PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Another

Blazer
April 8th, 2013, 08:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/qdmEBdP.png

Blazer
April 8th, 2013, 08:09 PM
To clarify:
The Extra will be assigned a CLASSMATE ROLE and will NOT be told he/she is The Extra.
The CLASSMATES are the GREEN. (Town excluding the Pariahs)
"Accidents" are the deaths.
Life span will show the Pariah 1 what night the target will die.
Those eligible for Pre-Determined deaths are the CLASSMATES only.

Rules & Game Mechanics:
No outside of game communication.
No invisible ink.
Posting of small pictures and videos are ok for entertainment purposes.
Lynching is done by majority vote. (Half +1)
Lynching hammers.
Hammering does not end day.
Days and Nights are 24 hrs each. (Subject to change for time constraints)
Scheduled times will be Midnight CST.

Order Of Operations:
Ignition
Cannibal
Jailor Jails
Witch
Bus Driver
Arsonist Douses/Nurse
Sheriff/Pariah 1
Accidents/Vigilante/Jailor Execution
Doctor/Bodyguard

** UPDATES**
Special Mechanics Cont.
Doctor: may self target.
The Extra Deaths: Will be determined by the lists given to me by the players. In the case of a doctor heal, the player that was targeted will be saved and I will continue down the list. If I happen to reach the bottom of the list with classmates still alive, I will go back down the list.
The Extra: will appear as such in the graveyard. Death will result in the school being "accident free".

Ash
April 8th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Another trollagy????/

Damus_Graves
April 8th, 2013, 08:13 PM
/presign

Blazer
April 8th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Another trollagy????/
Perhaps after this. I've had the idea for this for a while now. Finally trying to put it together.

/presign
You didn't even read the setup >.< lol

NoctiZ
April 9th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Aww yeah, an Another S-FM. Looking forward to it!

AppleyNO
April 9th, 2013, 06:04 AM
You misspelled accident in the Doctor role card.

troll.jpg

The Win Condition for the Extra is "Watch the Classmates Die and Survive"...

I am confused. Does this mean that the Extra must survive until the Classmates die?

Cryptonic
April 9th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Please post the order of operations.

What type of feedback does the Pariah 1 get if it's not targeting the other Pariah or Extra?
Can you explain your special mechanic better? Need to know what it means to be scheduled to die.
Also, what point of BG? Can it protect against anything other than Vigilante?

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 08:49 AM
You misspelled accident in the Doctor role card.

troll.jpg

The Win Condition for the Extra is "Watch the Classmates Die and Survive"...

I am confused. Does this mean that the Extra must survive until the Classmates die?
IDK what you're talking about xD
And yes. The Extra must survive.

Please post the order of operations.

What type of feedback does the Pariah 1 get if it's not targeting the other Pariah or Extra?
Can you explain your special mechanic better? Need to know what it means to be scheduled to die.
Also, what point of BG? Can it protect against anything other than Vigilante?

1. The pariah 1 will be notified these results respectively.
Classmate: The lifespan of the classmate. (I.E. when they are scheduled to die)
Pariah 2: Sees no death in the future.
The Extra: DEAD
Neutral: DEAD

2. Pre-Scheduled death can be summed up like this:
I will randomize the list of classmates. The order I get back is the order they will die in. Each Night 1 classmate will fall victim to an accident. (1 death per night is scheduled)

3. The Bodyguard can protect against douses & vigilante shots.

Also added OoO. In class so I might have to edit later xD

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 09:43 AM
As usual, I encourage any feedback and suggestions. As you can tell this game is quite different due to the kill mechanic. If anyone has any thoughts don't be afraid to share ^.^ I just hope it becomes something playable xD

NoctiZ
April 9th, 2013, 09:48 AM
Well, I wonder if town can win this but I think that it's an interesting mechanic.

Damus_Graves
April 9th, 2013, 09:52 AM
The Classmates only have to kill the Extra. :p
Course they can win.

Cryptonic
April 9th, 2013, 09:55 AM
(Assuming D1 w/ lynch > D1/N1/D2/N2/ect)

If the person who is marked for death for N1 is lynched D1, does it move the cycle ahead, or does no one die?

