the evening, so see ya all in a couple of hours.
I will however leave you with this:

Feedback Claims:
Godfather

killed Morgan

Escort / Consort

blocked Donnelly
blocked Phelps

Bus Driver / Kidnapper

bussed Ackerman
bussed Monroe

Notable Posts:

Buchwalter

Cafarelli

Says to have gotten some interesting feedback. [#64] (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/20284-Day-4?p=323494&viewfull=1#post323494)

Lynch Trains:

Biggs

Believed to have faked the witchings. (?)

Monroe

We are still missing some feedback messages, I do not know if I have missed any. Also not much in the form of notable posts have been made if you ask me, just really not a lot going on this day.

Either way see ya all after lunch!