PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Jester King

ika
March 14th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Link to setup

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17445-S-FM-Jester-King

Sign-up
1. Damus_Graves (screw meta i use logic)
2. Slaol (now signed)
3. orpz (trying to pre meta)
4. gerik (the confused one)
5. thedarkestlight (made me a cow pie)
6. bunny (made me die in Boom Town)
7. cryptonic (signs in blood)
8. creedkingsx (says hallo)
9. Therealslimshady (the shady one)

resrves
1. titius (presigned)
2. NoticZ (reserve)
3. Mintberry crunch (little to late to sign)

After it fills up with signs i will give it 48 hrs for resrves if there are none then game begins

Gerik
March 14th, 2013, 02:38 PM
When is this starting?

Slaol
March 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM
When is this starting?

This.

/sure

ika
March 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM
When is this starting?

After it fills up with signs i will give it 48 hrs for resrves if there are none then game begins

Slaol
March 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM
/sure

^^

Orpz
March 14th, 2013, 03:41 PM
/sign,

-prefer Shitizen

Have a lot of stuff going on so idk if I can truly focus on the game if I was an important role. Will definitely try to win if I do happen to get a Power Role/scum though

Slaol
March 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM
/sign,

-prefer Shitizen

Have a lot of stuff going on so idk if I can truly focus on the game if I was an important role. Will definitely try to win if I do happen to get a Power Role/scum though

Metametametametameta

Orpz
March 14th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Metametametametameta

I've played with Ika before so I know he'll honor my request.
PREGAME WIFOM

ika
March 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM
/sign,

-prefer Shitizen

*makes sure orpz is ineliglbe for mpv*

got it

ika
March 14th, 2013, 03:47 PM
@gerick are you /signed as well?

Gerik
March 14th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Sure. I'm curious to see how well I do while I'm playing multiple fms at once.

/sign

Gerik
March 14th, 2013, 04:58 PM
4. gerik (multible m-fm)

lolwut

ika
March 14th, 2013, 05:13 PM
lolwut

me just being me. :). it suppose to spell multiple but im lazy like that. but now you are the confused one. if you would like somethign specfic i can put it in

TheDarkestLight
March 14th, 2013, 05:36 PM
/sign

I made you a pie, but it came from a cow.

Gerik
March 14th, 2013, 05:37 PM
me just being me. :). it suppose to spell multiple but im lazy like that. but now you are the confused one. if you would like somethign specfic i can put it in

lol, 'the confused one' is fine.

Bunny
March 14th, 2013, 05:38 PM
/sign

Cryptonic
March 14th, 2013, 08:12 PM
/sign in blood like a champ

creedkingsx
/hallo

Cryptonic
/hallo

OMG POSTED AT THE SAME SECOND!
I didn't have to review my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one

creedkingsx
March 14th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Neither did I. lol

TheRealSlimShady
March 17th, 2013, 12:09 AM
/sign please. Im from scumafia and have come here.

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:11 PM
ok seeing how the main fm is coming to a close, and certin events are going on i will be starting this soon. i just need to set up the night chats for king.

Does anyone want dead chat btw if so i can attempt to make it but im new to making the night chats and everything.

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I will give it about 12-24 hrs then roles will go out. I will start the thread at day one no lynch. it will last 24 hrs

Orpz
March 17th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Most people signed here are already in an FM so you should give it about half a week until more people die or the game ends

Titus
March 17th, 2013, 05:14 PM
ika, if you do start faster, start your game at night of the current FM. Then the two would toggle back and forth at least.

Slaol
March 17th, 2013, 05:15 PM
ok seeing how the main fm is coming to a close, and certin events are going on i will be starting this soon. i just need to set up the night chats for king.

Does anyone want dead chat btw if so i can attempt to make it but im new to making the night chats and everything.

Just do an observers thread and let the dead hang out in there.

Most people signed here are already in an FM so you should give it about half a week until more people die or the game ends

This is mostly a copy/paste roster from my game.