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Well, I wonder if town can win this but I think that it's an interesting mechanic.
Well It is 1v1v8 technically (depending on Nuetral ofc)...so it will be hard...and interesting..I think...

Course they can win.
Amended >.> <.<

(Assuming D1 w/ lynch > D1/N1/D2/N2/ect)

If the person who is marked for death for N1 is lynched D1, does it move the cycle ahead, or does no one die?
Cycle moves on to the next target.
Look at bottom right for special mechanics. Also explains the case for a jester lynch as well as a certain condition.

Nick
April 9th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Everyone will proudly claim that they are pariahs.

Damus_Graves
April 9th, 2013, 09:59 AM
-prefer Not Classmate.

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 10:01 AM
Everyone will proudly claim that they are pariahs.

Long time no see Nick ^.^ Glad to see you're still around.

Nick
April 9th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Long time no see Nick ^.^ Glad to see you're still around.

:laugh:

Damus_Graves
April 9th, 2013, 10:06 AM
/pre-sign

NoctiZ
April 9th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Course they can win.

Just saying that it may be hard because not even the Extra himself knows that he is not actually a classmate so no accidental scumtells.

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
:laugh:
:love:

Just saying that it may be hard because not even the Extra himself knows that he is not actually a classmate so no accidental scumtells.
Indeed. You had no idea how hard it was to try and come up with something workable for that. So many ways for someone to find out if they were The Extra. Pre-Determined deaths was the solution!

Damus_Graves
April 9th, 2013, 10:15 AM

If you say so :p

Gingerape
April 9th, 2013, 10:56 AM
:love:

;(

Damus_Graves
April 9th, 2013, 11:53 AM
;(

I feel the same :(

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM
You all know I love everyone :)
except Glip. No one likes Glip.

LOL JK! <3

ika
April 9th, 2013, 12:04 PM
LOL JK! <3

hmmmmmm something says that you prefer glip the most

Blazer
April 9th, 2013, 02:06 PM
hmmmmmm something says that you prefer glip the most

Lies and slander.

BorkBot
April 11th, 2013, 09:31 AM
While I like the general idea, there's too much.. randomness about it. And you know I hate randomness :p

If someone who is "scheduled to die" gets healed by the doctor, is that person permanently safe from accidents?

Is the 5+ classmates rule necessary? There are only 6 total. It's hardly possible for there to be less than 3 town deaths in 3 nights and 3 days. That's only going to happen if there are no mislynches AND no night kills, and a doctor successfully heals someone from an accident. Fat chance. I recommend removing it for simplicity.

Is the Extra revealed as Extra in the graveyard or does he appear as a classmate?

Suggestion: reduce jester deaths to 1/3, from 1/2

The jester rolecard says students die upon lynch. Are these the living classmates, or does it also include pariahs / the extra? If it's everyone, it might be more clear if you called them players instead of students.

Is the jester considered a hostile neutral? (recommend: yes)

Amnesiac should not take on win conditions of his target, because it imbalances the setup by adding an extra town. He should win with the Extra under all circumstances, imo.

So does the bodyguard kill attackers/arsonist? And does he die in the process? Can he be healed?

Are doctor and target informed of anything upon successful healing? (might want to make this a no if you do what I posted below...)

Optional alternative you might want to consider to make it less random, more reliant on clever play and less on lucky night actions (and more WIFOM/more fun/more logic/more scumhunting/more rewarding to play :p):
Extra knows who he is, and submits an order of accidents for all the other players on night 1. Host cuts Pariahs and Neutral from the list, making the actual order.

This way the Extra could make the players he considers to be a threat die first, or he could leave a few alive longer on purpose because "The Extra would never let Damus live this long! Damus must be scum!"

If someone on his list is skipped, the Extra will be able to figure out who the pariahs/the neutral are. But if a doctor successfully heals someone, the Extra will be missing information.

