PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to Calafornia!

Auckmid
August 28th, 2011, 09:24 PM
I shall miss you guys while I am gone :-*

Also, why does American money look like fu#king play money that you would find in a monopoly game?

Dark.Revenant
August 28th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Because Monopoly was designed to mimic depression-era American property exchange.

fred
August 28th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Auckmid: To prevent people from counterfeiting.

There are so many security features built into the bills now it isn't even funny. The one thing that I've never seen counterfeited yet is the strips on the inside of the bill. Hold a black light up to them, and you'll see why.

SilentShadow
August 29th, 2011, 02:00 AM
Security feature in American bills: Cocaine.

Canadian bills are the same with security. Stuff like the puzzle number, ghost image, shiny strip, hidden numbers etc.... And some person who studied how butterfly wings worked came up with this new security feature that may be added in the future. The feature is a thin plastic piece with a trillion micropscopic holes punched into it. This causes light to reflect in weird ways and create colors depending on how you hold it. It's cool but if you think about it. trying to mass produce bills with that feature would take FOREVER and cost a lot.

philie
August 29th, 2011, 03:12 AM
But are american dollars fireproof, like the euro? Thought so.

Rumpel1408
August 29th, 2011, 03:30 AM
the euro is fireproof?
http://files.sharenator.com/misc_challenge_considered_challenge_considered-s224x182-168191-580.png

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 29th, 2011, 03:39 AM
http://img.ffya.org/src/ANALLYANGUISHED.jpg

That reminds me, gold went up 16% to $1,917 per ounce.
then it dropped like fuck to 1,773, 7%

regardless, money money money anyway: where are you visiting specifically, Auckmid, you might meet a few members.

oops_ur_dead
August 29th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Yeah, like Keanu Reevesenant

Also wtf is Calafornia?

Ash
May 23rd, 2012, 07:57 PM
bye

Lysergic
May 23rd, 2012, 08:45 PM
bye

wtf why?

Ash
May 23rd, 2012, 08:47 PM
wtf why?

why what??
Auckmid left to Calafornia. Ever since then, he hasn't visited the forums :(

anyways s.a.s is funny. trollzor should be like s.a.s to become an ultimate professional troll

Lysergic
May 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM
It's just a very old thread to gravedig.

Ash
May 23rd, 2012, 09:08 PM
It's just a very old thread to gravedig.

WOW. YOU ARE CALLING ME A GRAVEDIGGER?

OMG
WTF LYSERGIC
I THOUGHT U WERE MY ONLINE STRANGER FRIEND.
OMG
WTF
TWETF
IM NOT A GRAVE DIGGER

Dmpk
May 23rd, 2012, 09:18 PM
Auckmid: To prevent people from counterfeiting.

There are so many security features built into the bills now it isn't even funny. The one thing that I've never seen counterfeited yet is the strips on the inside of the bill. Hold a black light up to them, and you'll see why.

They've been copied. All you have to get is the press machine and otherwise its just a piece of reflective paper stacked and pressed between the 2 sides of the bill. It's actually the easy part to mimic, the hard part is the bill's watermarks which, if you look at under a dark light microscope, you will see is a watermark of a picture. The detail is so vivid under a microscope, and there's only 1 press in the world that can do it... belonging to the Federal Reserve. The machine costs 15 million dollars to produce, and racks up an enormous electric bill to the sum of 12000$ a day when money is being printed.

creedkingsx
May 23rd, 2012, 09:22 PM
They've been copied. All you have to get is the press machine and otherwise its just a piece of reflective paper stacked and pressed between the 2 sides of the bill. It's actually the easy part to mimic, the hard part is the bill's watermarks which, if you look at under a dark light microscope, you will see is a watermark of a picture. The detail is so vivid under a microscope, and there's only 1 press in the world that can do it... belonging to the Federal Reserve. The machine costs 15 million dollars to produce, and racks up an enormous electric bill to the sum of 12000$ a day when money is being printed.

There are 7 or 8 different security features now. The security strip, the watermark, the micro-printing. Those are the fancy ones. There are some less noticeable ones, like if you dip a bill into water, the ink won't run, or if you crumple a bill, it will naturally start to uncrumple a bit. Not to original status, but it is noticeable.
Then the obvious like coloration and the fading of the colors as they transition, and the general look.

Auckmid
May 23rd, 2012, 09:54 PM
Ytf are you digging this back up? I went to California LAST summet. That was over 8 months ago...

Auckmid
May 23rd, 2012, 09:55 PM
FM is as good as over, so I think I'm in the clear for avitar change.

Ash
May 23rd, 2012, 09:56 PM
Ytf are you digging this back up? I went to California LAST summet. That was over 8 months ago...

I question the same. Lysergic, please don't bump any more old threads.

Archangel
May 23rd, 2012, 09:56 PM

no this happened today, you'll be missed bro.