PDA

View Full Version : Save slot

Zilas
August 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Was looking for some sort of average save slot like town,mafia,neutral and then few randoms of town & neutral, some stuff like that.. anyone got a save slot that had good feedback by quite a few people or one that is being used pretty much? id love to be able to use it too, reason really is because damn i cba to find out the right one not even sure if others will like it and yeah i get host alot and sometimes games even get tons of leavers(result to needing to rejoin) just because of the fact theres no decent hosts)... if it's easier for you a screenshot would help to.. thx.

Rumpel1408
August 29th, 2011, 02:27 PM
dr's choice or mafia variant

wrong subforum btw :3

Zilas
August 29th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Thougd you guys would be happey to see sum other names other then PlatoR :P

philie
August 29th, 2011, 02:43 PM
if anyone else created irrelevant topics in here they would be modded. Plato bought his freedom here, and now he turned the forum into his blog. I asked a mod if they could clean it up but i was stonewalled.
wait and see this topic being closed or moved.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 29th, 2011, 03:55 PM
This subforum is unmodded. Rev and Boots can do as they please.

and do as they please they do
http://thecouncilofmages.com/corner/procyon/BlastaYoBoots.JPG

look at boots eating that fucking spaghetti

philie
August 29th, 2011, 04:52 PM
1 There is no such thing as an objective statement.
2 You can do anything you want, i mean, the whole front page of general belongs to you and you have a topic for every little thing you happen to think of. Those threads are only about you, and they are constantly bumped, by you. There were a bunch of fun threads up a while ago but they suffocated under yours, so now even if they get bumped, you make sure your threads pop right over.
3 Do you think a new person would be interested in joining the forum, with the first subforum on the list being solely about some Plato guy US people havent even heard of?
4 I feel like your personal life is forced upon me.
5 A gay community forum would answer most of your questions you've been asking here. Matchmaking can probably also be done there. There is very little we can do to get you a boyfriend.

oops_ur_dead
August 29th, 2011, 05:20 PM
I mean compare my threads and the threads from let's say, um, oops_ur_dead (sorry to put you on the spotlight.)

I think my threads have more goodness than his. It's an objective statement.

My threads are rated A++ Thread Quality Seal of Approval.

http://f.cl.ly/items/3n2M3S1q260m172Z091f/a%2B%2B.png

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 29th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I'm sorry Philie but I don't think Plato's gotten his account accepted at Christian Mingle .net.