Blazer
April 11th, 2013, 09:53 AM
While I like the general idea, there's too much.. randomness about it. And you know I hate randomness :p

If someone who is "scheduled to die" gets healed by the doctor, is that person permanently safe from accidents?
Nope. The doctor will save the person that night and a re-roll will occur for the remaining players. (With the healed person included for the next night)
Is the 5+ classmates rule necessary? There are only 6 total. It's hardly possible for there to be less than 3 town deaths in 3 nights and 3 days. That's only going to happen if there are no mislynches AND no night kills, and a doctor successfully heals someone from an accident. Fat chance. I recommend removing it for simplicity.
It encourages a lynching/shooting. I would like to keep the town from sitting on their hands. (Notice there is only arson as killing neutral. They can douse and not ignite)
Is the Extra revealed as Extra in the graveyard or does he appear as a classmate?
The Extra. "Accidents" will also cease.
Suggestion: reduce jester deaths to 1/3, from 1/2
Jester is meant to instill fear into the wonderful victims >:3 (I will re-evaluate it)

The jester rolecard says students die upon lynch. Are these the living classmates, or does it also include pariahs / the extra? If it's everyone, it might be more clear if you called them players instead of students.
Students includes The Classmates & Pariahs.
Is the jester considered a hostile neutral? (recommend: yes)
Hostile Indeed.
Amnesiac should not take on win conditions of his target, because it imbalances the setup by adding an extra town. He should win with the Extra under all circumstances, imo.
So you are saying make it a hostile neutral as well, just have it be sided with the extra? Interesting.
So does the bodyguard kill attackers/arsonist? And does he die in the process? Can he be healed?
In the case of the arsonist, he would be doused instead. In the case of a vigilante he would take shot instead. The attacker (vig) & the bodyguard both die. Can NOT be healed.
Are doctor and target informed of anything upon successful healing? (might want to make this a no if you do what I posted below...)
Interesting recommendation. However I would still like to implement the Extra not knowing who he is. That way you can trust no one, not even yourself. The extra can end up being power roles mind you. As for a doctor receiving heal notification, the only way to avoid an "accidental" death would be a healing. So if there was no death that night, it would be a successful healing. (according to the rules so far)

Optional alternative you might want to consider to make it less random, more reliant on clever play and less on lucky night actions (and more WIFOM/more fun/more logic/more scumhunting/more rewarding to play :p):
Extra knows who he is, and submits an order of accidents for all the other players on night 1. Host cuts Pariahs and Neutral from the list, making the actual order.

This way the Extra could make the players he considers to be a threat die first, or he could leave a few alive longer on purpose because "The Extra would never let Damus live this long! Damus must be scum!"

If someone on his list is skipped, the Extra will be able to figure out who the pariahs/the neutral are. But if a doctor successfully heals someone, the Extra will be missing information.

Thanks for the reply Bork ^.^ I always love to hear your feedback. Also I will be doing a re-evaluation of this when I get a shot. It was a kind of the spur of the moment completion xD

BorkBot
April 11th, 2013, 10:10 AM
As for a doctor receiving heal notification, the only way to avoid an "accidental" death would be a healing. So if there was no death that night, it would be a successful healing. (according to the rules so far)
It was mostly for the target if you decided to make the Extra know who he is.

Then townies won't blurt out "HAI THX FOR THE HEAL DOC"

Which would leave the extra guessing WHO was healed, because someone might have been skipped on his list because they're no classmate :p

Blazer
April 11th, 2013, 10:14 AM
It was mostly for the target if you decided to make the Extra know who he is.

Then townies won't blurt out "HAI THX FOR THE HEAL DOC"

Which would leave the extra guessing WHO was healed, because someone might have been skipped on his list because they're no classmate :p

Hehehehe. If only if only. I would really like to stick to the unknown extra though xD
I still might end up changing quite a bit though. Let me know if you get any other ideas. I will try and get a re-evaluated version posted by tonight.

BorkBot
April 11th, 2013, 10:58 AM
If you want to keep the hidden extra (and make the amnesiac remain evil neutral), you could also let the neutral decide the order in which accidents will happen, since he knows he's anti-town already anyway.

Might be a bit uber if the evil neutral is an arsonist though.

Cryptonic
April 12th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Sorry, I can't ask many questions on this one as imgur doesn't show up for me.

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 08:08 AM
Setup (http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s614/AggieBlazer/S-FMAnother_zps48a233b5.png)

BorkBot
April 12th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Why did you decide to put the setup in an image? I find it pretty difficult to read unless I make my window really large. That's not even possible if you're on a laptop.

