PDA

View Full Version : SC2 Mafia Clan sub forum?

Burnt Eskimo
March 31st, 2013, 04:09 PM
Does anyone else think it would be pretty cool to have a subforum dedicated just to the clans of mafia?

Like, peener, corleone, clanez, banned....I cant remember any more. However you could have a set place for members to discuss and set up games vs other clans and just talk. It would be really cool to have private forums for each clan but I doubt you guys want to implement that.

Also this way people can have a post they can send new people in their clan so they can understand all the rules. For example, Corleones rules -

1. No casuals
2. Pauses are a privilege and should be used with respect
3. You must have a personal recommendation from a well known player in the community
4. Obey all officers or face warning/kick
5. Do not associate with members of the fake Corleone clan. They are just trying to sully our reputation by being bad players. Always call out a fake Corleone member.
6. If in a game with Landstander, try to kill him first. He usually names himself landstander because of his huge ego. Don't gamethrow though, that's bad.

Moderators, what are your thoughts on this idea? I think it would be pretty neat

Damus_Graves
March 31st, 2013, 04:11 PM
Does anyone else think it would be pretty cool to have a subforum dedicated just to the clans of mafia?

Like, peener, corleone, clanez....I cant remember any more. However you could have a set place for members to discuss and set up games vs other clans and just talk. It would be really cool to have private forums for each clan but I doubt you guys want to implement that.

Also this way people can have a post they can send new people in their clan so they can understand all the rules. For example, Corleones rules -

1. No casuals
2. Pauses are a privilege and should be used with respect
3. You must have a personal recommendation from a well known player in the community
5. Do not associate with members of the fake Corleone clan. They are just trying to sully our reputation by being bad players. Always call out a fake Corleone member.
6. If in a game with Landstander, try to kill him first. He usually names himself landstander because of his huge ego. Don't gamethrow though, that's bad.

Moderators, what are your thoughts on this idea? I think it would be pretty neat

1. No casuals

^

These make this suggestion seem trolly, with a lack of any serious desposition, and overtly an unattractive suggestion.

Admiral
March 31st, 2013, 04:15 PM
Don't forget the [Banned] clan.

Burnt Eskimo
March 31st, 2013, 04:20 PM
^

These make this suggestion seem trolly, with a lack of any serious desposition, and overtly an unattractive suggestion.
Well if you ignore the 'trolly' part it actually is a good suggestion. I was just giving an example of what my clans rules would be. It was irrelevant to the actual topic of a sub forum for clans.

@Admiral, of course how did i forget. Will edit

Raptorblaze
March 31st, 2013, 04:22 PM
OP set own suggestion as accepted, suggestion is also obviously trolly and therefore has been rejected.