PDA

View Full Version : S-FM : Small Round [Signup]

Cryptonic
March 6th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Setup Located Here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/17795-S-FM-Small-Round?p=286860&viewfull=1#post286860)

Signees
1. Orpz
2. Slaol
3. TheDarkestLight
4. Bunny
5. creedkingsx
6. RLVG
7. Titus

Observers
1. ika
2. NoctiZ

Game is NOT waiting for the FM to finish. It will start as soon as it's full. Do not sign unless you're prepared to participate immediately.

Orpz
March 6th, 2013, 08:14 PM
/sign

Slaol
March 6th, 2013, 08:14 PM
/Sign

TheDarkestLight
March 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM
/sign

Bunny
March 6th, 2013, 08:39 PM
/sign

ika
March 6th, 2013, 10:01 PM
can i have a copy of the role list (of who is what) and watch?

creedkingsx
March 7th, 2013, 12:33 AM
/hello

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 07:33 AM
/Sign

pls dun talk about this game in skype :p

/hello

is dis a /sign? i'm gonna put you on the list, correct me if it's not a sign :p

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 08:27 AM
can i have a copy of the role list (of who is what) and watch?

Yes, you may. But, if you leak anything, you're banned from all my games for eternity. :smile:

ika
March 7th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Yes, you may. But, if you leak anything, you're banned from all my games for eternity. :smile:

i have no reason/intention to leak anything. i like knowing things XD

RLVG
March 7th, 2013, 10:25 AM
/sign

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 11:56 AM
btw crypt, how do you set up mafias night chat? i need to know how to do that when i do my jester one

if someone else can answer it that also helps

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4618-Hosting-Tips-amp-Tricks

Scroll down and take a look at 3b

ika
March 7th, 2013, 12:01 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4618-Hosting-Tips-amp-Tricks

Scroll down and take a look at 3b

im bookmarking that. thank you! also thanks to the ohter person who pm me an answer. can i have premission to see maf chat or keep that hidden?

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 01:04 PM
im bookmarking that. thank you! also thanks to the ohter person who pm me an answer. can i have premission to see maf chat or keep that hidden?

Yes, I already have an observing section where you can read but can't post, and a discussion forum where you can talk about the game and no one else but me and other observers will be able to see.

ika
March 7th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Yes, I already have an observing section where you can read but can't post, and a discussion forum where you can talk about the game and no one else but me and other observers will be able to see.

Sweeeeet

i like to post a lot about games or my thoughts so if there a lot of post by me.... dont be surprised.

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
YEPPERS

Alright, just one more sign and i'll start the game :smile:

NoctiZ
March 7th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Oh boy, I would really like to participate, but I won't be online tomorrow afternoon and the whole saturday. Can I watch just as ika does? I would appreciate it. :D

ika
March 7th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Oh boy, I would really like to participate, but I won't be online tomorrow afternoon and the whole saturday. Can I watch just as ika does? I would appreciate it. :D

we can be trolls in observer room and pretend to shout at them saying things or say what we would do as each role that night pretending if we didnt know roles.

btw can i have link to observer room? i dunno exactly how the website works i kinda skimmed it

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 02:16 PM
we can be trolls in observer room and pretend to shout at them saying things or say what we would do as each role that night pretending if we didnt know roles.

btw can i have link to observer room? i dunno exactly how the website works i kinda skimmed it

Once the game is full, I'll send a PM w/ website and account info.

Titus
March 7th, 2013, 06:52 PM
/sign

Cryptonic
March 7th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Signups are full.
Rolecards will be released in the near future.

Gerik
March 7th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Oh, there's an observe option? Yes please.

/observe

Damus_Graves
March 7th, 2013, 11:46 PM
I would like to reserve for this game.
/reserve