PDA

View Full Version : Investigator messages have changed/are wrong

NastyNate
August 26th, 2011, 03:17 AM
As invest I got citizen/something sinister (aka Jester) message when I checked a Godfather today (instead of leader among men), even though the immune to detection option was off.

What gives? It pretty much ruined the game as I assumed it was a Jester.

Elixir
August 26th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Check the replay.

Was he bus driven?
Were you witched?
Was he in jail?
Was the option really off?

There's nearly no chance that this is broken.

SilentShadow
August 26th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I doubt that was wrong. Maybe the host left the "targets see that they are driven" option off and he was driven with a jester/citizen. Maybe the "Witch targets know they are controled" was off. Jailed is a good choice.

Please provide a replay. We can watch it from teh eyes of any Witch, Bus Driver, or Jailor and see if their actions affected your readings.

EagleMan
August 26th, 2011, 10:56 AM
As invest I got citizen/something sinister (aka Jester) message when I checked a Godfather today (instead of leader among men), even though the immune to detection option was off.

Pretty bold assumption to make based off one example given all the possibilities that Elixir listed.

NastyNate
August 26th, 2011, 02:35 PM

Pretty bold assumption to make based off one example given all the possibilities that Elixir listed.

I made the assumption before he stated any of these things.

Anyways, I'll have a look at the replay, there wasn't a witch or a bus driver I don't think, but he may have been jailed.

zingo1zang
October 16th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Um.. Ive been playing -mafia- for a year now, and i'm pretty sure its supposed to say citizen or something sinister... I think leader among men is mayor/mason leader... Im pretty sure im right about that. but if he did change it, im wrong.

MrSmarter
October 16th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Um.. Ive been playing -mafia- for a year now, and i'm pretty sure its supposed to say citizen or something sinister... I think leader among men is mayor/mason leader... Im pretty sure im right about that. but if he did change it, im wrong.
Nice nerco. It only says leader among men if immune to detection is off.

zingo1zang
October 17th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Alright then, mybad :P