Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Colonist
Chieftan
Indian
Witch

Possible Roles

Colonist: Your power is in the vote, you currently have no night action.

Chieftan: While the chieftan is alive he decideds who will kill whom. He may send himself.
Indian: Can be sent to kill at night, if the chieftan is dead he can choose his own target.

Witch: Choose a target to witch at night. You may then choose who that person targets. If a target can take multiple actions that player still chooses the action. You cannot force a player to act if he has not selected an action (including execution). You can cause self targets. Your target will know he was witched, but not who he targeted.

Voted: Sheriff, Doctor, Jailor, Gunsmith, Armorer, Lookout

Sheriff: Choose one person at night to reveal their alignment (Colonist, Indian,Witch).

Doctor: Choose one person at night to save, you will be notified if you save them.

Jailor: Choose one person during the day to jail, you may interrogate your target at night (implementation still subject to change), you may execute (limit 2) or release your target. You may not jail if someone was lynched during the day. Your target will be immune. The act of jailing while targeting occurs during the day is consider to be a standard action.

Gunsmith: Choose one person at night to give a gun. You may not select yourself. At night any player with a gun can select a target to kill instead of their standard action. If you happen to receive this role as an indian you may select fellow indians, but each player may receive a gun only once.

Armorer: Choose one person at night to give a vest. You may not select yourself. Players may choose to wear the vest at night. This action does not replace their standard action. If you happen to receive this role as an indian you may select fellow indians, but each player may receive a gun only once.

Lookout: Choose one person to watch at night, you will know who visits them. You may target yourself.

Winning Conditions

Colonist: Must eliminate the indians.

Indians: Must eliminate the colonists.

Witch: Survive to see the colonists eliminated.

Order of Operations

1. Jailor jails
2. Night chat opens
3. Apply Vests
4. Witch controls
5. Gunsmith/Armorer
6. Killing Actions
7. Doctor heals
8. Sheriff/Lookout
9. Night chat closes
10. Jailor exec/releases

Noteworthy feedback

-When attempting to kill you will know if your target was immune.
-When attempting to heal if your target is immune you will not know he was attacked.

Rules of Conduct

- Don't edit your posts
- Don't use outside communication
- Submit night actions in a Private Message to the host
- Submit role votes in a Private Message to the host
- Use the vote tag system for lynch votes

Special Mechanics

-At the start of the game colonists have no abilities.

-Every morning, the colonist leader (Host) may select one role from the role list and announce it, order will be pre-determined, but secret. Players may then vote on who receives the role. Players may not vote for themselves, however Indians may vote for each other.

-Players may receive more than one role through voting, they may only select one roles action to use at night.

-If role voting results in a tie, alignment will be used to break ties, in the order of Colonist, Witch, Indian. If a tie still exists players without powers will be selected. Any remaining ties will be broken by chance.

We will start shortly after the list fills, I will not start without at least 2 reserves, but won't complain about more.

Players

1. ypmagic
2. Noctiz
3. Slaol
4. ika
5. Bahkieh
6. powerofdeath
7. louiswill
8. Damus_Graves
9. Titus
10. Sinclair

Reserves

1. Orpz
2. Superjack

Slaol
April 30th, 2013, 11:37 AM
/sure

ika
April 30th, 2013, 11:38 AM
/sign

if slaol is in it im in it too

Cryptonic
April 30th, 2013, 11:39 AM
if slaol is in it im in it too

lol look @ this betabeard

NoctiZ
April 30th, 2013, 11:46 AM
/confirm

Bahkieh
April 30th, 2013, 12:59 PM
/le whatevs

powerofdeath
April 30th, 2013, 02:30 PM
/sign

MeltingPaper
April 30th, 2013, 02:48 PM
/sign

Orpz
April 30th, 2013, 03:18 PM
/reserve

louiswill
April 30th, 2013, 03:36 PM
/sign

so the voted person is different every day?

powerofdeath
April 30th, 2013, 04:19 PM
/sign

so the voted person is different every day?

I think a person can get more than one role, depend on the votes but only allowed to do one action at night
For example, day 1 everyone voted bob for jailor, day 2 everyone voted bob for doctor and whenever there is no lynch, bob could jail someone and whenever there is a lynch, he would probably heal someone

Damus_Graves
April 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
/sign\/reserve.

Titus
April 30th, 2013, 05:05 PM
/sign

42shadow42
April 30th, 2013, 06:33 PM
I think a person can get more than one role, depend on the votes but only allowed to do one action at night
For example, day 1 everyone voted bob for jailor, day 2 everyone voted bob for doctor and whenever there is no lynch, bob could jail someone and whenever there is a lynch, he would probably heal someone

Confirmed.

powerofdeath
May 1st, 2013, 01:50 AM
Take meltingpaper off the list!he doesnt know how to play mafia, he doesnt even owns sc2 he will ruins game! Ika can comfirm this

42shadow42
May 1st, 2013, 03:51 AM
Take meltingpaper off the list!he doesnt know how to play mafia, he doesnt even owns sc2 he will ruins game! Ika can comfirm this

I see no evidence to support this, I do not see that he has played in any FM's before so I'm not sure how you can know he will ruin the game. As of now, I see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to play. Provide more information and I will consider it.

Edit: Saw the exact join date, and previous posts, and It leads to me to believe he has another account. I will require he uses his main account to sign up.

powerofdeath
May 1st, 2013, 08:39 AM
Hes my annoying brother who stalk me

Cryptonic
May 1st, 2013, 08:51 AM
Hes my annoying brother who stalk me

d'aww that's cute.

MeltingPaper
May 1st, 2013, 11:07 AM
My main account is usernames. He got banned by some [...] _-_
Now I am using this one!!! :D

Dont listen to powerofdeath, he's [...]!
Sorry if I'm new :( everyone have their first time no?

ika
May 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM
My main account is usernames. He got banned by some jackass _-_
Now I am using this one!!! :D

Dont listen to powerofdeath, he's gay!
Sorry if I'm new :( everyone have their first time no?

if that is true you should be banned from the fms

Cryptonic
May 1st, 2013, 01:05 PM
Sorry, but I don't want to have a discussion about this stuff in someone's signup thread.

powerofdeath
May 1st, 2013, 01:27 PM
Sorry, but I don't want to have a discussion about this stuff in someone's signup thread.

Lmao

Sinclair
May 1st, 2013, 09:40 PM
/sign

SuperJack
May 4th, 2013, 04:04 AM
/sign

42shadow42
May 4th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Day 1 will start at this time (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=May+6%2C+2013+8%3A00+PM+MST), night chats will open shortly to discuss strategy, there will be no night action.

Roles should be out, if you have not received your role please PM me asap so I can get it to you.