Post here to sign up for keeper tryouts, using this format:

Required
Username(ingame):
Realm:
ID: #-S2-#-#######

Preferred
Reasons for wanting to be Keeper:
(A replay of one game you were in)

If you wish to sign up anonymously and not be listed, PM me the information. (this was requested)
There is no limit on signups.
You may PM me with any questions. Spam in this thread will be heavily infracted.

Format of Tryouts
You will be reviewing actual reports. Current selected staff including myself will provide constructive feedback and judge your ability to accurately analyze the reports that come in. Collaboration in the threads will be allowed, however simply restating previous points without providing your own view on the situation will not earn you any points. Scoring is subjective, and will be kept anonymous to preserve the testing environment. You are encouraged to give your own views on the offenses in question.

You will be asked to recommend punishment levels for offenders, previous history of the offender will be provided for your consideration (count of offenses, not the past threads though known cheating partners are included) though this portion will include the same guidance I give to current keepers.

Tryouts will begin in approximately 1 to 2 weeks once we've gathered a satisfactory variety of reports.

Signups
1. Ika
2. Noctis
3. NoctiZ
4. ypmagic
5. kyle1234513
6. Super Jack
7. Azuraie
8. cKmistro
9. Gerik
10. Korebian
11. Shadow

ika
May 10th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Required
Username(ingame): ika
Realm: Na
ID: 1-S2-1-3658668

Preferred
Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: was part of round one. Want to deal with the backlog and i am always sitting around on this site with not uch to do. along with summer here now i have more free time and am not constricted by collage. the only thing thats constricitng me right now is work but i always have free time.
10633 (the one i sumbited for slaols mvp)

Noctis
May 10th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Username(ingame): Noctis
Realm: EU
ID: 2-S2-1-1997308

Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: I spend so much of my time watching replays judging if people are cheating or not i felt like it may as well be as a keeper. In honesty I've quickly grown fond of the community and i have a plenty of free time between studies, work and my social life. The EU needs some staff representation right now.

2 of these are of a guy called Thanacos who seem's to throw whenever he play's a role he doesn't like, and the other is of me winning as GF with the help of an amnesiac!

fred
May 10th, 2013, 05:25 PM
We would LOVE to have more keepers, so feel free to sign up. If you end up not liking it, you can always back out :P

ypmagic
May 10th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Username(ingame): HemIX
Realm: NA
ID: 1-S2-3351059

Preferred
Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: I'm usually always on the site just sitting at my computer waiting for new posts. Although I just started to use the forums about three weeks ago, I'm confident that I will be active when most moderators or keepers are offline because I live in Korea right now (GMT +9). Helping any community has always been my objective and I feel I am still trying to contribute. I have free time between my studies to be always online on mobile and my PC.
The replay will be posted when I get back to my PC.

In this replay, I was the Jailor and executed the Godfather and Agent. After this, the Witch started to tear the town apart. The other jailor I had suspected as of the Witch both jailed the Witch and confirmed each other. Next day, we lynched the Witch to secure town victory.

In this replay, I horribly got bad luck as the Godfather with my name being "Confirmed Arsonist" on top of that being orange. I was killed night 1 because of the bodyguard.

SuperJack
May 11th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Username(ingame): SuperJack
Realm:EU
ID: 2-S2-1-3189886

I love playing SC2 Mafia, It' the reason why I bought SC2 for myself. I play games, I don't troll, I am nice to everyone and I help people. I don't insult people. One thing I dislike is when people break the rules, it spoils the game for everyone else. I would love to be a keeper as not only does it help improve the game for everyone, by getting rid of bad people, but I do love to organize things and have lots of work to do. I have heard of the backlog and i'm just itching to lend a hand out. I love to do things that will help improve the community. I am very good at following the rules and doing the things the right way. And I will do what I can do help.

About myself I have a part time job, so when I am not working I am either playing Mafia or spending time with my partner. I am English and speak clearly and I have good grammer and organization. I am a good hearted person that just loves to help out and will have plenty of time to be a keeper.

Replays:
A game where I faked Exe turned Jester as Beguiler for mafia win.