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:18 PM

understand. its just that some ppl have a deadline for some events...

when slous starts reaching a conclusion i will start mine. for now i will contiune to fiddle around on the chats and see if i can figure it out

@titus good idea. i will wait for slous next day and when his night reaches depedning if i am on or not will decide if i send out. if i miss too much of night fream i will have to delay it

@sloul ya it pretty much is thats why titus idea works quite well. btw i might need your help doing my chat rooms. i can refer to our observer chat but i might be pm you or posting on there for help on some things as i set it up

Titus
March 17th, 2013, 05:20 PM
*cough* I am one of those. I'm getting married on the seventh of April.

I suppose I will go to /reserve.

Slaol
March 17th, 2013, 05:23 PM
@sloul ya it pretty much is thats why titus idea works quite well. btw i might need your help doing my chat rooms. i can refer to our observer chat but i might be pm you or posting on there for help on some things as i set it up

i will answer what i can

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:25 PM
*cough* I am one of those. I'm getting married on the seventh of April.

I suppose I will go to /reserve.

very well. i was hoping to have you in the game

Titus
March 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Me too and if it works great. If we can start soon, given the size, it would probably be done by then. That's why I'm going to reserve. :) I'll just fill in for no one if it starts fast enough.

Damus_Graves
March 17th, 2013, 05:29 PM
/reserve

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Me too and if it works great. If we can start soon, given the size, it would probably be done by then. That's why I'm going to reserve. :) I'll just fill in for no one if it starts fast enough.

if slous happens to end early or goes fast, ill put you back in sign if none sign up during the timeframe

@creed if you are reading this you dont mind may i do mine first? it will be my first hosting

@damus you were one of the other player i wanted to see in this

NoctiZ
March 17th, 2013, 05:41 PM
/reserve

Damus_Graves
March 17th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I have seen the top slot within the sign up has gone rather unfilled. If there is no other players whom have signed before myself and the blank spot is not a teasing mistake I would wish to sign up for this particularly and potentially interesting game.
Also I would wish to ask of you to give me the role of Jester King as I find myself hoping to bombard the minds of the other players with my tactics of misinformation.

If at all possible, /sign

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:46 PM
I have seen the top slot within the sign up has gone rather unfilled. If there is no other players whom have signed before myself and the blank spot is not a teasing mistake I would wish to sign up for this particularly and potentially interesting game.
Also I would wish to ask of you to give me the role of Jester King as I find myself hoping to bombard the minds of the other players with my tactics of misinformation.

If at all possible, /sign

titus went to resrve she was origanly pre-signed. but due to her wedding plans she is now a resrve. i will be distubuting roles when sloaus n2 comes into play. i will let his day take commence and then open mine when his night comes.

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:47 PM
titus is this ok with you? that damus takes your spot?

Damus_Graves
March 17th, 2013, 05:48 PM
You remarks of other players amuses me, as well as does my own.

Titus
March 17th, 2013, 05:50 PM
That's fine. :) I'll just wait in the wings. I'm not offended at all. If I don't get to fill in, then I'm sure you will host another one.

ika
March 17th, 2013, 05:52 PM
That's fine. :) I'll just wait in the wings. I'm not offended at all. If I don't get to fill in, then I'm sure you will host another one.

yes i do have an idea for a new one but it accualy quite diffrent from this one. but it would be an intresting game, i will porbally set it up later in the fourm

ika
March 17th, 2013, 07:11 PM
I will start mine when slous night begins (that is if im awake) i will be passing out role card and then it begins

Slaol
March 17th, 2013, 07:14 PM
my day ends at 8pm tomorrow. your night cahts and stuff working?

ika
March 17th, 2013, 07:17 PM
my day ends at 8pm tomorrow. your night cahts and stuff working?

yes i think i have king set up where he can only see his own. i will make the dead chat accounts as the game goes on. took a little fiddling around but it seemed to work. worst case senario is that i screw up with jester, they see dead chat and reveal. i can just redo it or replace if that happens

ika
March 17th, 2013, 07:18 PM
what time is it for you? i have it as 9:18 pm. i jsut want to make sure that we have a time sync up

Slaol
March 17th, 2013, 07:20 PM
what time is it for you? i have it as 9:18 pm. i jsut want to make sure that we have a time sync up

oh yes, same time zone

ika
March 17th, 2013, 07:33 PM
oh yes, same time zone

ok good i will be on at that time to get game going. i will hand out role card prob about 15-30 mins early prior to starting

Jim
March 17th, 2013, 08:49 PM
/sign