PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Game Stopped?

SnipingHobo
August 23rd, 2011, 10:15 PM
This is the first time I have encountered this: midway during Day 1 (After Night 1), as the voting session started, no one was able to type or vote. The chat box simply stopped updating messages; we could not communicate. Also, the voting was bugged: no one's count was being increased even if he was voted against. The reason that I know people were indeed being voted is because of the brief moment where the voted's name flashes white: people must have noticed this bug and started to spam the vote button and therefore names were continuously being flashed white.

As the countdown to the end of day 1 elapsed, the screen blackened and the message "It is too late to countinue the forum." popped up, and then the game seemed to have completly stopped, atleast for me.

IT WAS NOT A STARCRAFT 2 CRASH: I was still able to interact with the game, and even the spam filter appeared functionnal (refer to the screenshot). After a few minutes on that screen, someone left and I was notified of this because the text appeared on my screen. Weirdly enough, this only happened for one leaver. I even waited over 15 minutes on that screen, and no other leaver messages appeared; I am guessing most of the people must have left by then... In fact, I even posted this with my starcraft 2 alt+tabbed while in the same game, on the same screen.

Very bizzare...

fred
August 23rd, 2011, 10:23 PM
Game's fixed.