A Game with a Hacker in:

FYRE
May 11th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Username(ingame): FYRE
ID: 1-S2-1-2640487

Preferred
Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: pretty keen to help maintain the remaining mafia community and a good standard of gameplay. want to have an incentive to use these forums a bit more and get to know more people

Burnt Eskimo
May 11th, 2013, 08:04 AM
USERNAME(INGAME): BURNTESKIMO
REALM: NA
ID: 1-S2-1-1383007

REASONS FOR WANTING TO BE A KEEPER:
I have highest rated review for the game. I am well known in the community and well respected. I know trolls and know how to stop trolls. I have over 3k games played. Everyone loves me in the community. Many mods have played with me and enjoyed it. DarkRev has personally emailed me saying how much he enjoys that I play his game.

thepackage01
May 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Username(ingame): ThePackage
ID: 1-S2-1-4092786

Well,
I should be denied this because I am a known troll and have spammed and received warnings for my behavior on the forums.
I don't really do much with my time currently other than go on the forum, play the game, and play piano. I'm kind of a fool when it comes to technology (I figured out how to put replays up recently) and I am not one for limitations or boundaries when someone gets under my skin.
About reports and keeping, I can see the sides of anything. I can play for one team then the other, rationalizing every which way I like and this brings me to why I should be a keeper.
It is because I can see both sides of a story. I can see incentive for reports as well people's motive for certain actions. I am not typically flashy or one to express my authority when given an opportunity to do so unless I feel like somebody missed something and needs a little advice or backup for any matter. I can be understood clearly and obectively. I would like to prove it to you somehow and someway (if given the chance) so you can see that I am actually more than qualified for this position.

Here's an example of trying to make crier a useful role and totally screwing it up.

There are a couple of things to analyze in this game, but it turned out kind of crazy so it won't exactly make sense until you read the entire bit.

For one I tried to make a power role out of crier announcing myself n1 telling everyone to pm me roles and other stuff to make them do it (because this is probably the 1t time it worked and I didn't die).
There is an example of teal potentially gamethrowing at the end, but we had already lost so I don't blame him for lynching me instead of one of the mafia (1 disquiser and a gf vs 1 incognito mayor and myself the crier)
There was also an instance of lag chat telling us who disquiser was but it was at that instance where there were the 4 of us left and town already lost.
I actually let my emotions get the best of me that game. Not because teal potentially gamethrew (I just vented my anger out on that) but because I had made a power role out of the crier and basically failed my team.
If that can serve as a correlation, if I am given a role of authority I don't enjoy failing people or letting people think that we do anything for the wrong reason, even if they think we make the wrong decisions occasionally, we do it for for good intentions because all in all we are trying to help our team.

I'm not one to type long paragraphs of fluff, but when there is a lot to be said I make sure it's clear and to the point.
I hope that was.

Sincerely,
ThePackage

Jim
May 11th, 2013, 09:23 AM
I was gonna find my signup from last one and copy paste it but it wasn't there any mods wanna help, I would help if I was a keeper.

thepackage01
May 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Actually I'm tight. I really don't want any responsibility or stuff like that. Maybe I just don't want to be denied... I haven't decided. However I'm going to pullout of this one.

fred
May 11th, 2013, 10:46 AM

I have highest rated review for the game. I am well known in the community and well respected. I know trolls and know how to stop trolls. I have over 3k games played. Everyone loves me in the community. Many mods have played with me and enjoyed it. DarkRev has personally emailed me saying how much he enjoys that I play his game.

Keeper trial denied.

Azuriae
May 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Meh, why not.

Username(ingame): Azure
Realm: NA.
ID: 1-S2-1-4160542

I'm not going to pull out some bullshit such as ''I'm a nice and respectful guy, I don't cheat and insult people'' yadayada, I'll keep it simple.
I just think it would be nice to help the current keepers with their workload, I have a fair amount of Sc2Mafia games played and good administrative experience. Have reported a few people in the past, I dislike cheaters as much as you do.
EDIT: Also some frenchies apparently wants to report people but cannot since they don't speak English. French is my first language. I could be taking care of French reports, if they decided to do them. :)

(Replay of a very nice Witch win I had during one of our gaming nights. Love how that dumbass Disguiser almost gamethrew at the end of the game by trying to disguise me.)

creedkingsx
May 11th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Username(ingame): FYRE
ID: 1-S2-1-2640487

Preferred
Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: pretty keen to help maintain the remaining mafia community and a good standard of gameplay. want to have an incentive to use these forums a bit more and get to know more people

replay of yo ingame pls

acku11
May 11th, 2013, 12:40 PM
I wish to volunteer as tribute
Id (1-S2-1-2703823)
Username (cKMistro)
I know the mods, wanna help, and because slaol told me to.