Cryptonic
April 12th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Why did you decide to put the setup in an image? I find it pretty difficult to read unless I make my window really large. That's not even possible if you're on a laptop.

lol, ctrl+scroll up doesn't work? :O

ika
April 12th, 2013, 09:17 AM

i can read it fine on a laptop btw. like damus said if it doesnt come up you can ctl click ot right click

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 09:40 AM

I am on a laptop O.o I made it on a laptop o.O

(going to post new stuff after work. will leave off of image if easier for you bork :P)

BorkBot
April 12th, 2013, 10:27 AM
lol, ctrl+scroll up doesn't work? :O

Makes it smaller (sidebar etc gets larger, but the post width is made smaller to compensate and the image scales down with it).

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 10:46 AM
IT is small, Blazer. :P
But it looks cools as shit. xD

How old is your laptop, borkbot?

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 10:52 AM
This should help100981009910100

Cryptonic
April 12th, 2013, 10:56 AM
This should help100981009910100

idk about bork, but it helps me :>
Edit: NVM, doesn't help, it's just a big blur lmao :P

BorkBot
April 12th, 2013, 11:32 AM

What does age have to do with it? :p

It's 15 inch.

+ I don't like using my browser fullscreen (usually around 70% so I can easily switch between FF and other windows)

Thanks for the images.. size is better, but they're blurry, as Crypt says.

I CAN read the images, but it's somewhat tiring to the eyes.

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I knew they were blurry, but I figured the bigger would be better.
They seemed legible. xD

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:21 PM

I will ignore the initial comment.
Thank you for the complement. :P

Perhaps it's because my resolution is different than yours.

New info will be posted shortly.

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:25 PM
I can see it fine. :P
But it is small, still. xD

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:26 PM
I can see it fine. :P
But it is small, still. xD

....Well it's your fault it's so small.

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:27 PM
....Well it's your fault it's so small.

I made the picture?
:o

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:42 PM
I made the picture?
:o

You couldn't make it bigger ;D

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:47 PM
You couldn't make it bigger ;D

I already made the sections bigger.
lol

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:48 PM
I already made the sections bigger.
lol

Looks fine on my screen :P I will enlarge it while getting rid of the blur.

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:52 PM
One (http://i.imgur.com/a6w9bgO.png)
Two (http://i.imgur.com/gfGkkzL.png)
Three (http://i.imgur.com/RzWJuvP.png)

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Cryptonic probably still can't see imgur. :P

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Cryptonic probably still can't see imgur. :P

Fack! I forgot about that.
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s614/AggieBlazer/1_zps894e5eae.png
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s614/AggieBlazer/2_zps9bd75fd9.png
http://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s614/AggieBlazer/3_zps6e0369d0.png

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Just incase. lol

ohok

Blazer
April 12th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Hey, it's not blurry! Upgrades!

creedkingsx
April 12th, 2013, 11:59 PM
I just downloaded yours and uploaded them here. xD

CmG
April 13th, 2013, 12:09 AM
Just lych the female teacher! There is your extra! GG no re!

Anyways this shiat is too randumz for meeeh and only 10 players? The Jailor should probably be able to jail at lynch days as well. Because of the nature of the setup. Even if you won't field one at least let it look like it's a possibility ;)

Blazer
April 13th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Just lych the female teacher! There is your extra! GG no re!

Anyways this shiat is too randumz for meeeh and only 10 players? The Jailor should probably be able to jail at lynch days as well. Because of the nature of the setup. Even if you won't field one at least let it look like it's a possibility ;)

Hmm I originally had it to where it could jail but not execute...hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm. For what roles I will use, well lets just say I might end up balancing all of them and then randomizing xD

If you all really feel it is too random I can think of some way around that. :/

BorkBot
April 13th, 2013, 09:29 AM
I do think there's too much randomness in it.

It doesn't have to be completely without random rolls, but too many of them will mean players just lose control of the game and then they might as well just do their night actions and wait and see what happens, without really trying (because trying is probably going to be in vain anyway since everything is so unpredictable). Protective roles can't even change their target's fate by saving them, it's just delaying the inevitable.

louiswill
April 15th, 2013, 09:31 PM
question: the extra has to watch all pharias die right?

And when will this sign up avaliable?

