PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Paintball Mafia Signups

clementine
March 22nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Paintball Mafia

Fame. Glory. Survival.

You’re in the paintball fight of the century. Kill or be killed before your fate is decided for you. Who can distinguish between friend and foe!?

Role list:
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Win Conditions:
Killing Neutral(s): Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the Magenta Town Faction, the Yellow Town Faction, and the Mafia AND survive until the end to win.
Cyan Town Faction: Eliminate the Magenta Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Yellow Town Faction: Eliminate the Cyan Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Magenta Town Faction: Eliminate the Yellow Town Faction, the killing neutral(s), and the mafia AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.
Mafia: Eliminate the town factions and the killing neutral(s) AND have at least one member of your faction survive until the end to win.

Rules:
Day 1 no lynch start.
Days/Nights: 24 h/24 h

All night actions must be PM’ed to the host at least 1 hour before night ends or they will not be accepted and your action will be skipped.
Editing posts is NOT allowed.
Videos and images are NOT allowed except for last wills.
No outside discussion is allowed.
No death notes are allowed.
Last wills are allowed.
Cause of death will be explicitly revealed.

Lynch votes must be posted in bolded red text like –vote clementine
I will be manually keeping a vote tally and determining who is lynched.
Day will not end early once someone has been hammered but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player(s) with the most votes will be lynched.

Quoting PM’s is allowed, as all role cards and possible feedback will be posted and available.
Lying about game mechanics is allowed. Questions about the setup will not be responded to unless they are posted in green.
Players who fail to post or submit night actions will be warned and replaced at the discretion of the host.

Link to full setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16796-S-FM-Paintball-Mafia

Signups:
1. Slaol
2. creedkingsx
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Gingerape
5. Numbertwo
6. Nicole
7. Fatalis
8. jr4life24
9. Glip
10. CmG
11. AppleyNO
12. Blazer
13. Gerik

Reserves:
1. Damus_Graves
2. Noctiz
3. Orpz

Observers:
1. ika

Estimated start time: Monday evening EST
Check back later for an official Wolfram Alpha link.

TheDarkestLight
March 22nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
/sign

Gingerape
March 22nd, 2013, 11:16 PM
/sign <3

Numbertwo
March 22nd, 2013, 11:57 PM
/sign

Nicole
March 23rd, 2013, 12:55 AM
/sine

Fatalis
March 23rd, 2013, 05:19 AM
/sign

Jr4life24
March 23rd, 2013, 11:13 AM
/sign

So this is kind of like a 5 team game? Or can 1 team not appear in the setup

ika
March 23rd, 2013, 11:20 AM
can i /observe? i love seeing the random any setups like these

clementine
March 23rd, 2013, 12:15 PM
/sign

So this is kind of like a 5 team game? Or can 1 team not appear in the setup

Any of the teams could not appear in the setup. It's a mystery!!

can i /observe? i love seeing the random any setups like these

I'll allow this if you agree to help with some of the rp :P

Damus_Graves
March 23rd, 2013, 12:16 PM
/reserve

Glip
March 23rd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Any of the teams could not appear in the setup. It's a mystery!!

Why have a "Mafia" and 3 different color "Towns"? Why not just, e.g., Red Team/Blue Team/Green Team?

Oh and /sign

ika
March 23rd, 2013, 12:18 PM

i will just need night time results and actions. just be aware that due to work and school i might not be able to make rp every time so it might be delayed to when i get to make it but i can do my best. if you want an into rp i will need a copy of the role list

clementine
March 23rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Why have a "Mafia" and 3 different color "Towns"? Why not just, e.g., Red Team/Blue Team/Green Team?

Oh and /sign

Because WIFOM.

i will just need night time results and actions. just be aware that due to work and school i might not be able to make rp every time so it might be delayed to when i get to make it but i can do my best. if you want an into rp i will need a copy of the role list

You'll get access to the role list/night actions when I set up the observer chat. And no worries! I just know that you like writing rp :)

ika
March 23rd, 2013, 12:29 PM
You'll get access to the role list/night actions when I set up the observer chat. And no worries! I just know that you like writing rp :)

i do. but i also encourage the host and players send me rp if they want to help me with it.

Blazer
March 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Hope your game goes well Clementine! :D

NoctiZ
March 23rd, 2013, 12:34 PM
/reserve

clementine
March 23rd, 2013, 12:36 PM
Hope your game goes well Clementine! :D

Aww thanks Blazer :]

Blazer
March 23rd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Aww thanks Blazer :]
I miss you :'( ♥

CmG
March 23rd, 2013, 08:28 PM
/sign

AppleyNO
March 23rd, 2013, 09:09 PM
/sign

Blazer
March 23rd, 2013, 09:39 PM
/sign but might have to unsign

Gerik
March 23rd, 2013, 10:52 PM
/slaol

clementine
March 24th, 2013, 07:11 AM
You can keep signing; the game will likely start towards the end of the week to give some of the current games a little time to finish up.

BorkBot
March 24th, 2013, 07:53 AM
Please try to start it well before Rocshi's if possible :smile:

(S-FM: What is already done, they're just discussing it, and jester king is pretty far along)

clementine
March 24th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Please try to start it well before Rocshi's if possible :smile:

(S-FM: What is already done, they're just discussing it, and jester king is pretty far along)

Hmm ok. I received a few conditional signs that said that a later start is better, so I might have to wait for a few more signs in case those people need to cancel.

BorkBot
March 24th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Another thing to consider is that the MFM poll will conclude on Saturday next week. I'm not sure what arrangements you've made with Gerik if you win, but I can imagine you'd not want to manage 2 games at the same time.

I would /sign or /reserve to help you out, but I know the setup ;)

clementine
March 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Things have been sorted out and this game will start tomorrow. Expect to receive role cards and an official Wolfram Alpha start time sometime this evening.

Blazer
March 24th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Another thing to consider is that the MFM poll will conclude on Saturday next week. I'm not sure what arrangements you've made with Gerik if you win, but I can imagine you'd not want to manage 2 games at the same time.

I would /sign or /reserve to help you out, but I know the setup ;)

I want to play with you :3

Orpz
March 24th, 2013, 01:31 PM
If it's not too late, I'd like to /reserve