Jim
May 11th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Do I have to re-apply??
Someone deleted my post in the first one but I am sure mods can see deleted posts so just take my word for it, thanks.

Gerik
May 11th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Username(ingame): Gerik
ID: 1-S2-1-539449

Watching replays, banning trolls... Sounds like a good time. I wanted to go the Slaol route and just be promoted to mod instantly, but I guess I can do it the good ol' fashioned way.

/sign

creedkingsx
May 11th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Do I have to re-apply??
Someone deleted my post in the first one but I am sure mods can see deleted posts so just take my word for it, thanks.

I'll let you go again. I am unbiased with this.

Gerik
May 11th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Oh, I just realized I forgot the replay. Uhh... My name is confirmed in the database... Does that count for anything? Or do I still need one?

creedkingsx
May 11th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Oh, I just realized I forgot the replay. Uhh... My name is confirmed in the database... Does that count for anything? Or do I still need one?

I play with you almost every other night. :P

Gerik
May 11th, 2013, 10:20 PM
I play with you almost every other night. :P

lol I know that. I just wasn't sure if there was some other reason you needed it. Cool.

Azuriae
May 11th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Been here for over a year and Creed still can't spell my name right. ;w;

creedkingsx
May 11th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Been here for over a year and Creed still can't spell my name right. ;w;

I coulda sworn... ;_;

Korebian
May 12th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Username(ingame): Korebian
ID: 2-S2-1-1438308

I want to be a keeper, because I think I can help better the Mafia community. I also feel I have a keen eye, when it comes to Mafia, and it's not often I get surprised over the outcome, I've been playing it for a long time, and have have ~450 games played, striving to get to 10k points! I know there isn't many Mods on EU, and therefore feel I could help there, also I could help shave down on the report load while I'm not otherwise engaged. I'm quick thinking and well spoken, and can be objective and critical when needed. I hope you'll consider my application, thank you for reading.

Replay: 10700 Semi old replay, of me winning as witch, playing town down alone.

42shadow42
May 12th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Required
Username(ingame): Shadow
ID: 1-S2-1-2242185

Preferred
I like the game and want to see it improved. Through the many games I play I have seen a lot of people that harm the community as a whole, I want to be a part of resolving that problem. At the same time I have seen a lot of people who want to report people that haven't done anything wrong. I can typically identify these people and want to make sure they are not penalized, because their logic while valid, did not come to the right conclusion.

Slaol
May 13th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Username: Slaol
ID: something, idk

Reason for wanting to be a keeper: I really feel like having Ingame mods would be cool, and being able to help on the forums would be nice too.

ika
May 13th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Username: Slaol
ID: something, idk

Reason for wanting to be a keeper: I really feel like having Ingame mods would be cool, and being able to help on the forums would be nice too.

*has keeper staus, applies anyway without id or game*

seems legit

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2013, 09:25 AM
The replay is really for the sake of proving you aren't a smurf on a proxy. If I know you in-game, then I can personally confirm you.

Slaol
May 13th, 2013, 09:26 AM
How do I confirm I'm not a smurf?

>.>

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2013, 09:45 AM
How do I confirm I'm not a smurf?

>.>

Your blue emblem halps.

