PDA

View Full Version : Achievement List Missing Donating Achievements

SuperJack
May 6th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Hello, I was looking on the Achievement list and noticed that the donor ones are not on the list. This includes:

Donor (Generosity)
Patron (Altruism)
Benefactor (Philanthrophy (I Think)

People will see them on players achievement list, wonder what they are and then go crazy.

May i suggest to add them to the list?

Apocist
May 6th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Including them as achievements seems kinda of unfair, due to this being a free to play game.

SuperJack
May 6th, 2013, 05:29 PM
But what happens when players see them. Wonder how they are earned, spend time rummaging about trying to find the answer or accuse of hacking.

It would just help them people. whom just like to learn and know stuff what they are.

Deantwo
May 7th, 2013, 12:22 AM
yeah a player did PM me on the forum and told me there was some achievements missing...
added the ones he told me about to here:
SC2Mafia Wiki: Unknown Achievements (http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/index.php/Achievements#Unknown_Achievements)

but i have no information on them... i'll add the ones you mention here too... but unless you give me more information on them... i don't know where to put them ^^;

do you get points for getting them?

EDIT: created a Donation Achievements (http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/index.php/Achievements#Donation_Achievements) list on the Achievements page... but still would like to know more

SuperJack
May 7th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Well I know that after you type in your donor key, the next game you finish at the end you get the achievements.
Generosity I think I got +1 point this is for being a Donor
Altruism I got +3 points, this for being Patron

Not got (Benefactor) Philanthropy yet so don't know how many points.

Brigade
May 7th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Generosity is +1 - Donor
Alturism is +2 - Patron

I just used my key a few days ago, they pop at completion of next game. I'm assuming Philanthropy is +3.

They kept the bonuses way down so as to not piss off Blizzard again.