PDA

View Full Version : Modern : Total War ( Imperivm)

Gzz
April 3rd, 2013, 03:44 AM
Map 9955

For the start, you choose three territories, you spend your starting 10 production points on the starting armies and buildings and, of course, you will need to write a background for your nation.

Movement : you can move an infinite number of armies/fleets as long you move it to a near territory, and it's on the land ( unless the land units are on a transport or the Infantry is on a Helicopter Squad ).

Attack : Each unit has his own stat about how many dieces to roll in attack and defense ( if the "0" is on the stat, it means that doesen't attack/defend).
When someone attacks, I will place a map of the region ( self-made, of course) where the two ( or more, in most extreme cases)armies attack : thwn the invovled parts will place their units on the layer according to the terrain, send me via pmthe move orders of their units... then it's in the hands of the dices and the tatics. The standard modifiers are this :
River : The Armoured Divisions get a -2 when attacking THROUGHT a river, the Infantry and the Cavalary cannot go over it and the rest ignore it.
Hill : The Infantry get +2 when defending, the Artillery gets a +2 when attacking and the rest of the untis are unaffected.
Forest/Jungle : the Infatry get a +3, regardless if attacking or defending, the Armoured Diviosions cannot go over it, the rest is unaffected.
Mountain/Canoyon/Other : unpassable for everyone.
Superweapons : for the cost of 15 production points, a player can use a superweapon on a region : that region gets a special map for attack when invaded, every building in the region is destroyed and half of hte armies in the region is destroyed; however, the region itself doesen't produce anything for the next two turns.

Diplomacy : Well, pretty much self-explanatory, no limits in it but that both parts must agree.

Unit Creation : each territory, unless specified or is a crossroads (which gives 5 points Production and marked by a purple dot on the territory), it gives 2 Production points, usable for the creation of armies, cities, or commercil bases. The city cost 3 points and give a free Basic Infantry units and two production points each turn, the commercial base costs 7 production points and gives 4 each turn and cannot be destroyed (unlike the armies and city), so when you lose a territory, the commercial base in it is took by the enemy. The accumulated points are NOT lost at the end of the turn.
The units are:
Basic Infantry : Attack 1 Defense 1 Cost 1
Elite Infantry : Defence 2 Defence 2 Cost 1 Only in the initial territories (can only be produced in the territories held right from' the beginning of the game)
Anti-aircraft machine gun: Attack 1 Defense 1 Cost 1 anti-aircraft (can attack air units)
SAM: Attack 2 Defense 2 Cost 3 anti-aircraft
Cavalry Division: Attack 1 Defense 2 Cost 2
Light Armored Division: Defence 2 Defence 2 Cost 2
Medium Armoured Division : Attack 3 Defense 2 Cost 3
Heavy Armored Division: Attack 5 Defense 3 Cost 6
Light Artillery: 2 Attack 1 Defense 3 Cost
Heavy Artillery: Attack 1 Defense 5 Cost 4
Fighter: Attack 1 Defense 1 Cost 3 anti-aircraft, Airplane (can only be attacked by anti-aircraft units)
Reaction Fighter : Attack 2 Defense 2 Cost 4 anti-aircraft, Airplane
Bomber: Attack 4 Defense 0 Cost 4 Airplane
Helicopter team: Attack 2 Defense 2 Cost 2 Air Transport (may carry infantry units over a neutral or hostile territory without flak)
Destroyer: Attack 1 Defense 1 Cost 2 antiaircraft
Cruiser: 3 Attack 2 Defense Cost 3
Battleship: Attack 3 Defense 2 Cost 3
Transportn: Attack 0 Defense 0 Cost 2 Maritime transport (can carry up to 4 units of land through the sea).

Unique Units : once a background is created, I will create a Unique Unit for everyone. It isn't needed a book for hav a decent Unique Unit, but more the background is good, more the Unique unit will be so.

Research : Search: Each turn, you have to spend at least one point prdozione research (if you want you can spend more): every twenty points spent on production, a new technology is discovered: send me the background of 'units / infrastructure (at your choice) that you want to create and I will do the stats, the 'units / infrastructure will be added to the list of units / infrastructure.

Events : At the start of each turn, I will assign to everyone an event, that can be good or bad and variating from Conscription Boom to Alien Artifact Discovered.

Nick
April 3rd, 2013, 05:55 AM
Starting territories: Fujian, Jiangnan, Shandong
Background: Chinese and stuff...
Armies: 2 Fujian Elite, 2 Jiangnan Elite, 4 Shandong Elite, 1 East China Sea Transport

Admiral
April 10th, 2013, 05:25 AM
I'll take Texas, Siberia and of course the Indian Ocean.

I will begin the research stage on Metal Gear Rex and spend the remaining 3 points of a Battleship for Siberia.

Gzz
April 11th, 2013, 04:26 AM
I'll take Texas, Siberia and of course the Indian Ocean.

I will begin the research stage on Metal Gear Rex and spend the remaining 3 points of a Battleship for Siberia.
Fuck off

Admiral
April 11th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Fuck off

Don't get mad that I took the good spots.

Gzz
April 11th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Don't get mad that I took the good spots.

Sir, you have wrong idea aout how this game is played... I suggest to come back when your brain cells will grew again... whic is NEVER

Admiral
April 12th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Is it turn two yet? I need to hurry and move on to the development stage of Metal Gear Rex and then conquer Alaska.

Gzz
April 12th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Is it turn two yet? I need to hurry and move on to the development stage of Metal Gear Rex and then conquer Alaska.

IT DIDN'T EVEN STARTED, YOU RETARD !

Admiral
April 18th, 2013, 12:17 PM
IT DIDN'T EVEN STARTED, YOU RETARD !

Well when does it started?

Gzz
April 21st, 2013, 03:32 AM
Well when does it started?

If other people join, then...

Hypersniper
May 31st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Ok I'll play
Territories: England Scotland Ireland
Background:the uks navy has grown tremendously through the past years making it 1 of the powerfulest navy's in the world and is working on a heavy ship capable of a 8 unit transport heavy Sam turret and a large long ranges missle bay however the cost of the ship is unfourtantly made it very expensive and slow.
Army's/cities: city in England,a transport in England,a AA in Scotland,a elite infranty in England and a battleship on the Irish shores.

Hypersniper
May 31st, 2013, 05:28 PM
Admaral u obv do t don't what ur saying or doing read or ur just trolling

Gzz
May 31st, 2013, 09:27 PM
You are trying to wake up a dead horse, Hypersniper...

Hypersniper
June 1st, 2013, 05:17 AM
You are trying to wake up a dead horse, Hypersniper...

lololol

Hypersniper
June 1st, 2013, 11:59 AM
so how many people till start 4 or more i think 4 is enough but yeah