EtareuSole
May 13th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Account Name: EtareuSole
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2469722
Region: NA

Reason for Keepership: I've played the game for a long while and cheaters have begun irritating me beyond belief. I wanna help restrict their access > : D

Do I need a replay? Creed has played with me before so I was just wondering

ika
May 13th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Account ID: 1-S2-1-246972

Reason for Keepership: I've played the game for a long while and cheaters have begun irritating me beyond belief. I wanna help restrict their access >:D

its prefered. just post the one with creed

EtareuSole
May 13th, 2013, 10:10 AM

Reason for Keepership: I've played the game for a long while and cheaters have begun irritating me beyond belief. I wanna help restrict their access > : D

For got that last digit. >.>
Um I'll go find that replay :)

Damus_Graves
May 13th, 2013, 10:13 AM

If creed confirms it. It should be ok.

ika
May 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
ika*, creedkingsx

Cryptonic
May 13th, 2013, 10:43 AM
What is average amount of reports a Keeper must do per week?

creedkingsx
May 13th, 2013, 11:36 AM
What is average amount of reports a Keeper must do per week?

I would like one every other day so 3-4 probably.

ypmagic
May 13th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Is it okay to hog all the reports and just complete them all in one day?

ika
May 13th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Is it okay to hog all the reports and just complete them all in one day?

each person will be doing the same reports. even if you do them first, other will still look though it and give own imput. some of them can lead to open dicussion as well if two diffrent ppl think 2 diffrent punishments should be given

Mugy
May 13th, 2013, 08:47 PM
I'd like to warn that report processing will drain a LOT out of you every day once you're past your initial excitement. Being keeper means you have to continue processing after the initial hype :P

ika
May 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM
I'd like to warn that report processing will drain a LOT out of you every day once you're past your initial excitement. Being keeper means you have to continue processing after the initial hype :P

i was in first round so i kinda know what to expect. but i do agree its fun and exciting at first but then you kinda hit a wall of slowdown. i think after it it kinda picks up if you take some time off but at same time we dont have that luxary

Slaol
May 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM

That.... Or we can do keeper trial 3.0 lol.

AppleyNO
May 19th, 2013, 09:18 PM
/assist

I would like to help you creed :D

Although, we do have a lot of reports to do... its your call.

Dagaen
May 21st, 2013, 06:45 PM
Wow, a chance for lynching cheaters? Count me in!

Username(ingame): Indolent
ID: 2-S2-1-594275

Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: Well, I play Mafia a lot (getting 15k soon) and I really hate gamethrowers, cheaters, etc. I always threat to report them and sometimes I do, but this seems... insignificant. I'd be glad to do something more!

In replay (i already reported this one) I was Mafia and found out than one of my teammates knew about cult without any real clues. I checked his BNet profile, saw that he is teammate with other player who was in that game and started a replay, where I saw he was collaborating with Witch Doctor. And it's fun to catch such things, it's like mafia within mafia:D

Burnt Eskimo
May 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
Keeper trial denied.

really. manners please.

Usernames
May 22nd, 2013, 06:56 PM
Yes manner plz!

Burnt Eskimo
May 22nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
Yes manner plz!

go away smurf

TimeTrx
May 22nd, 2013, 07:17 PM

Basically what he is saying people, its a crappy job. You are a essentially Raptor's/Creed's/Fred's slave-monkey watching a replay for minutes sometimes hours only to get no where. The luck ones maybe make it to green mod but beyond that rank 99% don't go go any higher. So if willing to put in the time and effort they need people like you to do boring reports.

Burnt Eskimo
May 22nd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Basically what he is saying people, its a crappy job. You are a essentially Raptor's/Creed's/Fred's slave-monkey watching a replay for minutes sometimes hours only to get no where. The luck ones maybe make it to green mod but beyond that rank 99% don't go go any higher. So if willing to put in the time and effort they need people like you to do boring reports.

in game modpowers - and all u have to do is act like u watch some bs reports. People act like watching replays is difficult. If ur watching a replay for hours timetrx consider better life choices

Burnt Eskimo
May 22nd, 2013, 07:20 PM
btw mod thats not a personal attack. its personal advice

TimeTrx
May 22nd, 2013, 07:26 PM
in game modpowers - and all u have to do is act like u watch some bs reports.

If you only want the in-game mod powers your probably not in the right mindset to be a keeper, Burnt.

People act like watching replays is difficult. If ur watching a replay for hours timetrx consider better life choices

Actually I working on a replay decoder and editor right now, not watching a replay right now.