Blazer
April 16th, 2013, 08:49 AM
question: the extra has to watch all pharias die right?

And when will this sign up avaliable?

Incorrect. Just the players in green.

Sign-ups will be open if this is approved. Also once I'm done making adjustments.

Cryptonic
April 20th, 2013, 08:48 AM
If the classmates and the evil neutral are died, and it's x2 Pariah vs The Extra, does the game end w/ The Extra win?
Because the Pariah can lynch, but The Extra's win condition is only to kill the classmates.

Blazer
April 20th, 2013, 04:39 PM
If the classmates and the evil neutral are died, and it's x2 Pariah vs The Extra, does the game end w/ The Extra win?
Because the Pariah can lynch, but The Extra's win condition is only to kill the classmates.

Correct. The extra would win.

BorkBot
April 20th, 2013, 09:24 PM
What if the Evil Neutral is still alive? Does the game still end when the Extra's win condition is met, but the Pariahs still live?

Any indication of when you're going to finish making your adjustments?

Blazer
April 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
What if the Evil Neutral is still alive? Does the game still end when the Extra's win condition is met, but the Pariahs still live?

Any indication of when you're going to finish making your adjustments?

The Extra would win and the game would end.
As for adjustments, it will probably have to wait until after finals now. Which will be going on the next week. Sorry :/

Titus
April 27th, 2013, 08:15 PM
How would the extra find out about their win condition? Are they "randomly told" at some point.

/sign

Cryptonic
April 27th, 2013, 09:29 PM
How would the extra find out about their win condition? Are they "randomly told" at some point.

/sign

they aren't told about their win condition until the win or the pariahs inform them. the point is that The Extra will think they are town the entire game.

Blazer
September 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Working on this again ^.^ expect a finished product soon™.
(i know i have one in the que so don't worry about this one for now)

Blazer
September 27th, 2013, 10:14 AM
If I make each player submit a list of players that they would kill as the "extra" and then use that for the predetermined deaths, would you think that would be better? That way the player can get a hint at if they are the Extra or not. As the nights go on, more of the list in their order will be completed and can pretty much assume they are the extra (when others will know they are NOT the extra)

Edit: Naturally the Neutral and the Pariah's will be omitted from the list. The list would be given on Night 1 and would determine the deaths from then on. This way the extra can still help town a bit (since not sure if extra) and the town might help the extra a bit (since they can't trust they aren't extra until their target doesn't die)

Apocist
October 2nd, 2013, 07:43 AM
If I make each player submit a list of players that they would kill as the "extra" and then use that for the predetermined deaths, would you think that would be better? That way the player can get a hint at if they are the Extra or not. As the nights go on, more of the list in their order will be completed and can pretty much assume they are the extra (when others will know they are NOT the extra)

Apo is curious and does not understand.

Blazer
October 2nd, 2013, 07:58 AM
Apo is curious and does not understand.

Ok so each player has the chance of being the extra. (The extra is disguised as a towny and do not know they are the extra) The purpose of each player submitting a list for who they would kill after Day 1 is to help them figure out if they are the extra or not. The neutrals will be removed from the list and only the townies will remain. As days go by, kills will occur and the player can see if the people on their list start to die. That will help them figure out if they want to help the town or hurt the town. (the extra CAN be a PR mind you)

I know it's not much, but I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the Extra from knowing that he/she is the extra while letting the players try to figure out who is the extra. (and give the extra a shake at winning) Naturally I will have to edit the rules on the special mechanics.

The idea that I think of is this: since anyone in the town can be the extra, the town won't trust each other as easily and possibly make the most pro-town actions just in case they are the extra. Until they are able to confidently determine that they are/ are not the extra the actions might make for some interesting events.

Apocist
October 2nd, 2013, 09:22 AM
Well I've seen the anime.... I just honestly have no clue how this kinda setup would turn out... I mean... Your the enemy....but you don't know it.... Sounds great.

Blazer
October 2nd, 2013, 09:31 AM
Well I've seen the anime.... I just honestly have no clue how this kinda setup would turn out... I mean... Your the enemy....but you don't know it.... Sounds great.

I'm hoping it would turn out well...is that a "great" with sarcasm? T.T ♥

yeah if you have an idea on how to keep the extra true to the anime (like now knowing who it is) while being fun, please let me know.

