MrSmarter
August 25th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Ok.

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I'm not kidding. http://www.nazi.org/community/forum/

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Back when I was a humble troll like oops_ur_dead, S.A.S., Caress, and many more... I joined the Nazi forums and made a topic to mindfuck them all. Needless to say, it didn't go the way I planned.

If you guys want to read it, here it is: CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED

Fellow brothers, I am sure we can all agree that Hitler was a saint. He loved the entire mighty Aryan race and treated all of us with enduring respect. Unfortunately, the war crippled our movement towards a better future and a perfect world. When we try to influence the world through peaceful means, our words fall on deaf ears. Although the world does not respect Hitler’s methods, it is only because of their trite misunderstanding of his character.

Adolf Hitler is none other than a master breeder. He saw the best qualities in people and through a modified form of natural selection implemented breeding techniques. Of course, this is a human assisted form of selection, and therefore was not perfect. We still have hope. Hitler is merely a leader, and leaders come and go. It is time for a new beginning! A new age! A PERFECT ERA!

If we are to advance into the future, we must leave our failures behind. If we are to defeat our enemies, we must forget the past entirely. Hitler was a great man, but he is no more. Saying, “Heil Hitler!” gets us nowhere. We MUST MOVE ON!

If you are with me, let us begin by electing a new leader. A leader who will press forward for our goals and who can drastically affect change for a better world. ME.

Sieg Heil!

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Back when I was a humble troll
I remember the good old days when you had a sence of humour and an avatar of a naked woman and I used to make Troll suggestions. Then you became a moderator. Now any outside the box, unique ideas I come up with are immediately locked, and I get moderated :(

CaressMeTenderly
August 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM
I remember the good old days when you had a sence of humour and an avatar of a naked woman and I used to make Troll suggestions. Then you became a moderator. Now any outside the box, unique ideas I come up with are immediately locked, and I get moderated :(

Power corrupts.
I would know.
~xxxxmysteriousxxxx~

FalseTruth
August 25th, 2011, 09:01 PM

Hey, I've never trolled on these forums and when have I ever locked any of your ideas?

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 09:04 PM

Hey, I've never trolled on these forums and when have I ever locked any of your ideas?
I know you never trolled on this website, but I miss your old avatar :(

I'm looking back now, but right at the beggining, I think that a couple of my threads got locked. Probably by a different Mod though...

Auckmid
August 25th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Looking back at my early threads now. I remember my initiate days when I was too lazy to right you, so I put down "u" instead. Good times :).

McJesus
August 25th, 2011, 09:09 PM
I remember back in my trolling days, man I was a wild child on the internets

Elixir
August 26th, 2011, 12:09 AM
HES A NAZI. GET HIM.

Nick
August 26th, 2011, 01:09 AM
What's wrong being a Nazi again?

FalseTruth
August 26th, 2011, 01:23 AM
What's wrong being a Nazi again?

First of all, the thread title is misleading. I'm not a Nazi, not even close.

To your question, being a Nazi essentially identifies with you with a group of murderers and racists. I'm not sure why these people still believe in an "Aryan race" when it has been scientifically proven that there is no such thing as "race", only ethnicity.

We are all humans, created equal. Nazis are those who believe the opposite is true.

Nick
August 26th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Nonsense. Humans are not born equal. And definitely not created.

Elixir
August 26th, 2011, 03:12 AM
Wtf messenger service is that.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 26th, 2011, 04:03 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/r7qckh.jpg

YOU CARE DALL ME A HUMBLE TROLL?

philie
August 26th, 2011, 05:04 AM
so what was their responce?