Burnt Eskimo
May 22nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
If you only want the in-game mod powers your probably not in the right mindset to be a keeper, Burnt.

Actually I working on a replay decoder and editor right now, not watching a replay right now.
i was already denied.

i am asking for a retrial by someone not biased like fred. fred is just buttraged cuz i kill him n1 in every sc2mafia game we play

TimeTrx
May 22nd, 2013, 07:30 PM
i was already denied.

i am asking for a retrial by someone not biased like fred. fred is just buttraged cuz i kill him n1 in every sc2mafia game we play

You know that fred is one of the friendliest and easy-going staff. So if you made him angry what chance do you think you have with the other staff?

EDIT: Feel free to delete my replies with burnt.

CmG
May 22nd, 2013, 07:36 PM
I ll take bribes. It's ok

Burnt Eskimo
May 22nd, 2013, 07:45 PM
I ll take bribes. It's ok

What kind of bribes? I'm interested in the position but don't want to do any actual work.

TimeTrx
May 22nd, 2013, 07:46 PM
What kind of bribes? I'm interested in the position but don't want to do any actual work.

How did you get unbanned?

CmG
May 22nd, 2013, 08:15 PM

Money of course. What else could it be? Also if you want a position of power and doing nothing for it you should donate a bunch of money to DR.

Damus_Graves
May 24th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Keeper Trials are open. Begin reviewing reports ^.^

Azuriae
May 24th, 2013, 10:52 PM
I thought I would have time for this, but I'm on a big project at work now and I won't have much time for games anymore.

I'll try again next year, good luck to the rest.

Burnt Eskimo
May 25th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I'm still ready for my interview. I would be the perfect addition to your ranks.

creedkingsx
May 25th, 2013, 01:58 PM
What are your life goals and achievements?

Burnt Eskimo
May 25th, 2013, 02:25 PM
What are your life goals and achievements?

I want to be an online reviewer of games and my current achievements are i have quite a few highly ranked reviews and a website/blog dedicated to reviewing games and other things.

ypmagic
May 25th, 2013, 04:25 PM
I'm still ready for my interview. I would be the perfect addition to your ranks.

Interview??? O_O

Dagaen
May 25th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Hmm, so my sign-up was apparently denied? Oh well, happy cheater-catching:P

creedkingsx
May 25th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Hmm, so my sign-up was apparently denied? Oh well, happy cheater-catching:P

I apparently missed you. LOL
I will have Raptor add you in. :P

Niaka
May 26th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Username: Niaka
Realm: North American
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2606621
Reasons: I wish to become a keeper because, quite simply, you guys are backed up on reports. I filed a report quite recently, it has not been seen. (I do not complain, that is why i'm here!) I merely wish that people whom have violated the rules should be seen to, and that unjustly accused players can also be tended too. In short, I wish to help with the massive amount of reports you must receive.

creedkingsx
May 26th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Need a replay.

Admiral
May 27th, 2013, 04:39 AM

It's a shame I can't give you any rep for this.

Burnt Eskimo
May 27th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Creed you need to update ur op. I signed up almost a week ago

Apoc
May 28th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Hope I'm not late.

Username(ingame):Janobewon
Realm:NA
ID: 1-S2-1-2018852

Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: Cause I have a lot of time on my hands, also I Would love to join the corrupted mod community <3
(A replay of one game you were in) <---- I think you know who I am creed

Clearly I'm the the best for this position, It's not even a contest.

Edit: btw this is not a troll thing lol, I rly have lots of time on my hands for a month or 2 maybe a bit longer, I tore a tendon in my foot... so I can't rly walk around. I would do four at least a day... I usually spend 5 hours watching these forums so you can tell I have time to do so.

Coast
May 28th, 2013, 08:40 PM
Required
Username(ingame): Coast
ID: 1-S2-1-3340803

Preferred
Reasons for wanting to be Keeper: I started playing mafia around 1 1/2 years ago, and became quite attached to the game. After accumulating over 1000 games I took an interest in browsing the forum for multiple hours on a daily basis. I feel forums are the keystone to any successful game, and the proper staffing of a forum is essential to maintaining a positive connection with the community. The staff have done a great job maintaining the game up to this point, but with the increasing amount of players joining the mafia community I noticed the staff can be quite overwhelmed at times. I have a large amount of time available to myself daily which will allow me to allocate most of my day to helping out the current staff with reports.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to review all the applicants and I hope you consider giving me a chance to help out the community.