Sen
October 2nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
This looks entertaining. ^.^

Apocist
October 2nd, 2013, 08:08 PM
What dies the nurse's infect do?

What does pariah 2 do?

The biggest threat seems to be the pariah 1 to the extra.

Apocist
October 2nd, 2013, 10:21 PM
Apo still doesn't underwhy the would have to make a list of players that could be the dead one. Don't they do this during daychat anyways?

Blazer
October 3rd, 2013, 08:48 AM
What dies the nurse's infect do?

What does pariah 2 do?

The biggest threat seems to be the pariah 1 to the extra.

The nurse will inject someone with adrenaline and allow them to use their night action twice the next night.

I believe my initial intent was to have the Pariahs share a night chat..but I don't see a record of that on here..The second Pariah is just aligned with the first. (Team of neutrals) Not sure if I will implement that now or not.

Possibly.

Apo still doesn't underwhy the would have to make a list of players that could be the dead one. Don't they do this during daychat anyways?

I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence. I was talking about having everyone give me a list of people they would kill if they were the extra. I would then use this list to kill off the classmates.

Apocist
October 3rd, 2013, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence. I was talking about having everyone give me a list of people they would kill if they were the extra. I would then use this list to kill off the classmates.

Oh and the list of classmates is just the names in the show? Because giving the players the choice to kill other players would just be silly

Blazer
October 3rd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Oh and the list of classmates is just the names in the show? Because giving the players the choice to kill other players would just be silly

It's not just silly fewl. The players would PM me a list of who (the players participating) they would kill. I would use the list given to me from the extra and go down in the order they were listed. (removing the pariahs and the neutral ofc)

This would help the townies gain confidence that they are not the extra and would help the extra start to figure out who they are. This will allow for the "town trust" to slowly be restored and the extra to stop helping the town.

Cryptonic
October 3rd, 2013, 11:45 AM
The good part about the lists is that if everyone was asked to post their lists day 1 to eachother, they would ALL lie, because they don't know if they're scum or not

Blazer
October 3rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
The good part about the lists is that if everyone was asked to post their lists day 1 to eachother, they would ALL lie, because they don't know if they're scum or not

And that is the mechanism I would like to keep and experiment with :D

The thing is that even if scum hunting takes while for the extra, there is only 1 of him. He will be hard to find but easy to eliminate. I'm not entirely sure what my plans were for the Pariah's, I think it was something along the lines of "help the town" but the town might suspect you. I first thought that maybe there was supposed to be a night chat, but now I don't think so. I'm not sure if I will go with each of them knowing each other's identity or simply make them town that do not inhibit "the extra's" win condition.

OFC i could always go back and edit it..

Blazer
October 5th, 2013, 04:27 PM
** UPDATES**
Special Mechanics Cont.
Doctor: may self target.
The Extra Deaths: Will be determined by the lists given to me by the players. In the case of a doctor heal, the player that was targeted will be saved and I will continue down the list. If I happen to reach the bottom of the list with classmates still alive, I will go back down the list.
The Extra: will appear as such in the graveyard. Death will result in the school being "accident free".

ika
October 5th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Gets doctor, always targets self.

Need to restrict to to not allow an abuse of that

Blazer
October 5th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Gets doctor, always targets self.

Need to restrict to to not allow an abuse of that

You completely missed the point of me allowing him to do that.

Apocist
October 6th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Doctor not dieing also makes him look suspicious as well, but essentially town can never lose as long as Doc is never lynched.

Blazer
October 6th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Doctor not dieing also makes him look suspicious as well, but essentially town can never lose as long as Doc is never lynched.

If there is a doctor and he self targets, he will only be protecting himself and this can hurt or help the town. Don't forget a Jailor, Bus Driver, Jester, Arsonist, or Witch could lead to his demise. (Not to mention the Doctor could be the extra)

Apocist
October 6th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Not like being doc helps extra too much, since they are night invul anyways

Blazer
October 7th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Not like being doc helps extra too much, since they are night invul anyways

Perhaps, but remember who is hosting ^.^ anything is possible.

Apocist
October 7th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Oh.... Yeeeeaahh, Apo can remember Blaz's games