PDA

View Full Version : website chat, or IRC

SPARKIMUS PRIME
March 4th, 2013, 05:32 AM
i think id be neat to have a community chat, so you dont have to PM or start a thread for sometimes ez answers. and we'd just be able to talk. itd be nice:noworry:

Espozito
March 4th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Agreed. There really shoulda be some sort of talkie place.

SPARKIMUS PRIME
March 4th, 2013, 06:42 AM
i didnt do a poll but you either agree or disagree, lets hear it everyone

Cryptonic
March 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
we do have a place to chat, it's called CJ. adding this will just increase the likelihood of my work blocking this website lol =[

creedkingsx
March 4th, 2013, 11:11 AM
Well, it's really called skype. :P

Cryptonic
March 4th, 2013, 11:18 AM
Well, it's really called skype. :P

except that's not part of the site :p

Ash
March 4th, 2013, 11:45 AM
disagreed. when oops did this it showed everyone's ips or something. i dont like it

Cryptonic
March 4th, 2013, 11:46 AM
disagreed. when oops did this it showed everyone's ips or something. i dont like it

i know ash's IP

Raptorblaze
March 5th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Probably wouldn't work, within 10 minutes we'd have banned the primary trolls for purposely violating whichever rules we set and then they'd bitch on the site about being banned from it. More trouble than its worth.

zergling
March 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Probably wouldn't work, within 10 minutes we'd have banned the primary trolls for purposely violating whichever rules we set and then they'd bitch on the site about being banned from it. More trouble than its worth.

^^

Doctective
March 7th, 2013, 04:31 PM

The terrorists have won.

TimeTrx
March 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM
I posted something about this months ago, a Shoutbox I believe. They are three issues with this:

-Lack of Written Rule/Complaining (this makes implementation nearly impossible with virtually no law)
-Alternative Exists, Skype (basically it's really hard to sell people on a new idea even if it is better because they already have a method of doing the task)

EDIT:

-Lack of space on server(also a big problem)

Rocshi
March 7th, 2013, 10:05 PM
I posted something about this months ago, a Shoutbox I believe. They are three issues with this:

-Lack of Written Rule/Complaining (this makes implementation nearly impossible with virtually no law)
-Alternative Exists, Skype (basically it's really hard to sell people on a new idea even if it is better because they already have a method of doing the task)

EDIT:

-Lack of space on server(also a big problem)

Good morning your highness, I brought you your snowshoes.

Jim
March 8th, 2013, 09:56 PM
we do have a place to chat, it's called CJ. adding this will just increase the likelihood of my work blocking this website lol =[

You shouldn't be on personal websites at work anyway.

I think someone already recomended this though, can't remember the program but it was box something or chest that.

louiswill
March 10th, 2013, 03:14 PM
A new place to do cieclejack! lets have a~~

oops_ur_dead
March 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM
We did this shit a while ago but nobody used it

Lazers
March 10th, 2013, 06:29 PM
oops put in chatango