Niaka
June 13th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Alright, alright. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, just didn't have internet for two weeks. ANYWAYS!
Replay: 12188 (This is one where a person intentionally game-threw. As i'm sure you can tell by the title.)
Replay #2: 12189 One where I had a tad bit of fun with the Marshall and his mass-lynching. Just a fun joking around game.

Dagaen
June 13th, 2013, 07:49 AM
I think you are little bit too late Niaka^^

Niaka
June 13th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Awwwww. Does that mean the tryouts are officially closed? D:

ypmagic
June 13th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Awwwww. Does that mean the tryouts are officially closed? D:

Signups were closed I think two or three weeks ago xD

Niaka
June 13th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Oh, brilliant. D: Well, good to know!

creedkingsx
June 14th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Yeah, sorry. But thanks for the interest. xD

Burnt Eskimo
June 24th, 2013, 10:25 AM

I have highest rated review for the game. I am well known in the community and well respected. I know trolls and know how to stop trolls. I have over 3k games played. Everyone loves me in the community. Many mods have played with me and enjoyed it. DarkRev has personally emailed me saying how much he enjoys that I play his game. I AM A RESPECTED MVP WINNER. All respected MVP winners get Keeper.

ypmagic
June 24th, 2013, 04:01 PM

I have highest rated review for the game. I am well known in the community and well respected. I know trolls and know how to stop trolls. I have over 3k games played. Everyone loves me in the community. Many mods have played with me and enjoyed it. DarkRev has personally emailed me saying how much he enjoys that I play his game. I AM A RESPECTED MVP WINNER. All respected MVP winners get Keeper.

Nice badge. I think your application is wayyy past overdue.

AppleyNO
June 24th, 2013, 07:34 PM

Welcome aboard.

creedkingsx
July 1st, 2013, 03:33 AM
Welcome aboard.

You're funny

Helz
July 29th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Username(ingame): Helz
Realm: enUS
ID: 1-S2-1-689689

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4FK9CYhLFM (Me kicking ass)
Well I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy. I generally like to stay fit so I go for a .03 mile run while fist pumping while rocking a guido spike. After that I tend to go out on my balcony and yell at my phone very aggressively. Not that theres anyone on the other end. I just want people to think I am tough and important enough to yell at someone.
After that I jump on some SC mafia for a few hours. I make sure to let everyone know I am the best player ever and they are all pathetic idiots while pretending to know mechanics of the game I could never hope to understand. Some times people threaten to report me so I report them for saying they will report me after telling them it is a waste of time because I suck up to all the mods.
Usually within an hour or so a keeper will hit me up and tell me I am stupid for submitting that report. This always make me emotional so I am forced to cry for a while while spamming the keeper with big words and technical language in hopes that he will think I know what I am talking about and take my report that much more seriously.
After that fails I jump on D3scene and higher a hacker to hack his password so I can get on and manage the report myself.

So with all that said, this is the highlights:
-We have established I am a all knowing God of Mafia
-We have established I already have experience moderating reports
-And we have established that I am a certified badass

And I give you guys money. So giving me power to abuse just makes sense

Mateo
July 29th, 2013, 02:09 PM
why isnt this man a keeper already?

Helz
July 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Lol. On a real note- Im very active (For the 2 weeks I am off of work at a time). I already mitigate trouble in games and I have real experience in forum management. I have been playing this game forever and am recently trying to get more involved with the community.

ypmagic
July 29th, 2013, 04:40 PM
-We have established I am a all knowing God of Mafia

Good job buddy. There's 250 other people in line with these same qualifications. Good luck ^^

Burnt Eskimo
July 29th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I watched the video. not impressed.

Raptorblaze
July 29th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Keeper trials ended awhile ago. Closing thread.

We'll hold another in the future if we need new people.