PDA

View Full Version : Account Reset?

eric0095
August 29th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I play on 2 computers. Mom's and Dad's. So I know that pts/vics/acheivs don't transfer from comp to comp.

At my Dad's house, I have well over 2500 points (recently unlocked Glowman), and well over 150 victories. Also, the only roles I needed a win as were (I think) Blackmailer, Witch, Cultist.

I logged in today and played a few games, and realized that my acct is semi-reset... I need wins as pretty much every role in the game, I have just over 300 points and 15 victories...

Any chance I can get my acct restored...? I don't care about pts... just my vics and role wins lol

Thx in advance
:(

It says im on patch 1.162?? @.@

EDIT: omg im silly, just saw the sticky now... soz, Should I delete this?

BarelyNerdy
June 17th, 2012, 07:24 AM
I know this is old but it wasn't answered and I have the same issue. I have aquired a new computer and now all my points are gone.
Is there nothing I can do?

Donor status gone too.

Duzero
June 17th, 2012, 07:32 AM
If you still have your old computer you could copy the bankfile from it and move to the new one.

BarelyNerdy
June 17th, 2012, 01:48 PM
If you still have your old computer you could copy the bankfile from it and move to the new one.

Thank you! I shall get right to it ^_^

creedkingsx
June 17th, 2012, 03:07 PM
If you can't get the old bankfile, find the e-mail with your donor key and just re-enter it in a game by yourself.